Shingeki no Bahamut

>wake up
>see this staring back at you
>what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!5Io3jQrC!XSN4WXhhfOZbXHDF95k7hw
mega.nz/#!kRpnhCwC!g4b8-bCx1izO-QORErVjUQOvJFXNDf_XpXR5JKoVhPU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you have nothing interesting to write don't make a thread. I don't want SnB threads become shitfests with only few quality posts.

she's gonna get kissu'd

Dwagon blow job, it's awight

Why is some slut in my bed? She probably got hugged by other men before

Get a dog leash and collar and take her back to japari park.

Kick her out of the bed. I was supposed to be with a superior zombie girl.

baha baha baha baha soul if you know what i'm getting at here

Will Azazel be relevant after he jobbs and gets captured?

Probably, unless he's killed or something

Lucifer is god knows where so Azazel is the only person left capable of fulfilling a leadership role amongst the demons. If the intention in this series is to at least try and patch up the rift between demons and humans, he'll probably be needed.

Unlikely. Not jobbing is so out of character for Azazel they didn't even mention he was the one who saved Favaro when he fell from Bahamut.

turn her into a dragon

Why is the animation and art style for Bahamut 10x better than Granblue fantasty?
Isn't Granblue Fantasty much more popular?

>Isn't Granblue Fantasty much more popular?

Yes, thats why is it sells 20x more than flophamut

Because MAPPA knows what they're doing.

Be relieved that I'm too ugly to turn her into a dragon.

how is the granblue anime anyway

I'm not an expert but I have a hunch that bonuses for the game you get for buying BDs might have some impact on BD sales.

meh

Bahamut has made a pretty interesting story and lore to it, I am thoroughly enjoying it.. But yeah its not missing cute which sells so well as much.

They have a very interesting style which is very enjoyable. Definitely not typical which is refreshing, and look at all the smug and emotion in the characters faces.

Massive meh
It's following the games story, so its basically going over the same shit. Looks like crap, they didn't even animate birbs wings when he moved which triggered me in the first episode.

Like that dark Katalina that you can only get from buying the BDs

Fuck you Cygames

>flophamut
They don't give a shit about sales, all they care for is extra publicity for their game. S1 sold like shit, yet here we are getting a 25 episode S2.

Let's go for another round, I'm hard again!

>20x more than flophamut
Why Japs have such awful taste? They should be forced to watch Bahamut and other good anime until they have no urge to eat shit

Is it just me, or has the animation quality dropped from Genesis? It still looks great, but even the downtime scenes feel a little lacking in comparison.

I disagree, I watched Genesis right before Virgin Soul and so no drop in quality difference is that everything happens in once city, what I did notice is more close up shots on eyes of characters and vary detailed at it

Eh, the big action scenes in Genesis looked gorgeous, and that goes for the first few episodes in general, but it still had the same problem of getting janky animation and stills later on, just seems like they're wanting to pace out the quality this time.

Genesis is not all good quality either.

Is this shit worth watching? I snagged all of S1 before Nyaa died but then when I tried to watch it was was like 5 minutes of some shitty dragon fight that caused me to lose interest and close it.

Try watching a few episodes before you pass full judgment user, and if you still don't like it then then don't watch the rest.

>tfw Nina would never turn into a dragon because of your ugly face

If you can't stand to give an anime at least one episode than you are not worth convincing either way. The general consensus in these threads is that the 1st season is pretty damn good. That being said a lot of people outside these threads say it is mediocre and follows traditional fantasy a bit to closely. From the fact that you can't keep watching a show after a few minutes of a action scene I think you would probably fall into the latter category.

Why does Favaro have such shitty fashion sense

Asking where is my wife Rita.

Why is this getting so many magazine spreads?

Did Genesis even get any at all?

One.

Since I saw an user yesterday taking screens of the Cycomi manga. I managed to rip them, here's a mega folder and it'll be updated with each new release
>mega.nz/#F!5Io3jQrC!XSN4WXhhfOZbXHDF95k7hw

Also ripped the Rita BahariMAX short manga that ended earlier this year
>mega.nz/#!kRpnhCwC!g4b8-bCx1izO-QORErVjUQOvJFXNDf_XpXR5JKoVhPU

when in timeline Twin Heads takes place?

After s1, before Kaiser joined the knights.

Be happy that I didn't die in my sleep for once

After S1

Thanks user, doing god' s work

Now if we could find a translator

God damn, I'd be perfect for her. She wouldn't have the slightest worry about becoming a dragon around me.

I mean he has to win something before this season is over

I doubt he will win anything, unless not dying is counted as victory

Just because nobody bought it doesn't mean it isn't a masterpiece

But he is the future winner of the Ninabowl

Cuddle with her and hope i'll survive her turning into a dragon.

They will always have awful taste, there is no fixing it.

What's wrong with this cock addict?

Semen dragon

Nina is pure. Literally the only way to have sex with her is by drugging her and raping her while she sleeps, or by being so disgusting that she derives no pleasure at all.

>or by being so disgusting that she derives no pleasure at all

She would just beat the shit out of you before you can touch her

You can always make love to her when she is a dragon.

Cocks, she wants them

>Azazel is the only person left capable of fulfilling a leadership role amongst the demons.
I had the same thought. Unless they introduce more powerful demons it might be that Azazel is being groomed into becomind the leader of the demon faction. Not just because he is the only relevant named demon character but also because he is in a very unique position among the demons and just other characters in general. It's the only character who has built a personal relationship with members of every faction. Shockingly, even the god faction. So if Azazel became the leader of the demon faction it could mean that even the rift between the god and the demon faction could be somehow patched if he and Mugaro remained close, and Mugaro turned out to be a high ranking god in the future or even took the leadership from Gabriel.

then spark up a debate, you know a fan service riddled show, regardless of its quality will become a total shitfest in 3 posts

that would make sense, but you're forgetting that Kaiser and Azazel are both jobbers of the highest order and will be saved by favaro and lucy double teaming the villain

after Favaro lets Bahamut out into the world again to save Amira

That would be very anticlimactic and just shoddily written. I want to think all this humbling and being shown points of view of the other factions is meant to have a purpose. Like allowing to overcome the most fatal flaw of the demon faction which is its bloated pride.

*and short sightedness.

>it could mean that even the rift between the god and the demon faction could be somehow patched if he and Mugaro remained close, and Mugaro turned out to be a high ranking god in the future or even took the leadership from Gabriel.

Mugaro seems to have his own agenda that involves using both Azazel and Nina. Also once he completely awakens as Micheal its obvious he will stop having regard about the lives around him because we see him in the PV just blasting away at the city

>its obvious he will stop having regard about the lives around him
It's not obvious at all.
>because we see him in the PV just blasting away at the city
He isn't blasting anything. It's the golden object that's getting blatasted. And we don't know for sure if Mugaro is the one who created it.

The animation is much better this season. Genesis had off models as soon as episode 2. So far everything looks pristine, smooth and perfect in VS. Action pieces are a lot more dynamic and cool as well.

or
>be cute girl(male)

Hold on just a fucking second.

You're telling me that a civilization with magic, castles, and full plate armor was around for TWO THOUSAND FUCKING YEARS and they didn't advance technology at all during that time?

I fine with demons and dragons but this shit just breaks my immersion beyond repair.

Is Mugaro really a girl (female)?

Tow thousand years from fucking zero, not from Jesus era of technology where advanced math and architecture already existed.

Bullshit. There's no excuse for them not having gunpowder, public education, and advanced agriculture.

thicc

It's the truth.

They clearly had 15th century armor as well as massive cities.

How can Nina even procreate? She would just turn into a dragon before you know it

Redo S1 but with Favaro AND Nina together.

Nina is made only for Bahamut dicking

>lucy
who?

Lucifer, the girly looking demon lord who sits on his throne all day, currently missing, probably out picking flowers

Demons are assholes to everyone. I'm sure angels would cooperate with them if they were not so shortsighted and most importantly evil incarnate. Mugaro uses Azazel but clearly doesn't help him or is true with him so if Azaza brings back demons glory and they start killing humans Mugaro won't be his friend anymore

Mugaro is a demon sympathiser, try again.

would destroy the story of season 1

Nina was 6

Progress isn't linear. Societies make advancements, and then they collapse and forget everything, or deliberately abandon it because they don't see the point. Some dude invented steam engines in ancient Rome and people thought they were a toy. The US wants to do away with public education. It's human nature to succeed for a little while and then blow yourself up.

>wake up
>see this staring back at you
>what do?

reply to your post only to bump the thread

Good thinking user.

Run away before she transforms into a dragon

Wow. You know this series is really good when it's not focusing on demons, angels, or dragons.

And to think I almost deleted it because of the first 2 minutes.

Not being badass enough to lay the dragon alone.

good thing you returned and suffered through the battle of bahamut

This. They are fucking demons. Even niggers look pitiful in chains, but the moment you take them off they start creating chaos.

Everything we've been seeing so far through Azazel's point of view is basically pro-demon propaganda. In reality there's no reason to keep them enslaved and should have been purged as soon as possible. Having some cheap labor to push carts around town is not worth the liability, and the human rulers are being completely retarded about it.

Shit, I meant slay. You guys get it.

DAMN THATS A BIG FOREHEAD

Should have killed off all the demons instead of enslaving them.

The reason why Mugaro isn't using his power for Azazel unless he absolutely has to is actually to protect him. He seems to be aware that the angels organised a manhunt after him and he eludes it. Which means he would rather stay in the capitol close to Azazel and his mother than be taken by the angels to their base where he could be safe from Charioce's assasination attempts, at least for a while. And if the angels eventually did catch him they could kill Azazel, so it's better for the both of them if he lays low.

>when it's not focusing on demons, angels

That´s wrong.

>not laying with dragons.

>human rulers are being completely retarded
Well yeah, Charioce IS retarded. There has to be something that brings him down eventually and retardation would be a good reason of his collapse.

Actually. His desire to invade heaven is equal to hitler's attempt of conquering moscow. He's bitting more than he can chew.

He isn't retarded, he just doesn't know how to gauge power properly yet.