STOP MAKING

Threads denying sandy hook!

It happened!

People died!

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

LITERALLY NOBODY MAKES THREADS DENYING SANDY HOOK
SAGE SAGE SAGE
& KYS FAGGOT

Oh fug sorry boss

I was shot in the head at Sandy Hook, I can assure you it happened. I died in vain though as Trump got his hands on the nuclear codes

No, it didn’t

OP is a faggot. sage.

Uhh

sandy hook definitely didnt happen and if u think it did you need to visit your nearest gas chamber for a free delousing

Am i fired?

Hold on ill check my email...baka sry

I have a uncle who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

Amen! We need gun control. My wife's son was attending Sandy Hook in 2011, and I can assure you, it really happened.

Ya i got fired. Any1 have job advice?

I feel like making a thread denying sandy hook now

No wait

Dead kids or not, the official story is a big fucking lie.

Go easy on the press they were do9ng their best

Fuck you guys, I have an uncle that worked at Sandy Hook. It really happened you insensitive retards.

Where did the children go is my question. Because they sure as hell disappeared.
t. Newtown local

I was gun control during Sandy Hook in 2011, and I can assure you, it really happened.

My mom is a teacher in Newtown and knew 4 of the kids who "died". I can assure you something happened.

Probably sold into sex slavery.

Fucking prove it faggot. Youre a bunch of pathologic cunts if ur lying about this

I'll never understand why they didn't release a single pic, or a shred of evidence.

If they're that worried about offending/disturbing the public, why not show a photo of a WOUNDED kid who made a full recovery?

Come to think of it, howcome I've never heard of any wounded children? Did literally every kid who was shot die? Seems doubtful

Most people are joking that they know someone there. I'm not posting personal information for you faggots. The official narrative is a mess, but real kids went missing.

That's right, don't talk about it because reasons

"I live at sandy hook and sandy hook is real"

Does anyone remember this bullshit.

At the time we had more "sandy hoock" citizens than almost everyone else

Sandy coop happnbd I tell u