Say something nice about Makoto

Say something nice about Makoto

I used to think Makoto was just another moronic shounen lead type. Then I realized he's not stupid, he knows exactly how suicidal the mindset is. He's just so committed to his pimp's path that he doesn't care.

That's ultimately what Kotonoha realized as well: even if his ideals led to his death, then being executed by the very people he fucked, and after that an eternity trapped as a shopped head, it was still worth it.

It takes a real man to walk the path of the harem to its final conclusion.

He's got pretty nice-looking nipples.
I wouldn't mind giving those a pinch.

He is able to fuck every women in Shiny Days. How much more alpha can you get.

He got more ass than anyone who's ever been on this site

he got laid

Nice boat.

Funny thing is, in Shiny Days there's an end where he ends up with Kotonoha on a boat and its a ''happy'' ending lmao

MANkoto is the most alpha motherfucker in that school. I mean he's just walking down the hall and starts fingerbanging some slut he doesn't even know and it's awriiight.

His dad is more alpha just by virtue of being older but also having fucked his way through the whole town when he was younger.

Whole town? His dad has fucked his own daughters, and his own daughters, daughters, for generations on end. The guy's a fiend.

And his dad doesn't end up dead. He fail to follow his dad's footstep. He should have ask for advice but I guess if he did, his dad would try to fck with his harem so in a way he luck out but still fail on how to handle a harem.

he's very good at fuckin traps

Gives great head.

he had a good death

Scumbag like gleen quacmire

I remember being astounded when I learned about the School Days Lore.

Like how his dad is an Immortal who fucks every generation of his descendants

He is a god, a true pimp, and a nice man.

He has the potential to be a decent enough person. In Shiny/School Days, most of the endings where he doesn't die are ones where he tries to stay faithful to someone (outside of the sex-friend ending(s)). Whenever he turns into a complete asshole like his dad, horrible things always happen to him.

You know the faggots here who complain about beta MC's not giving in to their carnal desires to fuck their harem because it's the normal thing to do?

Well, he's what happens when they do.

She's the best girl

It was funny when he raped that little girl

Fuck off son of a bitch.

He has a good head on his shoulders

This man understands the real truth of this world.

Why are Makotos best tier?

He's a literal motherfucker.

Family