Why doesnt US help Ukraine

Russian invaded por Ukraine they must return Crimea.

Russians are like Serbs only know how to bully

I know Trump wants better relations with Russia but letting them show force in Ukraine is bad.

When will US do something EU is to weak + they only like muslimes.

I literally couldn't give a fuck less about Ukraine. Second highest jewish dispora after Israel, and I'm fairly certain every woman I've ever met from there was at least a prostitute at some point in their lives

>Second highest jewish dispora
what idiot?

better to let Russia take care of them. it's their land

>their land
new york kikes like you are going to help the world determine whose land is whose? again?

It’s not worth war with The ruski

>It’s not worth war
you're right this isn't something the kikes approve of

>rebel occupied
No, it's actually rightfull russian clay

Wrong, normie pro-Russian media started to drop heavy redpills on JQ

it's hard to believe what I was reading. Won't bother to share it with a kike though.

>they must return Crimea.
No, fuck off.

>Wrong
you're doing election wrong Dima it's only been 25 years are you going to figure it out only when normie russian pro media, you meant government propaganda but your garbage mouth only works with vodka i guess i that makes you an aristocrat among russians

VPN..

The US is not interested in assisting Ukraine and it never has been.

US involvement in that region is for 3 reasons

1) supplying military arms to Ukraine means that they will be stuck in a perpetual war with Russia and further drain a damaged economy in Russia. It also allows the US to further their propaganda message of standing for justice against evil regimes like Russia

2) It weakens the economy in that region and allows American investors to exploit a market that doesn't have access to capital and we can purchase their natural resources for cheap. Their industries are destroyed and we can fulfill their demands using AMERICAN industries.

3) Ukraine is a forward base that is meant to contain Russia but our involvement with Ukraine is more about testing the Russian defenses. That's right, we destroyed an entire country to test Russia. We previously agreed with Russia that we would not interfere with Ukraine according to NATO agreements. Russia is weak and we want to further weaken them before they become too involved with China. If the US could destroy them before 2040, we can shift our military and strategic involvement to the pacific and concentrate on China. If not, then we have to split our activities with 1/2 of them being devoted to destroying Russia. Ukraine is a proxy battle.

low quality b8

not b8

No, he's right - we have idiots who actually think like this. That's what happens when your politicians sell out your country to western oligarchs and corporations.

I am strong and powerful leader. Savior of the white race itself.

No, I`m not a gigantic kleptocrat and all the military aggression is happening not because I just want commie bydlo to vote for me. Trust me goyim, I`m the good guy in this war.

> sell out your country to western oligarchs and corporations.
yes Dima those damn westerners taking over America grrrr

Us and Europe started this shit by paying for the riots. And Russia did not evade civilians did and now part of Ukraine has decided to join Russia. Everyone knew Russia could not give uip that port.

>those
typical slavic eyes

Look at the picture and don`t ask questions, goyim, yesss.

just form a new country made up of the people who hate both "ukraine" and russia, problem solved

Temüjin are you human or robot?

>Russians are like Serbs only know how to bully
Wasnt it you guys that genocided the serbs during ww2? Wasnt it you guys along with Slovenia that destroyed yugoslavia?
Crimea didnt even want to be part of ukraine anymore. Ukraine is russian clay anyway.

fuck off back to whatever shithole your parents dragged you from, braindead diaspora

Russia is mongolian clay anyway.

giff bak me land

fuck off to Bermuda

Day of the Sickle when?

give them eastern ukraine, they're all russians there anyways

Implying they won't nuke you just before losing their deterrent

>rightfully russian
keep telling yourself that

(((Ukraine)))

this is a shitty info graphic Russian Historiography much like Russian Democracy is based on feelings and emotions I wonder if the leftists got it from them or vice versa

Hi schlomo

I'm not sure I get your point it's also a very common info graphic i'm doing you a favor you're probably just spreading propaganda funded by Abramovich or even personally made by him

you arent fooling anyone schlomo

I think I'm starting to get it the biggest country on earth isn't big enough and the kikes don't have enough land

(((ukraine)))

> like there is any "rightfully ukrainian" clay
It's fake country without history, it's existance have only 2 pros
1. we are furthurer away from russia
2. cheap labor