Are dominant, gentle, loving women real - or are they just a meme?

Surely even with the rampant social degeneracy plaguing society, there has to be some out there?

it's called Japan

Femdom is only acceptable with Amazons

Fuck off with your stupid fetish faggot

Go on.....

Yeah they are called moms and they are the only women who will unconditionally love you. Consider yourself lucky if you have one because some poor suckers don't even have that. Quit trying to find your mom in women, she ain't there.

I doubt Japanese women, of all women, are more likely to be dominant.

It wouldn't have to be unconditional, men are dominant and loving towards women and that isn't always unconditional.

Spadermane thard?

My wife is kind of like that... they're out there :D
Now goebbels your way back to R9K

No

GIVE MILKIES NOW

Now this is a high quality thread, but sadly they dont exist unless you psy op them into being gentle femdom.
This is how you do it user find yourself a christian girl and then show her Medieval art of mans submission to God. Plant a seed in her head that God is actually a woman, loving, caring but just to sinner and need to be punished.
Keep it up for around 7 months and there you have it user you have a just gentle gf that will dominate you but in a Christian way. I hope this helps.

i feel enlightened

>you're wonderful just the way you are
Wait a minute...

Why aren't there more women like Mr. Rogers?

user you're making it worse

That's my point. Men are looking for women who will unconditionally love them and those don't exist outside of moms. You have to accept that and take women as they are. Women are the same way, they look for their fathers in men. A woman would love an authorative man who unconditionally loves them no matter what they do or have done but that doesn't exist outside of their fathers.

So what your saying is men should fuck there mother’s and and women there fathers?

Dont you do that already Sadik?

No, I'm just saying they want to but it's unnatural so they fuck someone similar. If it didn't produce mongoloids and was natural people would probably bang their family members.

Truely euphoric user, you want a new mother. This time one that doesnt just fuck you but also loves you.

jesus christ,I can understand the facesitting stuff but the rest is just fucking retarded, unless you have mummy issues and I am a kinky fuck myself.

This might sound weird but can you post a pic of your mom?

Sauce?

>dominant
>gentle
>woman
pick two

Women are not mean to dominate men

why would I?

Do you think it's really normal to long for a second mother like a mofo? I doubt it, unless your mummy spanked you with a tv antenna or something.

Also, facesitting is bad and shows mummy issues how exactly?