ITT: If someone posts a picture of your waifu, she's too popular and you must leave her

If someone posts your waifu you must replace her! When you've done so, link to the post in question and post your new waifu.

You are a jackass.

I don't have a waifu, now what?

That's retarded. What does it matter if she's popular or not, so long as you love her?

It's meant to be a game, you're not to actually leave her retards.

But I'm serious, I don't have a waifu. I'm lonely ;_;

I get that it's a twist on "if somebody posts your waifu, go to sleep" or something, but I think you can do better, user.

You got any suggestions?

Want me to suggest one?

I don't think that's how getting a waifu works. I know I'll find her someday, but I don't want to get any old one just because.

Looks like I don't have anything to worry about

Every waifu is special user, you just have to learn to love her. Here, try Mayonnaise, she's good with children, strong at fighting and has a strong independent streak.

You've got the right idea, user.

I have no doubt every waifu is special, but they're special to the ones that love them. I'm content, however lonely I am, waiting until I find the one for me.

Good thing nobody will ever ever post her. Never ever.

?

If you keep waiting for love you'll never find it. This goes for both real and 2D love. I didn't love my waifu until I gave her a chance.

Well there's a girl I think I might give a chance then. She's been on my mind for a while.

Go for it! I believe in you user!

How do you decide if there's a few you keep thinking about? What is it that made you go "yes, she's my waifu"?

How close her circumstances and upbringing are to mine I suppose.

There certainly are a lot of waifufags like that. I wonder why that is.

Who is she?

Ako this yandere/neet from Netoge no Yome

I meant your waifu?

Ah my waifu is Kotonoha Katsura, from the School Days Animated Novel

>Mori (gj-bu)
>Shion (gj-bu)
>Manako (monster monsume)
>Tsugumi (nisekoi)
>Takao (blue steel)
>Hifumi (new game)

Souka.

>You forgot me anons? That's okay I love you no matter what.

Doesn't count if i post my own waifu

Honestly, I'd go for either Takao or Shion (Leaning more towards the former)

I already have a Manako and Hifumi daki on order. Takao was my first ever figure. There is a severe lack of Mori/Shion goods available.

Sounds like you and Takao were meant to be.. after all! Your first fig should be very special to you!

I'll set myself on fire before i let any of you fuckers do it.

Honestly, I think Manako will end up being the one. She the one I always keep coming back to, but I will give it a good hard think.

mine shows my age

say goodbye, pedophiles

Good taste

best girl has unfortunately left the building

The way I see it is that there are always going to be a lot of people who like the girls in a season, but in a few seasons/years there will always be one guy who keeps liking that one girl.

So in like 3 years, after 12 new meme girls have come and gone, the one guy still asking for Satania pictures in drawthreads will be her one true Husbando.

I might finally have a waifu. She's from this season, so I don't want to get ahead of myself. I have a really good feeling about her.

Its guri isn't it!?

I haven't even started that one yet. She's a pure girl in a series full of sluts.

Oh, I saw that thread.

Looks like a dyke

>Raphiel shows up to fight Satania
>Lucifer-chan just shrugs and walks away

>mfw she's all mine now

I refuse to leave perfection.

Time will tell.

>replace her
Why are getting flooded with redditfags?
Why do newfags not lurk before posting?

The goddess herself.

K lol