Why are slavs so racist even though they never experienced multi-culturalism or diversity?

why are slavs so racist even though they never experienced multi-culturalism or diversity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYzoPF5_L7k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn what a qt!

idk at least here werew not racist . WE say nigger and stuff but me and people i know actualy get a long with black guys.

would you let your daughter date a black man?

What are you talking about? Serbs love niggers!

we dont even like our own kind, why do you think we like any other races

hol up croatia ive seen enough niggers there on vacation

Not exactly sure why you guys argue so much then

>why are slavs so racist even though they never experienced multi-culturalism or diversity?
>never experienced multi-culturalism
>What is Austria-Hungary
>What is Poland-Lithuania
>What is Yugoslavia

Slavs thrive on having something to hate more than any other group based on conversations with a russian friend so I don't expect it to be 100% true.

Good point, wouldn't know.

>>even though they never experienced multi-culturalism or diversity
That's ur answer.

That's obviously Finland.

That particular incident was done by a group of literal white nationalists who came just to insult that guy. Majority if Serbs don't give a fuck about niggers as long as they score goals.

We even have blacks coming to study in Belgrade and they never caused problems, nor had any problems themselves as far as I'm aware.

So this case really came as an exception to the rule.

we still have something called common sense, while the west is raised to not have any common sense at all.

idk i have a legit black cousin . My uncle has a beautiful african wife and their daughter is actulaly unreal smart . Plays multimple instruments and does great in academics . I would let my daughter date a black man if he was smart , good looking and all the stuff that i would require from a normal man . I probably woudnt let my daughter date an asian man tho . Maybe if he was tall and not asian looking lol . But if my daughter date a black man , i would prefer something like skin and actualy aesthetic

serbs have been invaded and re invaded by the turks for 500 years, idiot. they literally lost the cradle of their civilization - kosovo - to "multiculturalism"

Montenigger likes niggers. Figures.

You are VERY wrong.

Have you forgotten about the Ottoman Empire? FFS

so u have problem vs all black people regardless of character?

>I would let my daughter date a black man if he was smart , good looking and all the stuff that i would require from a normal man . I probably woudnt let my daughter date an asian man tho . Maybe if he was tall and not asian looking lol . But if my daughter date a black man , i would prefer something like skin and actualy aesthetic

You're ok with your lineage being muddied? Knowing your grandchildren wouldnt look anything like you? Or are you that desperate to move away from your Serbian roots and want to take 'Mountain Nigger' to a whole new level?

Nah, just found it funny. Montenigger likes niggers. Kek.

I dont have a problem with black people, I have a problem with race mixing.
youtube.com/watch?v=EYzoPF5_L7k

Whites should stay White, Blacks should stay Black.

>what is poland-lithuania
you fucking retard

On a more serious note - I don't have to eat shit to know it tastes bad.
Slavs aren't inherently racist, just more direct and not politically correct. We say what we believe regardless of how others might react.
It's probably the result of poverty. Living paycheck to paycheck keeps people grounded in reality and too occupied to worry about stupid non-problems like manspreading and similar neoliberal crap.

where's the racism?

Idk about looking noting like me . I have big lips black hair and pretty brown skin . I woudnt pass as white anyway in america or canada you would probably think i was mixed . So i dont mind . I woudnt mind having a mixed qt as my wife . But i would really prefer light eyes and light hair

>why are slavs so racist even though they never experienced multi-culturalism or diversity?
It's natural to have a preference for your in-group. It's not an issue with slavs or their culture, it's just human nature in general.

Oh what, I didn't say it exactly how your plumber buddies say it? Or are you denying that it was filled with all manner of pagans and kikes?

white is so huge . Idk what u mean . I look tottaly difrent than someone from sweeden .

It's more a cultural thing. We learned to hate and respect each other over time so we tell each other what's wrong with the other one honestly.

>Croats think dey Germans but dey just Slavshits
>Serbs think dey da best but dey just butthurt all the time
>Bosnians stupid and honest af

And we developed an edgy humour that borders on insults and hatred often, so when we use it on others it comes off to them as raycis

Can you die?

They made monkey sounds to piss him off. Guy cried actually. This girl aint racist though. Just highly nationalistic

Smart people learn from mistakes of the others. Plus, we have seen our share of non-white invaders and desided we do not like them. Germans at least have done things that earn respect and they are staying in their land.

So you're an actual Montenigger. Kek.

what is your problem with me?

Political ideals and personality are very different. I disagree with the nigger community on almost everything, but I get along with blacks very well.

you are hereby revoked of your status as a Serb
you are now officialy a faggot

HAHAH holy shit is that real

Jer nisi arijevski plavokosi bog na kojeg ovi altrajtovci drkaju kao simbol "bijelaca".

Na Sup Forums pitas zasto ti neko kaze d'umres nakon sto si napisao da si smedj i da ti ne smeta mijesanje rasa? Newfag.

i dont identify as a serb anyway so idc

>i dont identify as my genetic ancestry
youre worse than the gender queers

>even though they never experienced multi-culturalism or diversity?
But we have, that's why we also trashed it along with Communism.
It turned out that multiculturalism and diversity are cancer, and it took 60 years to learn this lesson. We are ahead of you Westerners.

I actually think they are humiliating the fine black man and are going to use him as a sex slave later on

Pole here. We not racist, we just don't like outsiders, even white ones. There are many international students in Poland and they're treated just fine. As long as you follow our laws and don't act like a nigger, we won't harm you. My best friend growing up was actually half-Vietnamese, but he lives in Germany now.

Because they read watch the news and see what happens in ALL cultures that try to be diverse with brown people.

>even though they never experienced multi-culturalism or diversity?

Can you meme flags ever make a coherent post?

The ability to learn from the experiences of others?

ja sam protiv mijesanja rasa u smislu da se imigrijaju velike kolicine jedne rase u drzavu druge i da se pusti tako .

>what you heard: ooga-booga uh-uu-ooh, hu-hu-hu
>what he heard: you mom fell from tree and broke hand and tail, she is very bad, please go home

Anyone find it funny how niggers in USA react to extreme poverty by getting weapons and shooting up whole neighborhoods there such that they are the biggest murder rate statistic, and dealing drugs,
meanwhile our gypsies here hardly murder anyone and only take drugs instead of dealing them?

I'm suddenly thinking we struck it lucky with gypos.

i think its diferent becuase we dont let them run over us . WE dont give them free houses and stuff , but we are generious to give them spare change and thats it

Must be some turkish nubian slave bastard.

I'd argue that pathological altruism (or self hatred, lack of ingroup preference - whatever you call it) expressed in aryan race is a weakness, whether it's inherent or acquired.

Slavs were culturally enriched by the Mongol Empire for several hundred years

Never give them hard cash m8, you know it ends up in the hands of the retards behind. The best way with those gypo kids and women is to spend it on a loaf of bread or burek, or any food to give them on the spot.

you think there is no genetic difrence between the 2 terriotries?

Cestitam. Ti si libfag za standarde ovog boarda.

Welcome to the club. Also, you dont identify as a Serb? Pfft, typical Serb behaviour.

>We not racist, we just don't like outsiders

Then why do you all come to the west?

YOU TRYING TO SAY ITS BAD ?

OMG MURICAN

no im typical dinaric . Im very tall and my father looks like the typical dinaric if u type online . I just dont identify as a serb because noone arounds me does so i wasnt brought up that way

NOBODY EVEN THINKS ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY

They did experience multi culti though: they were conquered by turks and then subsequently by the germs/ austrians. They know exactly what‘s at stake.

i actually think that is fucked up, unlike affirmative action that guy worked to get that role into that team, sad!

i know i have 0 turkish blood because im hairless basicly and have very light eyebrows

NIGGER

Better wages. Don't ask dumb questions.

Ja sam za propustanje drugih rasa u duboku Evropu jer znam da nece ostati u ovoj rupi i neka to Evropi bude karma dok mi jos dobijamo dobar ugled od toga u svoj ironiji.

>Why are people scared of being stabbed even though they've never been stabbed themselves??

they are tourists

mislis da nece ovdje doci? Ja znam od rodjaka da u beogradu i u par gradova vec imaju ona sklonista

Ours just try to scham us out of batteries (you need an old one to buy a new one without extra scrap tax), or selling fake stihl chainsaws. Other then that they act like a secluded tribe inhabitting one place in Breslau. Kids don't go to scholl and all. Nobody trusts them, they used to beg, but haven't seen one in a whle.
Either way it's better to not have them at all. Open borders for Israel.

Obligatory

>Pole here. We not racist, we just don't like outsiders
AKA
>we have experienced Nazism and Communism both
>and we have realized that the best thing is to take a few traits from both and burn the rest to the ground, and nationalism to a rational level is one of the good traits
It's ok Pole, we are Slavs, we have the right and the cultural and historical duty to be racist. After all, slavery under Mongols, slavery under Turks, slavery under Communism, we have gone through all.

Bravo pa će izgledi da ti dođu u zemlju porasti ....krasno si to ti sebi zamislio...

Why not? Why don't you ask all the trash flooding into your country this?

White woman rejects nigger mutt, threatens entire NWO Cheap Labor/Race Mixer Agenda with mere words; Jews stammer furiously, Vow Revenge on all of Serbia.

The Jews, everybody. Had enough of them yet?

jebiga Split je ružan ali je opet bolji od Afrike samim time što nema crnaca

Nisam rekao da nece doci vec da nece ostati.
Sta ce koji kurac u ovim sjebanim krajevima za koje svi konstantno projektuju ratove?

maybe it'll make up for the hundreds of millions of whites that get screwed over because of affirmative action

yeah, prob not

But that doesn't look anything like Africa. Nor does their economy.

to ja kazem

yes, capetown

Niggers use this very same argument to justify their savage behavior. Evil whitey enslaved muh people, now is payback time white boi.

There is a joke about two red army fighters:
- vasiliy, what is nuance?
- I'll better show you, drop pants and bend
Petka does and Vasiliy inserts dick in ass.
- See, Petka, I have a dick in ass, you do as well, but there is a nuance.

Jokes aside, slavs who go to your country does not feel themselves as invaders or even much of outsiders, or just dont care. Of course you can and probably do feel otherwise.

multi-internetism
staying loyal to this site

Shes probably not s*rbian, average s*rb is a mix of a turk and a gypsy

>serf defending gypsies
wow really mekes you wonder...

This, you basically cant tell a difference between your averaga slave and a asian.

He didn't put nice pictures on purpose

Yes, and we can use the argument of niggers... against niggers and western SJW's. Thank fuck we are Slavs.

haha how can u think anyone will take u srs if u have that flag and not your country

Gib serb footbal pres gf

we love black pople

>This, you basically cant tell a difference between your averaga slave and a asian.

actually believing that..your IQ must be nigger tier

What sort of retarded argument is that? Having experienced Communism is not used as justification of anything. People have seen things and adopted some aspects of them as useful.

>niggers living in the white city

Odjebi

i saw maybe 3 -4 people here in my life that have any asian in them from their looks . But when i went to bulgaria so many people have obvious asian blood

hahaha

actually Jews love Slavs because theyre retarded and blind to (((them))). Just look at all the yugoslavia countries, Poland and all the shit these niggers got away with when bashing and chasing out the germans from their rightful cities and clay in Central Europe