ASSANGE CONFIRMED ALIVE, FIGHT INTERNET CENSORSHIP

Get in here and show you're a reasonable human being who can work with people you disagree with to reach a common goal.

Also holy shit, Assange confirmed alive

youtube.com/watch?v=FaERQWrWL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaERQWrWLO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gonna be seeing Assange host the fake news awards tomorrow I hope.

>error

Let's drop net neutrality they said.

Nothing it's gonna happen.

Idiots.

im feeling this too for some reason

Yeah I saw him at Starbucks yesterday.
I was gonna ask him if it's really him and is he OK but as I got closer his collar started to disappear so I gave up and went home

Talking about how to fight neoliberalism, and how awful the (((New York Times))) is.

What has the alt-right done to fight Internet censorship? Seems like they're the ones getting the short end of the stick. Hilarious that actual leftists who also hate neoliberalist scum are doing more than they are.

top kek

Bump for great justice

video gone

You are correct user

he's confirmed alive with tons of events like this, not to mention a balcony appearance/press conference and multiple high level meetings inside the embassy including with Nigel Farage and U.S. congressman Dana Rohrabacher. The Assange is dead meme is just that

>the phenomena has

"PHENOMENA" IS PLURAL

ASSANGE IS KILL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(((They))) shut the video down

Can confirm.
What happens when you copy/paste the link in a browser?

Try this link

youtube.com/watch?v=FaERQWrWLO0

No Assange!!!

>this phenomena
Assange is a pluralett. Why can nobody get this right? Phenomenon is singular. Phenomena is plural. I hear it misused at least 5 times more often than I hear it used correctly.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Sage

Canada has net neutrality and only an idiot would think it would make any difference at all when the government and the corporations are both compromised.

We are 100% in the AI dystopia on this board right now, believe me.

> inb4 Trump's Fake News Media Award will be about 9/11 image fakery

!!! BUTLERIAN JIHAD NOW !!!

Thou shalt not create a machine in the likeness of a human mind.