Even science says racism is wrong

washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2018/01/16/calling-out-racists-is-good-for-your-health-according-to-science-heres-how-to-do-it/?utm_term=.5df09ee70b42

>fighting biological in group preference is good for your mental health

I seriously doubt that

>be scientist
>investigate some shit to improve humanity
>still be paid minimum wage
>it´s ok cause "muh science"
>investiation doesn´t lead to any major conclussion
>lab gets you fired cause you´re not producing shekels
>get hired by another institution
>minimum wage again
>get usefull results
>publish´em
>"yay, people could use it for future investigations ^^!"
>(((press))) picks it up, crops your investigation and use it at their convenience ignoring most of the results
Journalists and lawyers are the real jews of this world

>Allison Klein
Who could be behind this article?

>(((Allison Klien)))

EVERY
V
E
R
Y

FUCKING
U
C
K
I
N
G

TIME
I
M
E

"according to science" is the new "the bible says"

>only citation is a link to a study behind a $38 paywall
yeah I am sure the (((science))) is settled on this one

>according to science
>according to experts
>according to "polls"
Seriously, the MSM needs to fuck off. They say they are the "scientists," but can't even grasp that the basics of science is to doubt and observe for yourself rather than worshiping someone or an idea because the media and "scientists" say so

WaPo fish wrapper-nah

Sources familiar with the subject have assured us that the science is settled, user, and it's beautiful! It. Is. Settled. And. Beautiful.

in other words, blaming your self for being white it's good for your health

ahmmm 90% of journalists and lawyers are actually jews

Or maybe stop being a racist, bigoted asshole that blames Jews and other minorities for their problems and everyone wont have a reason to hate "whitey"

(((Science)))

The absolute state of the left...

Hmm....

>stretching out the term racism so much that calling blacks chimps will just get a roll of the eyes from normal people in the near future

What do they mean by this?

This is what people with down syndrome actually believe.

>Even (((science))) supports multiculturalism.

Fuck off kike. Science says that racism is natural.

It's called the Placebo Effect.

>Or maybe stop being a racist, bigoted asshole
Nah, kill yourself bitch.
>that blames Jews and other minorities for their problems
They move as a group. They identify as a group. So they will be blamed as a group for the problems they cause.
>everyone wont have a reason to hate "whitey"
I've never heard anyone claim to hate whitey because whitey blames them for things. Sounds like you want us to standdown with the vague assurance that you'll stop trying to destroy us if we comply. You deserve a bullet in the brain.

Worthless piece of trash.

>Klein is the Dutch and German word for "small", which came to be used as a surname, and thence passed into the names of places, concepts and discoveries associated with bearers of this surname. It's also a common Jewish surname in the United States.

So all whites are racist? why liberal fags call racists to whites that are not even racist?

archive your posts newfaggot
also is there a wiki or a database of all the anti-white articles written by jews? Just one long list where I can scroll down and see the article and the name. I'd be scrolling for a while.

Bug or feature? Almost like someone wants an obvious scapegoat if the little plan goes wrong.

I remember being a young man and meeting a south African woman here in America. I called her out for her racism. I've always felt bad about it since.

Sorry weird tailbone girl.

"Science" is not a singular thing that says anything