Proof this site is dead, and the mods are kikes is in pic related

Proof this site is dead, and the mods are kikes is in pic related.

The fact this article isn't in 5000 fucking threads right now should indicate just how fucked the kikes are. They are spending their days on fucking Sup Forums, because if we ever had the ability to communicate, they would be completely demolished.

russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186

Sieg Heil, gas the kikes, race war now.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/us-jewish-groups-tell-pm-forcibly-deporting-africans-betrays-jewish-values/
archive.is/T5nwi
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TwUHfgrvvkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pLDpql3wFv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the 20th thread I’ve seen on this. A Russian blogger shares a same opinion as us. Cool.

Was a good read. Caught the link earlier today in another thread. Have some coke.

>this faggot rant brought to you by kike chan, where any opinion or statement outside the echo chamber is immediately banned
yet you little homos keep coming back here day after day
Pathetic

you the only two?

yea, I've been waiting to get my rainbow pass for the light web where there is no bullshit.

I saw it this morning and spammed a few threads, this will be slid as usual. There are quite alot of kike lovers on this board.

(((Andrew Clay Silverstein)))

Jews destroyed Russia

Jews destroy everything they touch.

I'm surprised the Chinese guy who studies American Jews didn't appear on Sup Forums

Who? Provide a link nigger.

Russia Insider isn't really that big of a media outlet my dude, that's why.

>make thread no one cares about
>REEEE MODS
>REEEE SLIDE THREADS

Bump

I haven't seen any threads on this. Bump.

Bumping through the thread

OY VEY, WE HAVE TO LAUNCH THE FALSE FLAG TO GET THE AMERIGOYS TO START WW3 AGAINST RUSSIA EARLY!! LAUNCH IT NOW!!!

timesofisrael.com/us-jewish-groups-tell-pm-forcibly-deporting-africans-betrays-jewish-values/
archive.is/T5nwi
US Jews started believing their own spiel.

I've seen it already, it was up for ages, hours, in fact - so stop sperging out because you never got enough (Yous),you cringing pussy.

This is what got David Irving thrown in jail, rather sad that free speech ends when discussing the joos.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TwUHfgrvvkQ

Thanks for showing. The Jews will be btfo worldwide soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=pLDpql3wFv8

Yea they seem to be pruning any discussion of the Muslim hijab girl false flag attack as well. That is major news in Canada. Fucking (((mods))) are compromised.