So get a load of this Sup Forums, remember iFunny? That cesspool of regurgitated normie memes...

So get a load of this Sup Forums, remember iFunny? That cesspool of regurgitated normie memes? Well it's home to a thriving iPolitics community, among them many NatSocs. One of the largest NatSoc accounts was run under the name Saboteur by a high school student named Samuel Lincoln Woodward.(He was the guy in the *puffs cigar* 'Well hello ladies" meme) Well now it seems Sam killed his Jewish roommate for making unwanted sexual advances and now iFunny is being investigated by the FBI.

>ifunny is being investigated by the fbi

Let that sink in.
I'm a frequent user of the app, and vaguely knew Sam, will elaborate on the situation if any one is intrested. iFunny is currently divided between people memeing the shit out of him, and those making him a martyr.

Is that like stilesworld or ebaum?

the only politics that get discussed in the featured section of ifunny are ajit pai and other irrelevant memes.

sorry, stileproject is what I meant.

ifunny is more or less likable for anyone, because like 1chan, they have a tag-based system so you can search alt-right memes, Sup Forums memes, etc. if thats your thing (alternatively can search tumblerina memes too). A couple of users there are both redpilled and make quality memes, so subscribing to them is a good way to avoid having to search through 9gag-toer shit.

Essentially. Up until recently, they had a universally understandable UI too.

I run a profile named AmericanConfederacy (haven't been on in awhile, will check in with friends tomorrow)

What the absolute fuck are you talking about?

Saboteur killed his roommate for making unwanted sexual advances. He took him out to a park, stabbed him twenty times and left him in a shallow grave. It was completely justified, but it looks like we've got another Euronymous shitshow on our hands. Because of his "radical" opinions, the app is now under FBI investigation. His "victim", 19yo Blaze Burnstein was a gay kyke whose parents are already using his death for shekels.

How is that completely justified dumbass? Dont use the hes Jewish argument when answering. He could have avoided those advances in a dozen other ways.

The absolute state of that fucking app

>Dont use the hes Jewish argument when answering.
He was a gay kike.

Well what kind of advances is the real question. Was he jumping on top of him, just light flirting, etc?

No one uses the "He's Jewish" argument unless they're being edgy just fyi. Ffs lurk moar

He spread rumors that they were together and forcefully kissed him.

He could have sued him for lack of consent or whatever, used sjw laws against them. The only reason he killed him was out of spite and anger so thats really the only way you could try to justify it.
>a fucking leaf

Thats not how first world countries work, recent immigrant bro.

>iFunny
>mental illness

Checks out

I might have to check it out at some point. Who should I follow?

New_California_Republic
TotenkopfV2
HerrMetalAvenger
Trump_General (the one with the eyepatch, there's like four of them)
Victorian
TheWarg

>don't use jewish argument when answering
>a fucking leaf

Thanks user, I'll give it a look.

Be warned - once you're there, you can never leave.

MediaBias is also a solid account

Victorian is good shit. Tell him AmericanConfederacy says hi.