Mine

Who invited Sup Forums?

Who wants to touch a consolation prize?

Sup, Sup Forums?

Mine.

also, shit taste bro

pretty sure no one will claim mine

I love this snek

I know this is autism but fuck it, mine motherfuckers.

best girl

she's so great

I regret making this Autistic thread

She wouldn't mind me only eating cup noodles and leaving my toenails on the floor.

>that man face
Holy shit

Best chocolate

Best girl claimed, fuckers

best girl claimed, tsubaki sit the fuck down!

If she's best how come she didn't win?

My nigga.

What is sex with Jibril like?

Lots and lots of feathers, along with her affectionately making fun of you for being an inferior human while she explores your body for scientific purposes.

Claimed

>WAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAH : The anime

Fuck this anime (your lie in april)

Gyubid

c l a m m e d

Claimed.

Where do you think you are?

have fun getting to know her, only for her to die from an incurable disease

Best girl claimed

as usual I can come late and be fine
I'm surprised lain is unclaimed tho

>tfw she will never get all spiral eyed and embarrassed when you talk to her
>tfw no one will ever be nervous and embarrassed when talking to you

How serious are you guys about your waifus?

cannot wait for season 2 of this

7 years serious.
Many figs and a daki serious.

that feel....hurts so bad

Not at all.

I might have a favorite anime girl, but I'm not delusional to think I'll be happy devoting my life to her and shutting myself from the outside world. In that sense, some might say I don't actually have a waifu, but fuck those niggers.

Then stop pretending you have a waifu.

no

Diana !

And that's why no one posts in waifu threads anymore besides shitty threads like these.
Retarded underage newfags like you, kiddo.

This year will be my fourth anniversary with him.
Looking forward to more years to come.

>7 years
Good job user, 3 more years and you've reached a nice little milestone.

Claiming my sweetheart!

Mine.

Well all the serious people post in the more serious threads. But you can see the quality of waifu posters on average is pretty low in waifu claim threads since they reek of normalfag Sup Forums shit.

>An abusive waifu that puts you down out of selfish spite who also lost to a dying girl.

There is a gap where there's threads full of people that don't take it seriously at all, and people that take it too seriously, where they seriously believe that they will only be with their waifu until they die no matter what, and deny any 3D that fall in their lap, and even saying something like "your waifu is hot and I fapped to her" is enough to fling them into a fiery rage.

We need a middleground here.

Praise SERAPHIM.

That remark is pretty rude though.

You don't even need to include the fap part for some of them.

>even saying something like "your waifu is hot and I fapped to her" is enough to fling them into a fiery rage.
It's not exactly something I'd like to take in stride, but I figure anyone who says something like that is either trying to get me mad or just doesn't understand that that is improper behavior, so it really isn't worth it.

Regardless of how rude it is, getting mad over something like that is super dumb. Can't stand the people who blow up over something trivial so easily, you're either just feeding a troll, or responding to someone who doesn't even care. Besides, it's not like whatever anyone does can affect her in any way.

That middle ground is definitely hard to find, which is why I mostly keep my thoughts about my beloved to myself. Normalfag threads like this are not worthy of her image, and I don't fit into the other side and their rituals and unwritten rules and everything. Though I'll deny 3D forever, I mean, come on.

>I'll deny 3D forever
Stop lying to yourself user.
Your waifu doesn't know you exist.
You're making me worried about you.

Best Ukranian potato farmer claimed

It's not a principle thing, I don't really have an interest towards real relationships, and I'm too old to change my mind on that. Besides, I couldn't honestly love other person if I'm already in love with her, that'd be cruel to everyone involved.

This way, I can be head-over-heels in love with someone special, without any of the drawbacks. I don't care that she doesn't exist, she's too good for me to begin with. While it's nice to fantasise about a relationship while cuddling my daki, I don't actually pretend that we're together or anything.

This post summarized it pretty well, thats completely how i feel about it.

We'll be with her in Gensokyo one day, user.

I've given up on it too, for the moment. I'm also old, too much work to deal with a 3D never really had any bad experiences, but I find them mostly annoying. Maybe that will change in the future, who knows. Hopefully things will change for us both.

The thoughts of my wife's author on waifuism actually encourage that kind of thinking.; if my feelings towards my fictional partner are real and come from my heart the world itself will change to reflect that. It's all about the state of my mind which is kind of the theme of her series.

You seem like a cool person. Everyone should ignore the retarded namefag.

claim

>no pictures of Emi on my phone
Claiming her anyways

I'm on mobile but I never get to claim her in these threads

Mine.

You don't claim your waifu; she claims you.

Same difference.

Still love her after almost two decades. I might need help.

Got her!

>tfw 7 hours late
please take good care of my waifu, she eats two meals a day and likes piggyback rides

Claimed

THIS

To everyone in this thread

Not me