Writes incest romcom

>writes incest romcom
>gets rich
>writes another incest romcom
>gets richer
Is that the secret?

>you will never get rich by exploiting your country's birth crisis

ye

What a repulsive human being. I legit feel bad for his sister.

The trick is, write up a dozen different cute girls. Then pick the worst one and make her the main focus and eventual winner. This will always make your work a success. But this is dangerous. If you choose to pick the best girl to be the main girl, your series will be a failure.

>make imouto an obnoxious unsympathetic cunt
>make an obviously vastly better girl a rival love interest to MC
>oh fuck this has to be an incest story
>have the better girl go full retard and let the insufferable cunt imouto win

This happened with OreImo. Is it going to happen in Eromanga?

Why are you assuming his sister is incapable of separating reality and fiction like you?

Stop being retarded

>be complete garbage at writing
>get rich
I should've thought of this sooner

I wish I was born Japanese.

You can't be a rich novelist in America unless you write shit like Gossip Girls

So you think he just wrote these incest stories for no reason in particular?

Though I don't really give a shit about the incest. The problem with him is a total lack of subtlety or balanced characterization in his writing and a reliance on contrived melodrama. Compare OreImo/Eromanga Sensei to a romance with more natural progression like Toradora.

You're stupid as fuck if you think any real sister would be ok with his works.

Don't know about the incest part but I'm pretty sure his sister doesn't mind all the fucking money he's making yet again with eromanga-sensei.
And who knows, maybe his sister is a brocon too.

Are they going to explain why Sagiri is allowed to just not go to school, like legally? Or why her and Masamune don't live with a living adult relative?

You wouldnt know that, not every sister is as shitty as yours.

Wait, he wrote another incest romcom? I though he just spewed out some NBR trash.

they do have a caretaker, hes just never around because, plot

It's NBR this time so there doesn't have to be a cop-out ending

aren't nips allowed to drop out of school after elementary?

wait, is this the dude that writes oreimo?

holy shit japs do have the worst taste. I read eromanga without knowing it was from same dude and just thought "wow, this is so unbelievably bland, kinda reminds me of oreimo for how shitty it is" then I checked and yep.

Why do people give so much attention to shallow series like these?

I remember a tripfag that was so delusional about Oreimo that he thought Ayase would win and that the series was just about a brother and sister growing closer together.
He was so sure of the second part he actually recommended the series to his own sister, who watched it.

She's a hikki and they do have a guardian who is almost never home because said guardian struck a deal/promise with the siblings.

There are only two kinds of people who bitch at the NBR aspect of eromanga.
The angry purists who will never see another BR inces show again and those who use this as an excuse to jack off to incest.

>romance with natural progression
>Toradora
watch more romance anime

NBR is inherently inferior to true incest all things equal.

>Why do people give so much attention to shallow series like these?
wow what a fucking mystery, maybe it's because they're lonely basement dwelling faggots whose main source of female interaction was their sister

I know but it can't be helped, Abe is having none of that stuff in his country anymore. Thankfully this does not stop regular incestfags like myself from enjoying Fushimi's new work.

I seriously hope its not people with actual siblings.
I find its often people without siblings that have a incest fetish

I find it to be the opposite, with myself as an example.

You wont get rich but you can make money off of a patreon or whatever by writing isekai type wish fulfillment crap. Check out royalroadl and see how bad most of the stories are, your average Sup Forumsnon could do better

I'll require pics of said siblings for investigation.

It doesnt count if you arent actually related

>toradora
Oh fuck off.

Just shows how useful incest is for controlled breeding. Just the way it can lead to already present negative traits being consolidated, it can be used to excise those same traits since the ones you need to select against is a smaller, shared pool.

Incest is best.

The only imouto confirmed to be disappointed with her older brother is Log Horizon's author who got charged with tax evasion.

Nah. Any modern female with a brain would be repulsed by this.

> My imouto doesn't leave her room and is hopeless without me. So cute...
> Lot of girls like me but I'm a gentlemen and only have eyes for my imouto
> I'm a published ln author at 16 while being a student and caretaker

The delusion of this series is embarrassing.

I'm not posting 3DPD images you weirdo.

good point.

but you are the one who's into that 3DPD, so that makes you even weirder

That seems more like an excuse than an explanation. That sort of thing works in shows where the teenage MCs are usually in school or out and about but not here.

Truly the Shakespeare of our generation.

Huh?

>Any modern female with a brain would be repulsed by this.
You're setting yourself up here.

It would've been an excuse if the aunt didn't hate Sagiri's mother for being a slut.

Good for him, i'd say. He kept doing what he do best and got rewarded for it. This is capitalism at work, after all.

What's most disturbing is he actually recommended it to anyone at all

Depends on if the author is writing to self insert or if he is purely doing it because he knows his market. I suspect its mostly the former, so you are probably right, but who knows

You're comparing a fiction work with real life, what does that say about you? Go back to 3DPD if you really desire a dull and boring life. Meanwhile this author gets all the bitches he wants and you stay at your mom's basement complaining about his incest work.

I counter with Cleopatra, the most beautiful woman of the ancient world who's parents and grandparents were siblings. Along with many of her ancestors.

Questioning if a author has some connection with a subject if he writes a lot about it is hardly a leap of faith.

For example, a lot of patriot fiction tends to be written by libertarians.

>Kirino became an ambassador of Japan
Can you tell the same about your waifu Sup Forums?

You are just as delusional if you think the author is getting any, from his sister or any women.

Setting aside his below average looks, he clearly has mental issues. I mean I'm sure he gets laid all the time at the local soap land.

"Fiction" isn't an excuse. There is well-written and poorly-written fiction.

Not him but
>japanese men
>wanting bitches

but all that inbreeding lead to what user?

Still best character in this garbage heap of a series

Stay mad.

Hasn't it been debunked that Cleo was beautiful?

We should team up.

umaru is way more watchable

>writes another incest romcom
Eromanga sensei isn't incest. They aren't related, normalfag.

>butt hurt nekofag

>4 years
Let it go nekofag

NBR siblings can marry in Japan

>look like an inbred fuck
>write incest stories

Really fires up those neurons.

Blood related siblings are married always.

I don't know how anyone could possibly defend his writing. It has nothing to do with the incest, it's just so trite and generic. It adds nothing that other similar series haven't done before. The only reason someone would like his shit is if they haven't read or watched enough to know how by the books it is.

>It has nothing to do with the incest
I only like my Incest blood related but as someone mentioned in this thread I don't think we will have any of that shit ever again thanks to Abe's fuckery.

>Abe's fuckery.
The law predate him

Congrats, you just found out why he made them NBR. It's not like he wants to marry siblings and have them fuck daily or anything.
Does it matter? Only to purists and degenerates in denial.

The one about marriage does but the one about airing that stuff on TV does not.

>It's not like he wants to marry siblings and have them fuck daily or anything.
Isn't that basically what happened in Oreimo?

I've never seen a real defense of it. I just want incestfags to admit that they like lowest common denominator pandering just as much as shounenfags and fujoshi.

Worked for George Lucas.

Maybe that's why no one liked the prequels.

Nope. He was not allowed to marry those 2 or write about the shit they did together, all we got were heavy implications in the after story.
Eromanga-sensei is like him trying to fix that shit.

What the actual fuck.

What kind of bizarrely limited / stupid life have you had that you somehow believe the only successful book series ever written in America is gossip girls? I'd say you were some kind of retard if I didn't know you were also just lazy and salty and making excuses over your failed writing career (though you may very well be retarded too).

>heavy implications
If that is the best he can do with the heavily constrains he was under then that is good enough.

No amount of money will transform the typical awkward lonely otaku LN author into anything but what he already is.

I liked oreimo well enough but eromanga just feels like the same thing but worse. Like he lost all creativity or passion for what he did (as much as he had to begin with at least) and just wrote the same thing again and filled in the gaps with whatever cliches and pandering he could think up.

does he have a sister of his own?

O my fuck.
I thought it was just a bandwagoner that made a similar series. IT WAS THE SAME FUCKING GUY.

He's gonna keep getting away with it.

Gossip Girl is a masterpiece though. Blair is best girl

Small world huh.

inseki is not incest

Yeah I was gonna rip him on that. Anyway if you just wanna write airport fiction theres not much barrier. Just write something semi original (emphasis on semi). It doesn't have to be good writing, I've read enough clive cussler to know. It just has to have a interesting setup, if it falls apart after that who cares they already bought it.

Congratulations you are now the next lee child

>couldn't conjure an actual solid argument against Oreimo for 7 years
>now they are trying to attack it by lumping it with Eromanga and avoid any kind of possible reply by just spurting buzzwords against both
Oh I see, very funny but that's not gonna work with anyone that have been here for more than a year sadly.

You guys are fucking liars, I ended up liking eromanga.

As someone with a real sister, I can tell you, she's absolutely okay with incest stories. She reads Oreimo and asks me to watch incest anime shows. Thats how I got into anime. Everytime we would watch an anime show since then, she'd always ask to bath with me afterwards since the sweat from watching anime is disgusting.

>the sweat from watching anime

If I were him I'd probably just tell my family I'm the guy that wrote One Piece or something.

Strange that liking SAO is not acceptable and yet liking Eromanga is acceptable even though both are blatant wish fulfillment shit written with literally zero effort.

>receding hairline
Yeah

Not an argument.

based shit taste

Know humanity is stupid.

But he's richer than you'll ever be.

Money is the only thing that matters in society and as long as there is enough retards to milk he'll always be a winner.

Something about SAO is the worst of throwaway shonen of the early 00s mixed with pandering which gave it the aura of a show for preteens with some mild lewd while Eromanga is extreme anti-normalfag so it's slightly more tolerable

Umaru isn't an incest manga, though.

>Hasn't it been debunked that Cleo was beautiful?
The whole "Cleopatra was very beautiful" thing is a rather modern meme. The ancients just wrote that she was very charming and classy, in comparison to their roman standards.

This guy is the most lucrative salt miner of all time. Bless his imouto fucking soul.

More. Give me more pseudointellectual reviews from people who can't read moon and haven't read the novels. Give me more people pretending their favorite romance isn't shit. Give me more people who think they're literary experts for reading Great Gatsby. Give me more of your tears.

spotted the redditor.