エロマンガ先生 Eromanga Sensei

>***,*48位/***,*51位(**1,387 pt) [*,*12予約] 2017/06/28 Eromanga-sensei [Blu-ray]

Where has the love gone? Previous eromanga threads start to show cracks that can no longer be ignored.
Is this another classic case that when a show gets this popular, folks starts shitting on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

lndb.info/light_novel/Is_it_Tough_Being_a_Friend
wetheunicorns.com/youtubers/pewdiepie-timeline-career-2006-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People were always shitting on it for being shameless otakubait and a carbon copy of OreImo.

People just need more Sagiri

Huh? Isn't it common sense that the most minority vocals can drown out the majority? It happens to most popular shows so who cares?

Why do they think being aimed at otaku is a criticism?

Because they'll eat up any shit as long as it has cute waifus.

I always hated it for being connected to that trashheap Oreimo.

I wonder if she was pungent enough for him to smell her essence after.

The author must be so sad because people are shitting on his work.

It probably wafted throughout the room

You do realize the only reason it's so high up right now is because the event ticket details got released, right?

>decide to finally watch this seasons anime
>start with ero manga

holy shit boys just caught up and damn this show is THE SHIT

What's that second one there user?

That's a girl right?

lndb.info/light_novel/Is_it_Tough_Being_a_Friend

That terrible machine translated summary

Yup.

I can say it with great confidence that only KissAnime love and actually enjoy this show. Just look at their comments, they know how to have fun.
it's sad that even Sup Forums talk shit about this like the way other normalfag anime sites (will not mention those sites to save you guys from ulcer)

is this some gay shit or a wholesome story about bros?

>seriously believing the issues people have with the show come from normalfaggoty

How far up your own ass do you have to be?

What's the fourth?
Alternatively, what site is that cap from?

>Amazon top

>Kindle版

>He

>'He' is in a dress in the second volume cover

I hope this is some translations failure

Expand the character list

The problem is that certain e-celebs are very butthurt at this show and so their sheep come here to shit on it.

where is that youtube channel

>e-celebs
Who fucking cares?

oh you will start caring when they get as big as Pewdiepie and his willing attack dogs.

Just to recap, attitude's like this fag's are what caused "that" thread. This idea that if you don't like it you're Reddit, Sup Forums, Digibro, or whatever other fucking boogeyman "muh Sup Forums board culture" faggots have prevents any actual discussion of the show.

Yes, the show is catering to a specific audience, and yes the show is very aware of this, however this doesn't nullify criticisms people have towards it.

Polite sage for going on a tangent.

He can't keep getting away with it!

That threat was fun though, don't you enjoy the salt?

>threat
*thread

No.
It's just getting worse with every new episode.

I'll just repost it here once since the other thread technically isn't an Eromanga thread anyway.
Does anyone have scans for this?

So takeaway from this show is that you need real life samples to make to make a good drawing.

Now I wonder where lolicon artists from Comic LO get their real samples from.

I'm torn between volume 2 or 6 having the best cover.
2 is very cute but 6 has a casual eroticism that is super interesting.

Who cares about those fags think. I love the show(probably gonna import that BDs for those sweet extras). Now post more Elf.

>salesfagging

The whole "People on a different site like it so I hate" thing has gotten ridiculous. Allowing what someone else thinks of a show to have an effect on what you think of a show is absolutely pathetic.

I like Eromanga-sensei because it's fun, lighthearted, and comfortable with what it is. Maybe I have shit taste but at least its my own and not dictated by what another group of people like or dislike.

>A-1 puts all their budget and effort in Eromanga knowing shitters were going to buy Granblue regardless of quality, leaving saenaishit to rot.

sasuga masters

There's really no way to compare Saekano and Eromanga Sensei's popularity when most people buy Saekano storefront.

it's too similar to oreimo, which honestly is why I like the series...plus elf.
I think a majority watch it or buy it for elf.

Elf is not really popular in Japan

Yeah. Sagiri has almost 12x more art than her. Upcoming episodes focus on Elf, so her popularity will probably increase.

Literally all of Sup Forums's problems boil down to salesfags. When will they get banned?

That's for now.

But we'll get more of Elf later on.

Is like you been here for a week top. Also this site is 18+.

Shitposting comes with anything remotely popular on imageboards. If you like the show just fucking watch it. And post Sagiri.

B-but user, they say this is garbage.

For every show there is someone who says it's garbage, quit your whining.

Or maybe the show just isn't very good.

I like her a lot more than the sister.
but i also like ruri alot more too...geh

>Pewdiepie

literally who?

It was always high.

wetheunicorns.com/youtubers/pewdiepie-timeline-career-2006-2017/

>Is this another classic case that when a show gets this popular, folks starts shitting on it?
Yeah.

>morality in 2017

It's another character.

>a retard with a bakemonogatari avatar complains about a 12 y/o being sexualized in anime and condemns the show because of it

such rich flavour

This much butthurt is hilarious, especially since I only watch this show for the sexualized loli-hebe and to be ready for next Comiket.

People on Sup Forums even like SAO now because it's normal to hate it. Really makes you think.

You realize Japanese people just read the novels, and by that I mean they actually read and understand them, not read mistranslated spoilers and then shitpost in broken English about them, right? Elf is fine, but she's nothing compared to Sagiri.

Dont hate the game, hate the player

airing animu on mainstream white piggu tv was a mistake