Why was Archer Shirou from the future? Shouldn't he have been Kiritsugu...

Why was Archer Shirou from the future? Shouldn't he have been Kiritsugu, if he is the embodiment of Shirou's stolen ideals which he got from Kiritsugu? It would have also tied in nicely with Fate/Zero. Instead it is a time traveling subplot with an literally infinite amounts plot holes, aside the fact it is a physical imbossibility to travel backwards in time, even if you have magic. baka bad storytelling

This is what you wanted, right?

And stepping off that precipice, since they crossed the line and said you can summon servants from the future, wouldn't there be a literal infinite amount of future servants to summon strecting until the end of time, making the chances of you getting a genderbent King Arthur from British legend infinitesimally small by comparison?

Maybe if you didn't have fucking Avalon inside you.

Why didn't he summon archer then

kek

Okay Shirou has avalon inside of him so that's why he summoned saber, but even then he's closer to archer since its literally him so isn't that who he should have summoned?

If erasing Shirou is the only way to kill EMIYA, then there would be 3 EMIYAs. Fate route Shirou, UBW and Heaven's Feel all different Servants that each route of Shirou would summon.

Kill yourself retarded Zero secondary

Because Archer was already summoned dofus

He didn't become a heroic spirit because of his ideals he made a contract with the world to become a counter guardian, which placed him in the throne of heroes or the broom closet next to it.

should I read HA?

Would Kiritsugu really care though? He would be disappointed that Shirou went that same path, and would tell him that, but I think he would also respect Shirou's decision and contradictingly also be somewhat proud of his son. Disappointed, but proud.

>it is a physical imbossibility to travel backwards in time
Holy shit really?

This is Primate Murder.

I never understand this pic

No, that's Fou.

Because before Fate/Zero was written, Kiritsugu was nothing than a side character and in the grand scales of things, he still is...and also the fact that UBW was written way before Fate/Zero so that definitely did not help much with things.

Of course

It's fucking great

>posting spoilers without tags in the OP
why? delete your thread. inconsiderate to people who haven't watched the series or made it through UBW.

Seibah, you shouldn't use canada post unless you want your love letter to arrive 3 weeks late because their employees were on strike yet again

who is primate murder

Primate Murder is a vampiric monster from the other half of the franchise which has never been seen or encountered and is only ever mentioned in tangential reference.

A small and harmless creature known as Fou exists and possesses the potential to grow into Beast IV. Fou can only become a Beast if it is raised around/with humans. A Fou which can grow into a Beast cannot grow into or be Primate Murder, partially because of the fact that Primate Murder's existence is predicated on a vampiric foundation, and Beast IV's existence is predicated on a human foundation. Primate Murder's actual traits are irrelevant when discussing Fou (and in general), because Primate Murder can only exist in a world where humanity isn't the dominant species *and* Fou isn't adopted by Merlin. Fou would literally never have been seen by anybody as his Fou-form in a world where he can become Primate Murder.

People who want to find something about which to criticize Grand Order tend to use "hurr Primate Murder" as a way to belittle or devalue the franchise entry. I suppose they expected something which was described as the most efficient killer of humans to look different. But, as Primate Murder has literally never been drawn or been given a physical description, it's utterly meaningless. Going beyond - some other entities in the same category as Primate Murder/Fou are a cute girl and a sentient forest, so they've absolutely no right to complain about apparent physical form.

i wasnt asking who is primate murder - i was stating who primate murder was (fou)

Primate Murder isn't Fou.

Fou outright says that he is not Primate Murder, just to make that notion clearer.

Statute of limitations, bro

because kiritsugu already has a heroic spirit.

also EMIYA's noble phantasm is very thematically shirou. it's like you read the plot summary of every episode of ubw instead of watching the episodes.