DUDE let's make Zorro clone but he's buffer this time

>DUDE let's make Zorro clone but he's buffer this time

Why do we pretend Oda is a good artist again?

>Why do we pretend Oda is a good artist again?

Only idiots pretend he's a good artist

Oda does do sameface sometimes, but the rest of the design is clearly different.

Oda never claimed to call himself a good autist

The eyes are different

Ah yes, my favorite things about Zoro are his black hair, feathery scarf. tattoos, spiky accessories, various belts and cowboy boots. Classic design, I can see why he reused it

Katakuri looks nothing like Zoro

Oda really likes to draw scar on people's faces.

The same reason why you pretend that your not a fag

I will call Oda a good artist when he finally realizes that huge balloons on women's chests don't make them hot.

>people still don't get that oda draws huge tiddies just because he loves drawing huge tiddies

You mean Oda's greatest character Guts Joestar right?

who gives a shit?

Literally same face and eyes

why do we pretend you're not a mongoloid brain that creates your own unhappiness

I'm not pretending though. I will dedicate myself to reply at least once to every shit piece thread on how shit it is.

>zorro

What's great with One Piece art is the freedom. Character wise, he's not bound at all by the laws of anatomy at all and just does whatever looks good.

As much as I like Jojo for example, the extremely anatomic art is not something I'd praise.

I feel like he's a great idea autist and draws a veriety of creatures/things but struggles to keep drawing humans in a 600+ character manga.

Smoothie is 10/10 though.

He has assistants do backgrounds with him if that tells you anything

I unironically believe that he’s supposed to be a parody.

>serious and badass (probably hates fun and happiness)
>eyes always shading
>black rock/motorbike style dressing
>ripped
>veins everywhere
>spikes
>cowboy boot
>Law/Zoro face
>tattoos
>edgy scar
>scarf

What an overloaded design. It looks like your typical fanfic character form deviant art made by a 15 years old. He should have been named Charlotte the Edgehog.

More like a law clone. He is a good artist when it comes to male characters.

I dunno looks pretty well drawn to me

>ZORRO CLONE
>its a long leg tribe
are you blind ? Havin a giggle son?

Why is his thigh longer than his whole body

I'm still hoping his mouth is actually ridiculous. All of Big Mom's children are pretty ridiculous, except maybe pudding, I can't see this overly edgy design as nothing else than the setup of a joke.