What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/06/michigan_house_passes_bills_al.html
shri2018.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It snows.

Detroit and limestone quarries. As a sailor those are the only significant parts of the Michigan economy I've witnessed

Everything but the UP is shit. Detroit has hundreds of thousands of murderous niggers, Dearborn has even more muslims than that, Flint has more lead than water in its water, the roads are complete shit, what else... Godspeed Michiganders

t. O-H

"Irish" pubs and vacation homes for people from Wisconsin

fuck uppies

niggers

Niggertry happens there don't go. Everybody in Detroit is a nigger as well even the white ones.

Nogs, crime, and pollution. If you want to go to Russia without leaving the US, go to a major city in Michigan. UP is comfy though.

Muslim extremists.

Drinkin and fuckin mostly

What became of SS Wolverine after Ogelbay-Norton closed shop?

Yoopers*

sounds like a real shithouse. Pretty disgusting about that muslim too, wtf is up with that?

There is a famous school of Niggerology I here.

Was just up there in May. Not really much of anything. Much like when l left in the 70s.
Oh lots of drinking, and smoking dope happens.

the only nice city here is probably grand rapids, everything else is shit

got a real strong feeling michigan is ground zero for something, the amount of sick people and coalburners is supernatural

Pretty sure Grand River bought it, it's called the Manitowoc or Calumet now I think. Since it's owned by Grand River it'll probably be a rusting pile of shit sitting at the bottom of the Lake within another decade or two, fuck that company

And it was the M/V Wolverine, it has a diesel plant in it, not steam

pic related is proof I am a sailor

that is pretty badass

Ah shit nevermind, I just looked it up. They converted the Wolverine into the Robert S. Pierson, that's right. It's scrapped now and it actually did have a steam plant. I forgot it was weird that way. I'm not sure what the Calumet and the Manitowoc used to be before Grand River bought them, I think Oglebay used to own them too

I remember when I was a cadet...

Lansing is a cesspool of undesirables. Rent is cheap though so I can't complain.

explain

>Ohio

Fuck right off.

mandatory handgun registry is shit.
horrible auto insurance.
southeast sections are a shithole.

outside of that its a pretty based state with really cheap housing options and is probably 95% white outside of the south east sections.

Grew up in West Michigan. I think we had fewer than 5 black kids in our class (only one I remember and he was from Africa). But fuck Bosnians. They are terrible

Thanks, I was a big boat nerd up until 2013, then fell out of the hobby when I became really depressed.Wolverine was my favorite Laker. So sad to hear she's scrapped.

There isn’t anything, don’t bother visiting. There’s no golf, no inland lakes, beer, places to snowboard, kayak or bike.

Fenton reporting in.
no nigs. Its bumfuck country but i prefer over living in metro detroit

Okay op here, that's where I expose myself. Michigan may be a shithole, but after coming from Colorado after a trip, I admire Michigan's beauty. It has a luscious amount of greenery in the summer months.

Good shit. Strong republican governor and legislature at the moment fixing nearly a decade of liberal idiocy. Becoming great again.

Live in Ann Arbor, lived in Detroit, would live in no other state. White folk who live/lived in Detroit by choice are base as fuck. No weak or bitches there.

I have lived in the suburbs north of Detroit since 2000. All the memes of the burned out buildings are true but those areas where it is 90% Black.

The northern white suburbs have some of the wealthiest zip codes in the country in them although you'd never know it unless you were from here.

In 2009 when the economy was going down the toilet it had already been crappy here for 5 years. I bought a flipped house for pennies on the dollar in a 85% white city. Fast forward to today and the owner of Quicken Loans and Little Caesars have basically purchased the entire downtown of Detroit and are remodeling it.

White hipsters have flocked into the core of the city and rents are sky high. There are new buildings being built and even a new skyscraper coming this year. I never thought I will see the day. The area outside of downtown is still pure shit along with Dearbornistan (local term).

The upper peninsula is 97% white but there are basically no jobs outside of the summer tourist season.

and the DNR kek

>There’s no golf, no inland lakes, beer, places to snowboard, kayak or bike.

how can one man BE SO WRONG???????

1. about to get rid of state income tax
2. concealed carry is a RIGHT; no lic required
3. highest density of engineers in the USA
4. massive infrastructure (rail, highway, seaway, int. border, delta hub, etc) ready for economic explosion
5. strong public universites (STEM)
6. decent k-12 (at least 10 years ago)
7. can buy lots of land in northern lower or upper penn.
8. german as fuck

Trump is unleashing the beast; get the smart money in now.

No golfing. user I was a caddie at 12 yo in most exclusive golf course in Oakland County

>What happens here
Muscle cars, guns, rock and roll, blue collar white people. Blacks are given spaces to destroy.

Shut the fuck up

>The upper peninsula is 97% white

>Finngolians
>White

>people fell for this.

OP, Michigan is one of the best states in the Union, IMO. Greatest lakes and beaches, based places to live when you aren't in Detroit or Flint. Ann Arbor is okay if you can handle leftists. But places like Grand Rapids, Traverse City, and the entire UP are quite based. It's got pretty outstanding outdoors activity and culture.

As a doctor, it has three world-class health systems to choose from to work at.

It's pretty based. Basically it's negative Ohio.

>2. concealed carry is a RIGHT; no lic required
I don't think this is true, unless something changed recently.

The UP belongs to Wisconsin.

it's our rightful clay. Go make your cheese and fuck off

>real?
real.

"LANSING, MI -- Michiganders would no longer need a concealed pistol license to carry a concealed pistol under legislation approved by the Michigan House of Representatives on Wednesday.

House bills 4416 through 4419 strike the requirement that a Michigander have a license to carry a concealed weapons. People banned from possessing firearms would be banned from carrying them as well. The bills also reduce penalties for certain infractions relating to carrying a pistol without proper identification or disclosure as well...."

mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/06/michigan_house_passes_bills_al.html

You dont deserve UP, fuck you.

. And it's fi
no inland lakes, go to irish hills boi and it;s funny you make this argument in the place with the most freshwwater lakes in the world.

Based? Lol
Michael Moore is from Traverse City

Michigan is literally the most middle of the road state, I would say balance

Yoopers want to become their own state (Superior) and the U.P. is full of the sons and daughters of Finnish vets of the Winter War.

Do you really want to go there?

-Flint

Horus from White Rabbit lives there

He's from Flint's rich suburb, he just bought land on Torch Lake, ILLEGALLY filled in a swamp and put up a mansion.

lol nahh. that's our copper, bitch.

I wouldn't worry about it.

He's from Flint you dumb nigger.

Still, it wouldn't matter. A single shitter coming from one place doesn't sour the whole place. Moore's presence in TC is limited to his shitty little independent theater.

But by all means, stay the fuck away

the Detroit Zoo recently got a new penguin aquarium

Red Wings

>This Season

Right Wings

25 year playoff streak , I can't complain about the inevitable downtime

So I am guessing either Oxford Hills, or Twelve Oaks in Rochester. Those were the two main ones all the corporate execs played at when l was a kid. I saw that the Rochester Golf Course on Auburn has been turned into a neighborhood.

Am Ren Borther

Just think of our Aryan captain

most polluted freshwater lakes in the world, maybe, they haven't been taken care of

>German as fuck
I'd like to know more.

>one bad apple spoils the bunch
know your proverbs

Go to Frankenmuth, plus they have other German settlements scattered throughout

moved to Michigan in 2011 from commiefornia and i wouldn't want to live anywhere else and as much shit as detroit and flint get even the blacks are based outside of those shithole libtard cities oh btw fuck ohio especially toledo aka detroit south

They had people in Michigan creating advertising campaigns in the 1800's to draw in the upright germanics

>tfw you live in the southeast surrendered by blacks on one side and arabs on the other

fuck the lefties clades in the northwest side of the mitten, the nonaligned semi-conservative centrists are almost as bad bar the fact they keep their heads down and keep moving rather than stand up for anything

then 90% white everywhere else

cd sissy here in the 616 anyone want to meet up?

We have a poo running for governor in 2018 election shri2018.com/

Some of the best beer in the world is brewed there.

doesn't that need to pass MI senate? fuck me, now I need to educate myself on my own local legislative branch

if this is true and it finally passed, hallefuckingluyah

Michigan actually looked to alcohol to find new industries,, true

Yeah chicken, and beerville.

>The bills would have to pass the Senate and be signed by Gov. Rick Snyder to become law.

FUCK!

That's some kind of blasphemy, right there.

Stay out of th Western U.P. and Kaleva, MI. That's Sisu country and we don't want non-Spurdo diaspora.

>peaches
Their peaches are so desired that most MIanders cant afford to eat them.

early 1900's Michigan

Ford was a genius

Yeah gun laws are one reason l left that shithole in the first place. When l left it was get a permit to buy, and it took forever to get it. I moved to Arizona because it was straight cash, and carry. Which is what it should be for law biding citizens.

Wow spot on. I met all these oldsters who bought their retirement home there in bumblefuck. The funny bit was that their homes in WI were similar and also in bumblefuck.

We have a "Grape Belt" by Grand Traverse that produces some incredible Ice Wines.

You obviously drop limestone at superior materials on the Detroit river.

>Ohio residents are the obvious product of incest
>Ohio residents talk a good game in Ohio, but act like little bitches in Michigan
>Toledo druggies always drive to Detroit for drugs, get arrested in Monroe on the way home

Fuck Ohio.

>Dearborn

This. I had the misfortune of traveling to based Henry's former home base with a group of cucky millennial coworkers and they couldn't stop jizzing over all the ethnic food and diversity. Made me sick.

t. I-O

>MI looked to alcohol
don't let the state.gov fool you. It was individuals that made beer great again in Michigan, and mainly West Michigan. We like building shit, inventing shit, growing shit here. The state had nothing to do with our micro brewery success. Michigan government is useless. All the gay bike lanes here are testament to that.

Thanks for the tip. I love icewine as it triggers wine snobs.

>Grand Rapids

The Mexican barrio of Michigan

Hi all Finngoloidian Yoopers!

one of the few places on the planet, out side the Med, conducive to growing quality wine grapes.

Yeah, it's better now, but I just discovered that macomb and surrounding counties have a dangerous weapons ban that covers firearms carry, which just drives me up the wall because the municipals are worded by idiots and in straight contravention to guaranteed federal rights, state rights, and fly in the face of transport laws and CPL holders.

I mean, if we have a general right to carry then how is armed security suddenly prohibited from carrying off-duty? Law enforcement is a godsdamned circus.