Did the redpill make anyone else super depressed? I'm the depressed type anyways but it seems to have made it worse

Did the redpill make anyone else super depressed? I'm the depressed type anyways but it seems to have made it worse.

The real red pill blues

It's temporary unless you are a faggot. You have not arrived anywhere yet. Keep walking. Keep learning. Keep growing.

no, they gave me resolve and made me stronger.

I took the redpill around this time three years ago and I'm still sad. Just seeing the world fall apart and turn a blind eye to good normal people in favor of killers and creeps just kills me inside. I hear stories of the horrors of Toronto and Montreal and it makes me feel glad to live in a regular, somewhat conservative town.

What you broadcast is what's broadcast back to you. This is the secret of the despair code. Self-enforcing feedback loops. Don't worry, Be happy. Have fun.

I know, I always get into a bad spell during the winter, I have legit depression, not that snowflake shit. I take Prozac.

Why are you wasting time being emotional over some kind of mental abstraction you have built for places you don't even live in, based on what you hear in the news? That's equal to telling yourself that you are an idiot and then feeling bad for it. Focus on what you can control: your thoughts. Your environment. These make >95% of your mental health

You live peacefully enough to have the time to be depressed. Hard to always appreciate what you have though.

you're giving into demoralization which is what the enemy wants. they want you to quit and give up. stop giving them the satisfaction and get some skills that can be used to fucking crush them. we need you so get it together brother

Nope, just the opposite. Made me realize where i can and cannot invest my time.

Here is an example, with the redpill I accepted the realities of sex differences and now fight way less with my fiance. I dont engage in discussion or logic with her when she begins to argue/complain with me. I realize that even though i love her she is indeed a woman, and therfore has much of the same qualities that are inherent with all women. Inability to apply logic in consistent manner over long periods of time and consistent need to feel approved of by a male of higher status.

I routinely ignore much of what she says now, and dont engage with her (in arguments, like i dont try to prove im right OR dont ever say 'i agree with you OR im sorry). She apologizes way more, im not bothered much by it because it's innate women behavior.

Before i would take it all personal and try to prove to her why what i did or didnt do was acceptable. Now...i let her accusations just roll off and shes back to chill baseline way quicker.

people in power don't want you knowing things.... so when you DO know things, they deliberately make your life more difficult in very subtle ways.

If the redpill makes you depressed you took the wrong pill.

This t b h

Yup. I'm depressed as shit and rude to everyone, even myself and I hate it. (I've been redpilled about 6 months.) I'm working my way out of it through self-improvement. Exercise and nofap for me.

>The redpill
Which one?

Are you huwhite?

yup I pretty much have to suppress my knowledge of certain things like race and intelligence correlations to maintain any sort of social relationships

Take the glorious pill, faggot. You have been born in the perfect time window to take part in WWIII and the new rise of Imperialism.

Agreed. We will genocide the kike and free humanity from enslavement. Glorious times indeed.

This is a boomer post, I'm sure of it.

I'm 21

It's not a red pill if it depresses you. Knowledge is power.

>6 months
Stupid newfag cancer, you aren't even redpilled yet.
The first stage of 'waking up' is always despair anyway, then you'll probably be filled with rage, next you'll probably laugh at the absurdity of everything.
You need to learn to suppress that shit in public, you can't force people to see reality, only give them a nudge and lead by example

Yes

I learn fast you stupid kike

Flowers always make me happy.

46 and miserable
Wife kids etc

Believing in nothing is killing me.
Literally

Stop wasting your time, set time for real life, Sup Forums should be no more than 1 - 2 hours in your day if you even have the time. Yes this world is shit, but you are better and stronger than they are because you're WOKE, think about their success did they get it because they are smart? Nope, they got its because they sleep, if you want something then get it your self with no help... Learn, work out, eat healthy, uncuck, become a fucking white human.

Bruv, I took it three years back. I get mad about this stuff more than sad. But I'm working out, getting fit, and training daily. Just gotta channel that sadness into a greater goal mano.

fucking texas

Me too, where you from user?

SENSITIVE LEAFS

KILL YOURSELF

YOU FUCKING LEAF

COMMIE KEK MAPLE NIGHGER