DBZ Abridged vs. Original Series

I have never seen Dragonball Z and I want to know whether I should watch the whole series or just watch Dragonball Z Abridged by Team Fourstar. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=28VNl9NWI_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, it's super fun jaja, remember to watch Dragon Ball GT after for the complete saga.

How about you fucking kill yourself?
Rude newfag.

Ironic threads like these are a diamond dozen, but let us get down to the brass tax. DBZ Abridged is horse shit, and believe me, I have a sick sense for these kinds of things.

you're trying too hard to maintain the childish Sup Forums persona of being an asshole and it's kind of cringey

im not being ironic, i just wanted opinions. i have one person telling me its good and you're saying it's horse shit and another person telling me to kill myself. don't know what to make of it

What persona? You are a making a /r/ thread on a board that doesn't allow those, and you are a newshit that doesn't lurk, eat shit newfriend.

drop the edgy shtick, you're not very good at it.

>you have to wait before reporting another post
Who thought this was a good idea?

who thought your existence was a good idea?

TFS's Abridged is closer to Toriyamas manga than Toeis version

like do you just go around reporting posts, if my life was that sad i would honestly just kill myself

You sure got him user, you must be the meanest kid in highschool.

sounds like it's worth a watch then, thanks

He's clearly fucking with you user, are you 13?

not everybody is as cynical or as unhappy as you are

you're right, please teach me your ways of trolling on an anime messageboard

In this board? You betcha, the only anons that would comment on this Sup Forumstard level thread are anons looking to mock you.

I am curious though, from what underaged hellhole did you come from? Sup Forums? Sup Forums? Sup Forums? It's hard to tell nowadays
>trolling
I'm going to go on a limb and guess Sup Forums, you little shitstains can't even make new maymays, regurgitating the shit we used on 2008.

Fuck off retard

I can tell you're actually trying to be as much of an asshole as you can be, and that's alright, because I know it only stems from very intense unhappiness.

>the only anons that would comment on this Sup Forumstard level thread are anons looking to mock you.

Mock me by saying things like "it's fun" and "TFS's Abridged is closer to Toriyamas manga than Toeis version"?
You're just making shit up. Again, just because you're so unhappy doesn't mean everybody is.
This website doesn't have to be a cesspool, i don't know why you insist on making it one

nice

This is now a dubs thread

Kek, i'm not reading that

Fuck off retard.

Check these

Silly user, this is how you get dubs.

>Do I want to watch anime or do I want to watch some unfunny shit
>please decide for me I'm a fucking retard

Neck yourself newshit

Savage as fuck user

I love shitposting threads. Thanks op

Talking seriously, a lot of the enjoyment of DBZA comes from actually having already watched DBZ. I have no idea how you didn't realise that this applies to basically all abridged series.

Because he's fucking 13.

watch Japanese sub or kai dub even tho the colors are bad in kai. if you ever had a friend that told you to watch tfs instead kick there ass.

I wonder if he leaves the hat on.

abridged is for fans only

do not watch kai

it is shit

just watch abriged if you don't want fillers

NO...

Fuck off.

you know what your right youtube.com/watch?v=28VNl9NWI_E this is SO funny and right on with the original! :)

>being this triggered
lmao
also
>Sup Forums
>not underage board
pick one