How much better off would the United States be without this state giving a free 55 electoral votes to the democrat in...

How much better off would the United States be without this state giving a free 55 electoral votes to the democrat in the presidential election?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would be nice. I live there and would like the succession thing to happen just to see all the libtards and SJWs get fucked when everything collapses and the feds have to come back in and "fix" the problem.

Would be outstanding. They have far too much influence over the rest of the nation.

Start a movement to apportion EC votes by closest representation of the popular vote in CA.

Secession would not go as the leftists think it would. Much of the state went to Trump and many counties were only narrowly a Clinton victory. Most of the agricultural regions would be red and want to remain in the USA. They would probably split from commiefornia and stay in the union.

Secession would really just mean places like San Francisco, LA, San Diego etc. splitting off and becoming city states and failing within a year or two.

Don't forget about the fact that the federal government owns the land occupied by all the military bases and national parks.

Cut off Commiefornia and replace it with Puerto Rico. Sure, they'll be a blue state, but with a significantly smaller population, the Electoral College will need to be re-adjusted, and Texas, which will now have the largest population, will also have the most electoral votes, which will be good for future Presidential elections.

Trump would've won the popular vote by 1 million without California. Fuck Cali

Shitty thing is Texas is shifting blue. Texas and Colorado are being flooded by liberals because they are the new cool places to live. At this rate Colorado and Texas will be just as sure to go blue as California or New York before long.

I don't really care. I get an erection every 4 years, listening to them alternate hating and loving the electoral college system.

It is pretty funny how only republicans have won the presidency with less popular votes. That's why leftists hate it so much. As soon as it finally works out in their favor they will love it.

Daily reminder that California was once a staunchly Republican, conservative, and white state until the (((Feds))) stabbed us in the back.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187

Califorians have destroyed California. Their population will be dispersed throughout the southwest and beyond. California is over

You have been paid to post this. Tell your boss that there is no way the US will give up a state so quit trying to make it happen by posting here

no, a new day is upon us.

No better. Republicans and Democrats are two sides of the same cancer. White Californians are unfortunately the ones who got fucked first. It was once Eden, now it's the rest of the USA 20 years ahead.

It's funny because it was a republican who made cali go blue

Everything about this country would be better if those fires just kept burning and took that entire garbage state with it. Burn em all, I say.

Can confirm texas is heading for blue because it is the new place to be for sillicon valley types (which from my experience are more Libertarian than Democrat, but the tend to lean left on social issues thus they choose Dems over Republicans.)

Califonia is a vital part of the nation and if you think otherwise likely you have some misaligned resentment towards people you have never met.

Best case scenario, you're getting 17 of those 55 electoral votes in New California, assuming you package about a dozen more countries into California.

degenerates like you belong on a cross

well, the leftists are kinda fucking it up over there pretty hard

This.

With how many people from Comifornia and people from mexico moving to Texas. It's only a matter of time before the state turns blue.

Once that happens and Cali, Texas, and NY are all blue state. Republicans are going to have a very hard time getting a president elected.

The Art of the Deal. Once a week i masturbate
to the thought of Trump selling off california to those rich leftist retards. Is it worth 24 trillion? 55 electoral votes gone and no national debt. .

Please trips make it so.

What made this state turn so blue?

Marxism and Hispanics.

The Immigration and Nationality act of 1965 and The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.

California fucking sucks I left that shithole for much greener pastures. Everyone there is a beaner or a whiney ass bitch dyke. Moved to a state with no income tax, muh burgers and muh ar15s and its fucking great. Im getting laid weekly cause the chicks here arent on that liberal bullshit METOO train. Fuck California