The Prophecy

>An island will drift away
>A killing bolt will shine and not kill

3spoopy5me

Wrong. The island drifting away was brexit.

This was the killing bolt. How can you say that hawaii was a killing bolt if there's no pictures of any projectiles.

>A false text will go out in the mid-day

Stop trying to pigeon hole it, just let it happen. Let fate unclench it's succulent anus. Sure is getting cold out though.

wrong, it was nothing like the entire shitty larpy post

>Believing kike tall tales

this is the most important one of all.

It's over.

This dumb larp prophecy has had the same lines applied to so much different shit I can't believe people still follow it

When will this shit tier pasta go away?

This leaf must be so proud that his cryptic prophesying turned into a meme

these are just stupid barnum statements. why are people trying to force this meme

>all islands and continents are always drifting
>nork tests a billion missiles per day

WHAOAOAOW WTF????? LE PROPHECY1!!!

Isreal is currently pushing for America's intervention with Iran and trying to get us to overthrow the Iranian leader for Israel's interest, it might just be me but I have seen more people (both liberal and conservative, SJW or fashy) oppose this in my social media feeds from people I know from High school and college, I really hope this is finally the fucking time people realize what Israel's plans are.

>Rock will stand on Seven Hills
Guess something will stand in Lisboa then

I guess it could be two voices, two texts which would both be silent but everyone knows what happened. It's a larp anyway though

God shooting some spacecummiez onto earf

>prophecy
>edgy poem
>it's nothing
What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

Island could mean PR also. I hear they're trying for a new push to become a state. At some point we need to cut them loose entirely. Now seems like a good time.