Author of GOSICK died of illness

gosick.jp/blog/684/

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-05-08/gosick-illustrator-hinata-takeda-passes-away/.115850
youtube.com/watch?v=p9iIRq9S7fY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_active_EBV_infection
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RIP

Damn

Bikutorikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Rip, I liked that series

Guess he GOTSICK

Yeah same here, I enjoyed GOSICK.

Okay.

It's the illustrator, Takeda Hinata. Also worked on Ikoku Meiro.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-05-08/gosick-illustrator-hinata-takeda-passes-away/.115850
It was the artist who died, not the author.

This is the final page from her Croisee manga.

>Japanese people in charge of knowing what a fucking hospital is
Seriously, how does this keep fucking happening?

If you go to a hospital, you're not at work.
If you're not at work, you don't get paid.
If you miss a day's pay, it's hard to feed yourself for the rest of the month. Plus you have hospital bills to pay now.
So many people do their hardest not to go to hospital.

The japanese cold is the only thing deadlier than the japanese truck

>If you go to a hospital, you're not at work.
>If you're not at work, shamefur dispray
ftfy

But seriously but what is with the japanese cold, why is it so deadly.

White people don't need to go to a hospital for a cold to not die. Do they have shitty immune systems or whatever?

She was on hiatus for years so it was probably something serious

She's been MIA for at least five years already. She probably died in a hospital.

So what happens to the author's creations when they die?

It's like her saying goodbye ;_;

This happened with Miyu too. It's as if these people know they're going to die and decide to make everyone cry with their last words

>ご本人は、『異国迷路のクロワーゼ』のヒロイン、湯音(ゆね)ちゃんとよく似ていらっしゃいました。

3D Yune is dead

I don't know how true this is, but since they're stuck on their island and don't have many immigrants who have mixed blood so much that have gotten immunity over many illnesses they do have weaker immune systems.

>author

Did you even read before you said some shit?

Obviously God has grown jealous of Anime and is claiming it for himself

As a Mexican I don't get how a cold can kill you. It's just too fucking surreal.

I mean, I can understand a stray bullet or being tore to shreds with an icepick, being burnt alive by an angry mob or beheaded by druglords, heck even a barfight that escalates into a fist fight and throwing someone down a bridge seem OK to me.

But a cold? You have to actively try and die from it.

It's pretty obvious that wasn't a cold since he was unwell since 2011, but I'm still baffled by the concept of a cold killing anyone.

Anyways, loved the illustrations and its such a shame to know he is gone.

A friend died from the flu which somehow got into his brain or something.

>GOSICK

Why do people insist on calling it this? It's "Gothic"

Is mexico deadliest than australia?

author actually getting sick blows your theory out of the water

if you are piss poor yes, if not i'd is safer since the sun is not as burning as in straya.

>to be continued

I don't think that Gosick deserves as much hate as it does. Sure the anime was garbage, but the LNs are pretty fun. A good amount is translated too, I would recommend them.

I had to stop fapping for this?
RIP

NO! FUCK! Not Hinata.
>to be continued
FUCK FUCK FUCK

It's GOSICK - gothic

cocksucker

Maybe Japanese people wonder how so many Mexicans can die by getting their faces cut off

Good

It's not. Go look at a nip cover, it says "GOSICK."

And I know of someone who didn't tend a cavity and also got necrosis on her brain.

But like I said, it's just too surreal. I knew someone with HIV that died of a literal fungal infestation to its lungs due to the body being unable to fight it.

There is a chain of events that trigger this kind of stuff and it's often another disease that opens the floodgates for the shit that will kill you.

I still can fathom or accept someone can die of a cold, I'm not trying to be disrespectful, it just feels too surreal.

It's not that hated. At least not on Sup Forums
The anime was just boring and that's what stuck in people's minds but everyone agrees Victoria was a cute

You have to be stupid to get on most of those situations. But they happen almost weekly in my city.

If you have the means to live in a decent area you are pretty much safe unless someone messes with the working union, and then you actively go and fight them. That is a recipe for disaster, strikes and riots are serious business here and it isn't unheard of for the police and even the army to have been forced into retreat due to the superior firepower of protesters.

Also druglords shit happen more often than what I'd like to admit, at least we aren't as fucked as the north.

>Could you hold my hand forever?

youtube.com/watch?v=p9iIRq9S7fY

F

That's what happened to pic related too. She had a virus that most people carry harmlessly and survive, but if you catch it after about age 8 it's basically a death sentence.

rip
i kind of wonder if she was an actual ouiaboo, it'd be bad if she visited and saw how shit paris is

this is kind of dumb though, at least mention her manga as the main instead of her co-work
it was also her work that a fairly popular seiyuu got as her first leading role

>George Michael died in his Last Christmas
>moeagare gandamu guy died in a fire
>Gosick's author gotsick and died
What's with all these poetic deaths recently

bad work culture and house walls are shit, baka gaijin who didn't get colds before visiting japan also have trouble
iirc they're not insulated well and paper-ish so that earthquakes don't affect them as much
this is just random shit i'm remembering though, but the gaijin part seems often enough

According to the other thread, she actually looked like Yune.

Why do you think she didn't go to a hospital? Hospitals aren't some magical cure-all for every problem, doctors aren't omnipotent.

F

Just another day in nipland

Nips have a shitty immunity system, a common cold can kill 40 nips in 5 minutes.

>prince didn't died under the purple rain
What a faggot, he had to ruin everything.

Louise is a shit cancer

Seriously, it's fucking crazy how often industry figures die in anime and manga compared to other forms of media.

Where on earth is the rain purple?

People in Mexico don't die of illnesses because they get fucking kidnapped and shot to death first

Huh? Hollywood loses at least seven or so people every year.

not the the time for this shit user

Are you stupid?

The ARTIST/ILLUSTRATOR for Gosick passed away. It's the mourning author who wrote that blog post.

She was born in 1987 or 1988. She was 28-30 or so when she passed in January this year, but finally announced today in Dragon Age.

Fuck

In erotic city.

Hollywood is fucking enormous. The anime and manga industry is comparatively way smaller, yet people seem to always be dying or taking hiatuses for illness. Obviously I have no statistics, but at least to me it feels like people die at an alarming rate in this industry compared to other ones.

God DAMN it. I've posted on Sup Forums multiple times asking what happened to her, it's not fucking fair

Mostly because of age or drugs. She wasn't old as far as I know

Only 28 - 30? What a shame.

Takeda Hinata-san was already noted to be unwell when she put all of her efforts into drawing and finishing the box art for the BD box set of GOSICK in 2011. She drew the majority of her works between 2002-2011, when she would have only in her late teens to early 20s.

Her illness is not confirmed by multiple sources, but said to be alveolar hemorrhage (basically bleeding in lung cells).

Such talent, such tragedy.

>at least to me it feels like people die at an alarming rate in this industry compared to other ones.
That's just a confirmation bias.

Could be. Like I said, I have no statistics.

Damn.

Chickenpox? It's not that dangerous, but I assume she worked despite being sick and that's how she got pneumonia.

Why do you assume she didn't go to the hospital?

She was likely sick for a long time since the last publication of Croisee and GOSICK-related media, which was late 2011. It's too bad that she couldn't overcome it. She probably was not able to get married either, being swamped by work until she was too sick to carry on, and dating for sick people is pretty much impossible in Japan.

RIP Gosick's artist.

I'm sure she went to the hospital user, I'm just amazed by how many mangaka fall over dead before their prime

>mfw they don't actually die until they get shot
t. mexican skeleton

>10 years younger than Miyu-chan

Fuuuuuuuuck.

>"Diffuse alveolar hemorrhage is persistent or recurrent pulmonary hemorrhage. There are numerous causes, but autoimmune disorders are most common. Most patients present with dyspnea, cough, hemoptysis, and new alveolar infiltrates on chest imaging. Diagnostic tests are directed at the suspected cause. Treatment is with immunosuppressants for patients with autoimmune causes and respiratory support if needed."

>"Patients can require mechanical ventilation and even die as a result of hemorrhage-associated respiratory failure. Recurrent alveolar hemorrhage causes pulmonary hemosiderosis and fibrosis, both of which develop when ferritin aggregates within alveoli and exerts toxic effects. COPD occurs in some patients with recurrent diffuse alveolar hemorrhage secondary to microscopic polyarteritis."

It doesn't sound like something a few doctor visits and 2 weeks of bed rest would cure.

>bleeding in lung cells

She should have gone for natural and unconventional treatment, hospitals and over the counter medicine are garbage.

I guess he GO-t-SICK

retard

>tfw you only recently realized that Gosick is pronounced the way japan would pronounce gothic

Not chicken pox, but related.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_active_EBV_infection

Well, at least Miyu-chan has some more company up there.

good riddance

She.

Both the author of GOSICK (Sakuraba Kazuki) and artist (Takeda Hinata, RIP), are ladies.

>Female writing about a loli getting with a older male
Nip ladies always deliver.

Fuck you.

heh

So many Japanese people in the manga/anime industry dying from illness, is it the shitty sleep schedule + stress + fatigue that weakens their immune system or something? is that why there are some cases where a cold was enough to kill a person in Japan?
>tfw Miura could one day die from illness and Berserk will forever be unfinished

>If you're not at work, you don't get paid.
Nips don't have mandatory paid sick leave, but they do have government-provided "sickness allowance"

Bootleg grape juice factory.

>Come into thread to make epic joke about how illustrator of GOSICK got sick
>The joke has already been made
>See this page
>She's around my age

Fuck

it really sucks
but yeah they should use vicks, 7up, and soup

>shitty sleep schedule + stress + fatigue that weakens their immune system
Plenty of academic papers are available on these related topics.

>Miura
Nowhere close. He has enough rights to his property that he's able to call a lot more shots on what he does and when he does it than the average LN author/illustrator or animator or anime seiyuu.

It wasn't the author, it was the illustrator who died.

Hey, it's a good joke.

心よりご冥福を御祈り申し上げます。

Will she join Miyu-chan, Yuko Mizutani, and Carrie Fisher in their weekly orgies with Prince, Anton Yelchin, and Patrick Swayze?