How come the country who gave the world based Sean "sometimes women deserve to be slapped" Connery come down to this...

How come the country who gave the world based Sean "sometimes women deserve to be slapped" Connery come down to this level of fagottry?

breitbart.com/london/2018/01/16/scotland-mass-migration-challenge/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/07/politicians-wales-transformed-worlds-first-migrant-sanctuary/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And yet,another reason to hate Bulgaria...

Reminder that any sane country would drag this cunt into the streets and hang her from the first lamp post they see.

SCOTLAND YES

Is not just them tho.

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/07/politicians-wales-transformed-worlds-first-migrant-sanctuary/

ffs most normal Scots are thankful we don't have to deal with the same shit they do in London.
I always hear people who have came back home from London shocked at the chaos there.
The SNP are trying to push this to get voters because they lost a lot of ground in the last election.

Scotland is honestly the shittiest country going. Hope they get their independence and take their shitty bit of land to the arctic

WAIT A MINUTE
NORDKEKS SAID SCOTTS AREN'T WHITE
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING LADS?

that's my solution, cut them off and let them float into the sea like a cartoon

>But make sure you don't have kids, that would increase climate change

I guess its no coincidence that all these eurodykes look like merkel

well they're not black

This is why I didn't want to vote for independence. It's disgusting that I cannot trust an independent Scottish government to not fuck over our own country.

They put a woman in power.

no thats not a good idea user. it needs to be a lamppost the faggy leftist will see in their daily commute to work. its a crime scene and they cant just move the body and they need to be pronounced dead

This is terrifying, why would you want that at all?

DO THIS BREXIT ALREADY!

Why are scots so left wing?

remember that gif of some guy slapping a girl in the face with his dick?

>allowing women to vote
>electing a female leader
Pretty simple

To prevent the conservative party of winning upcomming elections by changing the demographics.

Its all about money.

>He placed him at Birmingham
Impresive

they aren't, their politicians invoked some residual nationalism into a movement that's now dwindling.
shit like this is just them trying to squirm out of their movement's eventual demise

>Fuck the English
>we'll let Belgians and Germans rule us instead

Fuck the EU and fuck the SNP

if you can label yourself the person(party) who brought them all here, now you and your offspring owe it to us to vote for us time and time again.

seeing that they are losing to a movement that attracts well, citizens of their own country the easiest way to increase your voter base is to bring in from abroad.

UK was always controlled by the Jews.

All the good scots have already left Scotland. The remaining ones just want free stuff.

jesus fucking christ how hard is it to see that this has been planned since 1912
every event since the inception of central banks has been to destroy countries systematically
now "debt" is so high they "need" migrants to generate more taxes for the Keynesian economic system

The "challenge as she puts it is convincing the general public that it's a good idea. "Replacement migration", the official UN term for the kind and purpose of migration intended, can no longer be kept secret from the general public. It's happening. Most of the public has no idea the future they're in for with or with this migration. Most people still haven't processed what their cratering demographics means. The UK, for example, has to choose between these new migrants or giving up their beloved NHS. That's their choice.

The conservatives fucked up in the 80s by wiping out the industry in the north of England and Scotland. So most people used to vote labour because of that.
The SNP used to be not left wing until labour became neoliberal, then the SNP became marxist to fill the gap labour left and most people stopped voting for labour because of Iraq, Afghanistan and immigration. People just defaulted to SNP which had been subverted by marxism and most people don't understand the dangers of it here, they just associate right wing with conservative party who fucked up badly in the 80s.

Since when did politicians care about whats best for their country in the long run instead of what will probably get them reelected? See the problem here?

Damn Scots! They ruined Scotland!

Scottish have a political party that is 100%-homosexuals, yet not centered around LGBT issues, and don't see anything suspicious on that weird distribution.

the most important national challenge is making the population smarter, not making it larger. genius sperm banks can accomplish this rather easily.

Trust when i say everyone hates this bitch and her party now. Before my fellow Scots voted SNP in large numbers the party had no stance on the EU and immigration, now though they have increased taxes and are pro-EU - due to this they will lose majority in the next scottish election and lose ALL of their seats in the next general election. How do i know this? Word spreads fast up here and every hardcore SNP supporter i know now hate them. I'm still worried though because we are retarded and will most likely vote for Comrade Jeremy which isn't much better to be honest.

>every hardcore SNP supporter i know now hate them
its pretty good to hear people are getting woke about them, unfortunately Labour and Tory are not much better.

What's the word on Labour's prospects in Scotland going forward? I know that the Conservative's showing in Scotland saved them in the last election.

She's a foreigner herself.

'Sturgeon' is a surname from Norman invaders, not native Scots.

Erm, that's how there is Prince Edward Island.

see this People are flocking to Labour up here. So we're pretty fucked no matter who we vote for because only UKIP seem to be against mass immigration. It's almost as if its all planned this way...

If Labour can recover in Scotland, what does that portend for Labour's prospects in the next general election? Even with Corbyn as leader? I read an opinion recently that Corbyn in the last election received a great deal of abuse, but very little scrutiny.

I get a strong impression election fraud on a titanic scale goes on in Scotland. Even when I was a yougan and saw the rise of China and their influence in that Scotland Panda shite I knew the fix was in. Either that or Scotland has drunk itself into a stupor.

>The UK, for example, has to choose between these new migrants or giving up their beloved NHS. That's their choice.
it isn't binary. plenty of options.
what happened to robots replacing everyones jobs? are we going to have 5 million extra people who just don't work?

Are the ballots in scottland electronic or they use paper?

paper

This is one of the strangest ironies of them all. We're told that in the next 20 years we're going to see 60% of all jobs replaced with automation and even the best economists have no idea what will replace them or come next...yet we're told that we need these millions of new people to work those non-existent jobs.

If I were writing a policy paper for Britain, I would suggest reforming your public sector into a public-private partnership similar to the Affordable Care Act in the US and possibly some measure of UBI. There's no reason why an aging society is bad from a social standpoint. It's just the economics that are befuddling at the moment.

And no party asks to recount the votes?
Isn't a right of the voters to ask for this too?

They have proposed switching to electronic. The vote rigging will be ridiculous.

Someone kill this bitch.

it is a pretty legit system. the only time the votes could get tampered with is when they are in the back of a van being transported to be counted, even then there are checks about access.
the votes are counted in the open and there are observers from every party watching who can ask for a pile of votes to be recounted. if the vote is close, a recounted for all the votes can be requested.
postal votes are potential frauds because pakistani/muslim communities give them to a central person who fills them in on behalf of the muslim community

That is happening all over the west m8

>Import 3rd worlders is the only way our country will survive
Wonder why the Jewish state of Israel disagrees with this agenda? This mass immigration agenda is pushed everywhere accept Israel.

They have a unique method. They write on a piece of paper. Then instead of putting them in boxes or neat stacks they dump all the ballots on the desk where 2/5 of the ballots get lost or discarded or edited.

half the nigs live in London and barely any live up north they should be chinese and mudskins.

What's worse?

Mass Migration vs World War

Mass Migration. Hands down.

Japan took 2 nukes to the head and got back on its feet in a few decades.

France went into mass immigration from africa a few decades ago and look how Paris is going. That city is lost. Same for London.

>Japan took 2 nukes to the head and got back on its feet in a few decades.
Exactly. War last for a time while mass immigration and a change in demographics last forever.

Do we need a war? (I'm just joking NSA, chill out)