Gay Couple Buy Wedding Programs, Get Hateful Christian Lit

nypost.com/2018/01/16/printing-company-sent-gay-couple-satan-pamphlets-for-wedding-suit/

“Rather than send plaintiffs the custom wedding programs they had purchased, Vistaprint instead sent plaintiffs literature with hateful, discriminatory and anti-gay messages equating their relationship to Satan’s temptation,” according to a new lawsuit targeting the web-based printing company.

Heasley, 39, and Borg, 31, had ordered 100 blue and gold programs for $79.49 that included the lyrics to their processional song, “Treasure” by Above and Beyond. They had gotten engaged on the same day they saw the English electronic-dance music group perform “Treasure.”

But “when Mr. Heasley and Mr. Borg opened the Vistaprint package, they were horrified to find that Vistaprint had not shipped their customized wedding package,” according to their Massachusetts federal suit, which also targets the “John Doe” responsible for the odious incident.

“The pamphlets — plainly sent to threaten and attack Mr. Heasley and Mr. Borg because they are gay — warn that ‘Satan entices your flesh with evil desires,’” the suit says.

The betrothed “were both emotionally devastated by Vistaprint’s intimidating and discriminatory conduct,’’ they say in court papers.

They had to print their own programs at an additional cost, the suit says.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtu.be/CywFbSdMVx0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Heasley, 39, and Borg, 31
Were they gay martians?
Weird fucking names.

>welcome ALL
>Just kidding, get wrecked nazi scum

>false flag fags

discord gg/Y9qMxC

add a .

>believe that being gay is a sin as described in the bible
>hate speech
>believe non muslims are subhuman and should be treated as such
>progressive
it's all so tiresome

Freedom of speech, or discrimination?

Also who the fuck cares all of these queers should just start their own businesses so they can cater to each other's mental illness instead of expecting us and our children to act like they aren't running around with voices in their head telling them to destroy western society and the gene pool via a memetic or social virus known as "homosexuality."

I just think it's funny.
Ide legit shut down business, liquidate everything and pull it all out of the bank before ide pay a cent.

bump

>welcome all beliefs
translation
>you can be as racist and as sexist and as homophobic as you want as long as it's because your a muslim, christian homophobes can fuck off tho

Just get the fuck over it. If it's such a damn bother (to both sides) Don't have a christian wedding, or have one out of spite. Fuck! I'm gay but at least I'm not this much a fag!
Seriously state recognized marriages aren't a bad thing

>I'm gay but at least I'm not this much a fag!
You're my new favorite user, user.

>“The pamphlets — plainly sent to threaten and attack Mr. Heasley and Mr. Borg because they are gay . . ."
Plainly, anything critical of you or you lifestyle can only be a vicious attack.

>The betrothed “were both emotionally devastated . . .’’
Yeah . . . no they weren't.

Fake, and (un-ironically) gay. Calling bullshit.

>Welcome all beliefs
>No racist beliefs
???

>welcome all beliefs
>tell them i believe the jews did 9/11 and that black people steal
How will they ever recover?

>Welcome all beliefs
>Except these
Leftist hypocrisy doesn't end

both of you leave here and never return

My son is also named Borg.

>Name's Borg
>turns into a gay communist drone

sounds about right

Here's a (You) for low-effort baiting

Friendly reminder that all you fascists are getting the bullet in 2018

youtu.be/CywFbSdMVx0

>GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW
>omg, why won't they accept us

lmao poltards are retarded

>cry about being oppressed and that your freedom of speech is being silenced
>oppress anyone that doesn't think like you and try to get free speech dismantled

Its almost like liberals should hang

>get free speech dismantled

Oh you mean like Fat Donny, the retarded orange nigger and his new libel initiative? :^)

Leviticus 8.22 thou shalt not lay with man as you would with woman and woman shalt not lay with woman as with man for it is an abomination.
Why have a christian wedding when the bible says no queers or trans. This is a power play by the abominations of society god made homo to stop the spread of their defective dna. The only immoral act is to remove the first amendment rights of religeous peoples to serve the defects of society they do not believe in.

Threats of violence are a crime in the United States.

Its different when most news sources are lying to get people to try and violently overthrow a president
Especially when they are a fifth column

>replying to a kike shill larping as a smug German

Don't be this stupid my dude.

>it's not free spech when they say something I don't like
>hurting muh fee fees is NOT free speech
>muh fee fees!

lmao