Boku no Hero Academia: My Hype Academia

Some questions for you, my mates
Have we ever seen the real Camie? Will Toga disguised as Deku kill All Might? Will that be the saddest moment of this century? Will Toga kill/rape/kidnap a female character in the dorms disguised as Uraraka? Will Horikoshi kill a character besides Oro Maito and Aizawa?
Will the most beautiful girl in the world and the other girls of class B get to be more than bottom side characters?
Also, post comfy pics and lets all get along

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/g1iK5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>year 2034, camie is still kidnapped
I think we have never seen her. But at least we know that she acts something like Toga does, otherwise people would have noticed it more.

Will I ever impregnate Yomi-chan?

This is the first story I've read where the rival is always the helpless damsel

Friendly, smart, cute, classy and hot tomboy. Appreciation is welcomed.

That is refrshing and frustrating at the same time. I don't know if i am just blind bc of the hype, but i feel this different than others mainstream shonens. I'm just a fag? Or is this mango really good?

I love you

>her quirk allows her to ask questions about a manga that are answered in that manga!

>villains spinoff
what would you want it to be like?

>where the rival is always the helpless damsel
I was going to correct you but you're pretty much right, asides from threatening to kill smoke teleporter

Daily reminder that Kaminari is the traitor

Its good.
Lets all cry together when the fags over at shonen jump destroy it like they did bleac and nruto.

It'd be almost cute if it wasn't so pathetic

>Edgelord literally bursts into tears of terror whenever villains grab him

lol

All might is already everything but literally dead.
There would be so little impact.

I'm convinced he's the traitor due to his uncanny resemblance to the thug from the last chapter.

So would that be considered a good twist or a bad one?

Soon

>implying killing All might wouldn't make the fans and Deku 10000% platinum mad
>Implying this wouldn't make you hate Shiggy

A pretty good one. Aizen with 100+ chapters i the making.

I wanna hump her leg until she swats me with a newspaper for finishing on her thigh

Wasn't he actively suffocating to death while heros just watched
I like how much he resents it

Alright, here's the first fourth of my analysis of Sir and Foresight. Part 2 will explain the "inconsistencies" - but for now, I think you'll find something interesting about what IS consistent

imgur.com/a/g1iK5

No one cares

If you read closely, you'll notice how he cried like a bitch when he finally got saved

I dunno. From what we've heard the editor's have made some good suggestions like OfA and having more girls but Hori is still willing to stand his ground when he wants to like with All Might.

Kinda wished you waited and did it all at once because besides the bit about showing where Nighteye could ave activated his quirk on deku there was very little substance to this.

Im an anine only fag so this caught my eye thoights from the senp/a/is?

Soon

that's the point though, he's sort of pathetic

of course his retarded fanbase still insists he's a badass alpha, they think he's this manga's sasuke

It's a gag, retard

No shit

but gags can have meaning or become relevant.

I mean shit look at all the fags who think the lighting is a traitor

He is about half and half, I'd say. He fought off Moonfish with Todo, fought against Smokey, and set up Kaminari to beat Meatboy. You are right though, I dig how he fluctuates.

I'M PLATINUM PLUS ULTRA HYPED BITHCESSS

How far do you think we're going to get in the anime?
I would kill to see All Might's last stand

That won't be until season 3, next year

i wonder how sperm banks work in boku no hero.

any guy with the right quirk should be set for life.

I imagine we will at least get a season 3, but considering how other popular jump series haven't been getting the One Piece/Naruto/Fairy Tale treatment as of late, it will be interesting to see if we get a season 4.

Uraraka later bugs her eyes out so far her mother has to push them back into her sockets. Yet her quirk is still "Zero Gravity".

Well, I showed you that Sir touches and makes eye contact with All Might and Izuku - and that he only touches the two of them once.

I'm separating the parts because it's gonna take a lot of slides to show ya that when Sir uses Foresight on you it's because he knows you're going to die. Incidentally, who are the only two characters we know for a fact Sir used Foresight on?

It's just a gag

I read it. That is autism. But one of low quality. You are a retard, sir.

Oh so is this going back to your idea that Deku is going to die and pass OfA off to Uraraka? That's a shame. I had hopped this would be it's own thing and not tainted with that idea.

And you're going to be picking up pieces of your brain off the floor when Hori pulls his little stunt.

Wasn't the whole point of this Deku reaffirming he is worthy even if he isn't the perfect candidate? Why would the author purposefully sabotage his message so hard in your opinion since this is your idea? Like ignoring whatever Ancient aliens style reasoning you have, why in the context of this being a story would the author build up a character as someone who can earn his right to be a great hero and shows he deserves to be there only for him to ultimately fail and have to relegate his power to someone else in what was essentially his own story. Can't you see how shitty that would be from a literary perspective. If what you say happens it could tank the series and cause it's cancellation.

I'm going to post my fav Itsuka pics

Who is best Class B?

post them user

Monoma

I particularly love this one, it's just too damn perfect.

Twist.

Nighteye is quirkless.

lizard wizard

inb4 Sir is quirkless.

That was the only damsel in distress moment he wasn't able to fight his way out of. Even when the League of Villains kidnapped him, he blasted their boss, called them all bitches, laughed at them, and then successfully fought off six of them enough to make a getaway. Trying to paint Bakugo as some sort of weeping-prone weakling is bait.

>t. triggered bakufag

>t. baitposter avoiding evidence

Is Slavkugou best Bakugou?

>"evidence"
>h-he fought them all off and laughed at them!!
>actually gets rescued by all might and co and was on the verge of tears at the end
bakufags really are a funny bunch

>kendofag is at it again

How is someone a helpless damsel if they're not helpless?

>verge of tears at the end

>b-but deku!!
kek who said anything about deku, you faggots are so insecure

like your character of choice actually

It's funny, he's been gagged three times. I wonder if it's gonna be a recourring joke.

hori have being doin realy good with editorial orders like putin kirishima in the spotligth give us unbrekable

>Sup Forums was rigth
imagine the hype

Deku is actually crying tears. Your accusation was that Bakugo was 'on the verge of tears at the end'. This is patently untrue, as that page clearly indicates. Bakugo sheds no tears throughout the series at the age we meeet him apart from three moments: Sludge Monster's attack, the gutpunch All Might landed on him so hard he puked, and during his night fight with Deku before All Might's explanation for why he chose Deku to gift One For All to. I challenge you to find any other instances of him crying since entering UA apart from the two I mentioned above, Sludgey was before he entered UA.

If you bring up him crying in first grade after he beat up two fourth graders, I'll laugh at you.

>h-he only cried twelve times!!!
hahaha keep digging

I'm not that user, and I actually think it's totally justified if he had cried in this situation. But he was clearly on the verge of tears at some points.

he also cry wen deku confronted him afther he beat him in the first test wen he told him
>this powers is not mine

>3 is 12
>hurrrr how does math work?

this is the one i was talking about thanks user

>These don't count because I say so
The kindergarten and punch yes, but the rest are valid.

Could this by chance be an allusion to the award winning 1987-Ongoing manga series known as Jojo Kimyou Na Bouken?

>what is sardonic hyperbole
the autism is strong with this one

Okay, I'll grant you that one. I forgot how immensely buttmad he got over losing to Deku that first time. So four. Still raindrops compared to the buckets Kirishima has wept, or the torrential flood that is Mineta. Strangely, I only recall Aoyama crying once, and that was out of fear during the forest attack before he shot the magician in the face, and I figured he'd be kinda weepy anyway so good on his twinkly self for keeping it on the down-low.

It doesn't even matter dude. Under all that yelling and aplha act Bakugo is still a kid just like Deku and the rest.

I don't dispute that, but to deliberately point him out as being a constantly-crying damsel in distress is fallacious when held up to actual evidence presented and when compared to others in his peer group.

no one said anything about him being constantly crying, you're the one who started sperging out about the number of times he bawled

You sound pretty butt-hurt honestly. Deku and Kiri cry bitch tears, but hat doesn't negate anything they said about Bakugou.

see
and Those are directed attacks at a single individual for the purpose of libel. You can dislike a character all you want, but if you're trying to spark a smear campaign based on false info, you're going to get called out.