Precure Thread

Precure Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1X0qd1UKV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Yuri yuri?

Sup Forums is too fast

Heartcatch season 2 when. Just do it already toei. Save precure.

It's happening

I want to die.

Why are the Yes5's so cute?
youtube.com/watch?v=_1X0qd1UKV4

Sluts

I like the video

Do you guys even watch other anime. I haven't in a while but I tried angel break and it was so bad I almost threw up.

Angel break is fucking great, I think you're just not used to otaku-aimed mahou shoujo since you just watch precure. I like both styles of mahou shoujo, anything that has middle school girls dressing skimpy and being cute is entertainment in my book. No but really this season's great, I'm watching like four entire shows: LWA, twin angel break, Hinako note, and, my personal AOTS so far, Ao and her trusty FAGs.

Cats are predators.

i hate cats

Don't give me yous hime/mahofag. I guess something off topic is right up your alley since you don't watch precure anyways.

>bring up something off topic with the intent of talking about it with someone
>I want to talk about it with you
>"FUCK OFF FAG SHITPOSTER STOP BEING OFF TOPIC"

Also you gave me a (You) and I'm just feeling so appreciative of it that I have to return the favor, I'm sorry for disobeying.

i have watched like 280 eps, is this considered a good number?

Not much. From last season I watched kemono friends and Hime noise simulator 2017. Haven't touched anything this season.

Himari.

Hikari.

Worse than the worst yellow, Hikari.

>this season's great, I'm watching like four entire shows

Words cannot describe how much I wish this post were ironic. I really don't want to believe the "I've watched twenty WHOLE animes" kind of people are on Sup Forums right now.

>I'm watching like four entire shows
If there's only four shows worth watching, that's considered a pretty shit season.

I watch 30+ ongoings every season and some classic works from 70th and 80th.

>four (4) shows
>a lot
>great season

I'm watching 32 and that's the lowest I've followed in years. This season is shit, especially when you consider it's spring.

But Hikari is the best one!

People with no standars are just as bad.
I don't think any season offers more than a dozen and a few titles at most worth following.

You're right. I watch 10 shows per season on average. Truth is most seasonal anime is trash, you gotta admit.

>worth
There's that word again. You watch shit because you find it enjoyable, not because of some subjective standard of worth.

If I had no standards I would have finished Maho.

Every title is worth following, if you enjoy it.

>watches twin angel break
>claims to have standards

I'm not him, I don't watch Twin Angel since first series was shit.

>I have standards, I just enjoy eating shit

I used to think like this when I was 17.

They're retired, user.

What exactly is wrong with it?

That's funny, I used to watch every shit when I was 17 just because "It's anime so good!"

haha epic really got those mahotards エクスヂーーーー
I expected to be watching absolutely nothing beside precure, and four is more than zero, so I'm pretty happy. The shows are also all really good, and I'm not dropping any, which is rare. I mean come on, have you ever actually finished more than like 8 or 9 airing shows before? Who has that kind of golden attention span?

I wasn't really trying to "get" anyone, but apparently you bit the hook anyway.

>エクスヂ
que?

I hate heartcatch. shit was boring, edgy and tricked toei into thinking precure was that popular. Post yes5 was a mistake.

Oh yeah I'm a hungry fishy, I'll eat your food big boy

> have you ever actually finished more than like 8 or 9 airing shows before?
Of course. I never dropped anime in my life, completed more than 1000 titles (800 of which are TV) and constantly watching 30 ongoings.

Congratulations, you are one of the only non-retards on /pc/.

Actually I was just baiting you out himefag, I knew you're a big enough retard who hates HC so you'd reply. Kill yourself

The plot thickens

>never dropped anime in my life
What kind of autism compels you to do this? Why not just drop things you don't enjoy? This is entertainment, you shouldn't force yourself too much. Please don't tell me you're a MALshitter.

Meh, I'm used to it. You catch some fish, you swallow some hooks. Happens.

Anime went to complete shit after like 2012, if you're watching more than 2 or 3 shows per season you're eating shit willingly. I used to be a retard that followed everything every season too.

>watching 30 ongoings constantly
>only finished 800 TV titles still
So you're a newfag. No wonder you have the enthusiasm for watching shit.

I used to drop when i was 16, but after that I understood, that there are no bad anime. It's just me who can't see, why it was good. And when I tried giving anime a chance and rewatched all my dropped titles, I found that it can be enjoyed even if it is objectively bad.

>there are no bad anime. It's just me who can't see

Stop doing drugs.

I've finished lots of shit shows just because of that small bit of curiosity of how it will end or the hope that maybe it will get good.

Still dropped plenty of shit, though. Like Doki.

I don't blame you, but Doki is a crazy ride even if it's infuriatingly terrible. You made a mistake.

>there are no bad anime

Bait or brain damage. 95% of it is shit.

I used to flush when i was 16, but after that I understood, that there are no bad turds. It's just me who can't see, why it was good. And when I tried giving turds a chance and eating all my sewer shits, I found that it can be enjoyed even if it is objectively fecal matter.

Please don't remind us of that.

Why? I like this doujinshi. It's second only to drug and vomit ones.

This discussion was figurative shit taste, not literal.

ekusudi- I'm assuming Katakana for xd

No generals, no motws, no big bad, no physical violence, sperm spam, character interactions at an all new low. Kira is literally worse than maho just because it barely resembles precure anymore but it's still cute.

And it has 3 ugly small girls!

esl Himarifag please

I wouldn't say Maho or Kira are worse then any other season, they are just a bit different. I enjoyed Maho and enjoying Kira not less then any another precure.

They're easily the worst and farthest from precure. Might as well call this neo nu phase 3 precure or something

>the worst
Max Heart easily takes the cake for that one.
>farthest from precure
Why is this a bad thing? Are you guys too used to Precure playing by the same formula?

They're not doing anything with the formula. Just subtracting from it.

Hiding the villains intentions was a mistake. It creates whiny people like this guy .

Doki, hc and hacha shook things up in a way more interesting form than maho or kira.

Hey bitch. Himari is ugly. Come back when you grow thicker skin

Eh? I agree with you that Himari is ugly though.

She's not as ugly as Riko though and a way better character.

I agree with you there. Riko is the worst Maho character, the best things about her are the people she's related to.

But Mirai isn't a character and moforun is a stuffed bear so just kotoha.

Mirai has more personality than Riko and Mirai barely has personality outside of being Nice and Curious.

>Himari is ugly shitposting
So I guess she is actually the best looking?

>Pretty Cure is Pretty
I would have never guessed.

She's the ugliest kira. Everyone is much better looking.

Himari is what happens when someone important got tired of yellow privilege

Have you gotten ready for your queen yet, /pc/?

Even if privilege goes to Aoi, Himari is best girl.

Just look at her. What a cutey.

It!s the tail.

No. It is just her being not able to speak with people and being little bit autistic. user hating Himari is like himself in proxy.

So Himari hits too close to home for user?