Magically, you've been transformed into the protag's tomboy childhood friend. How do you win the MC bowl?

Magically, you've been transformed into the protag's tomboy childhood friend. How do you win the MC bowl?

Rape

grow long hair

mindbreak him.

Depends, is it a battle harem? If so what would be my power?

I don't.
I turn the tsundere main girl gay and we get married and live happily ever after with our cute yuri babies while the shitty MC dies a virgin.

I learn magic in order to turn the MC into my tomboy childhood friend. All of the members of his harem are probably straight, given that they were lusting after a guy, so I shouldn't have any competition.

Rape him.

Find a better love interest.
Harem MCs are the worst.

Confess as quick as possible. If he says something like "Eh, nandatte?", say it again until he hears it.
Make him food every day.
Try to help him when he looks worried.
Say him that you want to be by his side forever.
Lock the door when I'm taking a bath.

god damn i didnt think anyone would ever mention shuffle again fuck

Well first I'd I'M GONNA DIE IF I DON'T USE MAGIC, AND EVERYONE WANTS ME TO USE MAGIC SO I DON'T DIE, BUT I WON'T USE MAGIC BECAUSE I'M HUMAN, EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT HUMAN, AND EVERYONE KNOWS I'M NOT HUMAN, BUT I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT I'M HUMAN, SO THAT I CAN BE HUMAN AROUND EVERYONE, EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T CARE THAT I'M NOT HUMAN, SO I'LL JUST DIE LIKE A FUCKING RETARD RIGHT HERE OK?

OMG, MY BOYFRIEND TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF SO I SAVE HIM BY USING MAGIC, EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T WANT TO USE MAGIC, BECAUSE I WANTED TO BE HUMAN, EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT HUMAN, AND HE KNOWS THAT I'M NOT HUMAN, AND HE DOESN'T CARE THAT I'M NOT HUMAN, SO THEREFORE HE KILLS HIMSELF TO MAKE ME NOT HUMAN EVEN WHEN I BELIEVE THAT I AM HUMAN, AND I DON'T WANT TO BE NOT HUMAN, AND SO THAT I CAN JUST DIE LIKE A RETARD, JUST LIKE HE JUST DID BUT HE'S OK BECAUSE I'M NOT HUMAN, AND HE STILL LOVES ME SO I'LL JUST GO SUCK HIM OFF NOW AFTER MY MUCH-HOTTER-THAN-ME MOM GIVES ME A HAIR CUT WHICH MAKES ME LESS ATTRACTIVE

Hold him captive until he develops Stockholm syndrome.

Is it Oyakodon time?

Ask him out before bowl starts?

confess imediately

That may not work

Sia is best girl.

>implying you can predict that

This reminds me some fucking idiots translated Shuffle for the umpteenth time, except thay they translated one of the all-ages PS2 spin-offs because they couldn't be bothered to translate Essence+.

There are hopeless people in the world.

Did they translate Really? Really! & Tick Tack?

Not as far as I know. The one I'm talking about is the translation of On The Stage (PS2), which they renamed "Shuffle!" just because.

Be direct, if he doesn't like me kill the other girls and kidnap him.

This, to be desu. I could take a shot at seducing one of the other girls in the harem if they're worth it, but if they have shitty personalities or are overly obsessed with MC's dick, then pursuing someone else entirely is the best option.

pray you are in shuffle anime, profit

Go after his much more interesting friend instead.

Pretty ingenious, she realized only worst girls win. Since she was so high on the tier list in the beginning, she continuously did the dumbest things she could to tune herself down to worst girl, thus ensuring victory.

I become the MC by any and all means necessary.
I don't want to be dicked, so lesbian harem ending is the least awful end for me.

>I don't want to be dicked
Why are you so gay?

>Lock the door when I'm taking a bath
How about simply not punching him when he opens the door.
You have to lure him with your body as well. MCs are usually very dense.

Act super bitchy, constantly ruin things for everyone, make the MC solve all my problems and repay him by hitting and insulting him.

I'll be guaranteed to win.

Under the circumstances described in the OP, I suppose that would technically qualify as gay.
What can I say, I love women.

This. Only gay men want women. Heterosexual men fuck each other

I approach him aggressively and go out with him before he even knows what's happening.

The reason childhood friends always lose is that they're not forward enough. By being more aggressive I can nab him before any of those other skanks.

Nope.
In the hypothetical scenario in the OP I am a female, thus liking the same gender would qualify me as a homosexual.
As I am presently a male, liking females (the opposite gender) would constitute heterosexuality.
In the scenario described in the OP I am guaranteed to win the MC bowl if I become the MC as all routes end with MC.

Basically these.

For the sake of the thread assume your mind also becomes partially transformed and you now like men (specifically the MC).

Then any planning is a moot point as I no longer have my memories and current logic to go by, I'd be a completely different person.
If I do have my memories, I've been seeing women as the goal for too long to see anything else as ok and wouldn't want to persue heterosexual relationships.

>partially transformed
Reading is hard.

But whatever, I can tell youre one of those people who just has to be a smartass and find / make up some loophole to avoid ever just playing along and answering the question. So contragts user, you won the question. Be proud.

I don't.
Seriously, why would I want a harem MC? Not only that would be gae, but also he's most likely absolutely pathetic.
I'd rather make my own yuri harem out of the girls he rejects.

Yes

Sorry your gender gender dysphoria doesn't have a cure yet.
Also, I answered how I'd win,
You were too busy wishing your dick was gone to comprehend it.