Drum n bass producer under fire for 'racist' posts

Drum n bass producer under fire for 'racist' posts.

Is Mistabishi, dare I say, /our producer/?

"[Sadiq Khan is] not English and London is not his capital city. He is Muslim and his capital is Mecca"

mixmag.net/read/drum-n-bass-producer-mistabishi-has-been-found-making-racist-comments-news

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MistabishiMusic/status/943768849714941953
twitter.com/MistabishiMusic/status/934446620724355072
twitter.com/MistabishiMusic/status/898539240446996481
lovemusichateracism.com/bigotry-and-beats-dont-mix/
youtube.com/watch?v=4IWlF-Vx7cE
youtube.com/watch?v=UmY2mlbdJhU
youtu.be/3mbBbFH9fAg
youtube.com/watch?v=BsIOrtOJr7s
youtube.com/watch?v=E7LQ9We7Tyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good man.

Well, he's not wrong.

it doesn't matter if what he said is backed by observable evidence, what he said is RACIST and BAD

We

On white (or jap) instruments, white computers, through white speakers...so tired of this

based

He should team up with xurious

Doesn't invalidate a single thing he said. When will blacks into logic

Unfortunately it's all over for him. He's getting pelted left and right by lefties and the Hospital Records (basically a prestigious DnB record label) dropped him and removed his tracks. No one had his back I'm afraid.

F

He's famous, albeit doesn't look very well

in white country, with white infrastructure, white party scene, white club owners and couple of niggers/mixedmutts playing their part

He was considered a legend once in the DnB scene. Albeit short-lived but definitely a legend.

Goddam I remember this guy!
And I barely know any musicians.

i pray to high fucking heavens that the music industry increasingly uncucks itself

i'm a musician and my fucking life depends on this happening. it's half of why i have completely given into the alt right.

"I wannabe banned from twitter like all the cool kids. I agree that Europe needs a migrant pogrom because it's being colonized by the 3rd world from the bottom-up. Ban me."

twitter.com/MistabishiMusic/status/943768849714941953

"Does anyone else in Europe feel like we're having our culture and heritage agressively degraded and dumbed-down?"

twitter.com/MistabishiMusic/status/934446620724355072

Huh, used to shitpost with this guy on the old dogs on acid forums like 15 years ago. Have to admire his honesty but seems like a pretty dumb thing to say out loud considering his career choice.

no, the entire industry and scene has to be overthrown. keep cuking and letting people take your life away from you, good luck

the only solution is to fight back and to never fucking apologize

He Be Incorrect

He bow to wrong masta

This is what happens to thought criminals. Enjoy the death of the West, cowards:

At Hospital Records, Hospitalitydnb and Med School we do not tolerate racism of any kind. Our ethos of equality and total inclusivity to all remains, as it always has.

Racism, xenophobia and bigotry have no place in our community. We are proud to be part of a diverse and tolerant community in which every person is treated as an equal no matter where they are from, their race or heritage.

In light of recent events we have chosen to remove Mistabishi's releases from our own store and direct any of Hospital Records' income received from his publishing and releases on all other stores to our chosen charity: LoveMusic HateRacism.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Spread love,
Hospital Records

"Enforced mass-migration into europe is attempted cultural genocide. Europe's political class are eugenic..."

twitter.com/MistabishiMusic/status/898539240446996481

This is the biggest fucking lie. The biggest pioneers of DnB are The Prodigy(white), LTJ Nukem(white) or Noise Factory(Japanese). Goldie is a legend but he came into the scene wayyyy later. Jungle music is black though.

Bigotry and beats don't mix:

lovemusichateracism.com/bigotry-and-beats-dont-mix/

Hospitality Records has done exactly the right thing in dropping this bigot from their label. There is no place for hate speech, racism and xenophobia in the society and certainly not in music.

Thanks also to Hospitality for their pledge to donate income received from his releases to Love Music Hate Racism. We will put it to good use, building for United Nations Anti-Racism day on 17 March, and spreading our unity message in clubs, gigs and festivals across the UK this year.

“Racism, xenophobia and bigotry have no place in our community. We are proud to be part of a diverse and tolerant community in which every person is treated as an equal no matter where they are from, their race or heritage,” says Hospitality.

That’s the message we should all be spreading.

Racism = reality

I made a couple of D'N'B tracks, pretty fun music, if you keep it acoustic.

Is it even within the realm of conceivable possibility of winning this culture war? When I see shit like this it just completely fucking crushes my soul into dust

"President Donald J Trump.

They're like ants standing on a giants shoulder claiming everything they see is their kingdom

reading these comments makes me want to put a gun in my mouth and just fucking give up completely

i don't even know why I'm on this fucking planet

Drum n bass

Kfc n grape drank

Honestly it was worse seeing big DnB names come down on Mist. I once admired these people for staying away from politics.

Hospital is practically a SJW record label

Hard time being white, boys

Black People From Germany and the biggest Asian Soul Brotha from Tokyo got together.....then Africa happened....

I guess, if you're willing to make that commitment and dedicate yourself to it. Seems like he was just throwing out random remarks though, doesn't seem worth it.
LTJ Bukem certainly ain't white mate

Almost all electronic music record labels would be. Wouldn't be surprised if RAM or Shogun are the same.

>The Prodigy
I've seen them live a couple of times, excellent musicians.

They do what they think is good for business

most of the drum & bass pioneers were in fact nerdy white guys in their early 20s

goldie doesn't even make music, he passes off others' music as his own

Sad seeing dnb so cucked as well

Seeing the reaction to this genuinely does make me want to kill myself. I'm not bragging, but I'm an EXTREMELY talented genius of music and it just kills me, fucking guts me, knowing that I'll never have a career because of this shit and because of my political views which I made public.

It's just suicide inducing shit, man. It really is.

I'm not seriously going to do it but I'm just being real. It's intolerable knowing that my entire life has basically been taken away from me by these people. It's absolutely soul destroying.

Kek next level woke. I'm deep in the scene and it's unbearable how many faggy virtue signalers there are around me

My bad on that one.

I heard he was trying become a composer?

>"[Sadiq Khan is] not English

This is an opinion

>London is not his capital city. He is Muslim and his capital is Mecca"

This is Fact

dnb came from jungle which was mostly made by nerdy white dudes. 90% of dnb artists would be white males around the time I was involved 2000-2015. had a known label and released vinyl records.

It's okay they'll self destruct in the next 15 years
I do suggest going to East Asia or something when it gets really crazy though

>The Prodigy(white)
wut

were gonna have to hear what goldie thinks about this

Literally nothing racist in that message, just objective facts.
If he said 'I hate muslims or I hate 3rd worlders because of the colour of their skin' that's racist

You don't know what it feels like knowing what could have been, knowing that you could have grown up in a loving society that wasn't so fucking divided, insane, irrational, and sick to the fucking core with hatred and fear, and paranoia. And just blatant god damn fucking stupidity.

Knowing you could have been out there, singing, playing, successful, celebrated as brilliant. Well off. But that it was all taken away because you decided to care about the future of Europe. About the West.

I decided to care about it. I didn't decide. I just do. I went with what I genuinely think is the truth.

And my life is fucking ruined for it. All but ruined. I'm an outcast in my own nation, in my own life, in my own community.

I'm nothing. I'm just the misfit freak who people think is either crazy or a "BIGOT."

And my potential is astronomical in comparison with what I am actually doing.

And knowing that if I even tried, if I even set foot and tried to make a name, it would be stomped out of me before I even had the fucking chance by these groups.

And people would cheer for my failure and laugh at me for even trying. And the moment I got a sniff of success, they would call me racist. Because I guess I am.

Whatever. Life fucking sucks. Not much I do anymore but bitterly write tunes screaming my existential pain and terror that I feel in my soul every day waking up in the Current Year. Knowing what I know, seeing what I see.

They warned me not to ever dare show my power level. I didn't listen. It wouldn't have fucking mattered though.

I guess it's nice knowing that there are others out there who at least try to understand. I mean, that's all we really have. Just scattered, weak, disparate individuals in a mass of deeply entrenched, public, mainstream and powerful groups that can stomp us out, and purge us any time we even try to do anything publicly. I didn't want this to be my life.

I didn't want this to be my life.

What did I do to deserve this?

Come on mate. Liam was really the only guy actually making the difference. The rest are more or less hype men.

Your wife will be Muslim, your sons will be Muslim, your daughters will be Muslim and your many many grandchildren will be Muslim. Allahu Akbar

I can't stomach this. It's just so fucking god damn horrible seeing the way these people act. "OMG HES RACIST THANK GOD HOSPITAL DROPPED HIM! - [1000 Likes].

No matter how good your music is, people will just cheer on your death if you do anything to support the future of European socities in any way. If you DARE say something out of line.

Something... "RACIST" - gasp! They'll CHEER for your failure, without even thinking twice. And they don't think, they don't stop and wonder why someone would feel that way.

No, just drop it. Deeply entrenched. Send his music to the cemetary. Donate his money to Anti-Racism Groups. Haha! We gotta stand up! Empower! Empower mulitcultural progressivism at all costs! It's like, so obvious that this is like, the only way! Hospital Records! Ya!

Stay entrenched! Let's make sure these bigots never, EVER can play a single NOTE of music live and NEVER get to make a single DIME of money for their art! We don't let BIGOTS in this scene! IT's OUR scene we RUN this haha!

Twitter likes plz! OMG bigots haha spooked (we're SPOOKD!)

Anyway

these are just my thoughts

Kinda sad when dindu's ruin everything, including the only decent electronic music still around.

Honestly mainstream society is fucking bonkers at this point in time.

I'm starting to believe some of the conspiracy theories about TV brainwashing because normies are so fucking crazy about the multi-cult shit it defies explanation.

I don't understand how you guys can stomach this shit. I just can't take it anymore. It's too much. I can't bear it. This is my fucking life that's being fucked with. I've had enough.

I've had a fucking nuff of these fucking cuck motherfucking lying anti-philosophical anti-intellectual anti-art motherfucking cowardly little lying cocksuckers. I've had it up to here. I've had my fucking fill. I've watched this shit happen long enough and I can't fucking stand by anymore watching it happen anymore. To MY life and MY scene.

I don't give a flying fuck what someone believes if their music is good. I don't give a SHIT what they say about politics. I've had a god damn fucking enough of these motherfucking SJWs ruining every fucking scene, all the possibility and ROBBING people of their livelihoods just to make themselves more powerful and because THEY don't want to ever have to do a single fucking iota of thinking for any fucking second of their fucking lives.

We can't let them keep winning. We can't let them dictate the music scene, the music world, and what is or isn't valid art. Who is or isn't "allowed" to be happy accepted and make a fucking living playing music live. I've had enough of this fucking shit.

Art is art. Music is music. I don't give a flying fuck what your fucking political views are. You can be Stalin or Hitler or Ghandi or fucking Satan himself. It doesn't fucking matter to me. Keep your fucking faggot ideologies out of my fucking venue. Keep your faggot censorship out of my fucking face, Hospital, you fucking cuck faggot fake artists. Your label isn't even fucking good.

FUCK these people. FUCK THEM ALL

FUCK CENSORSHIp. FUCK ART DESTROYERS

it feels like everyone except you is crazy but you are the weird one for not being crazy

The left has to be intellectually, creatively, sociologically, psychologically, spiritually, artistically, musically, psychedelically purged from the collective psyche. There is no other way.

There is no mercy left for the left in any way shape or form. I have absolutely no fucks left for any single fucking leftist.

No fucking SJW will have my mercy or time of day anymore. For what they have done to my life, to the music scene, and to my very existence, I will never have a single fucking iota of concern for them anymore.

What happens happens. If this is artistic war, so be it. All are welcome in my world. So long as they are not censorious, and will listen to ANYTHING and ANYONE, they are welcome on my label/venue/scene. So long as they are open-minded enough to listen and to wait their turn to fucking speak, that is all I care about. RACISTS, BIGOTS, AND SEXISTS ARE WELCOME IN MY VENUE. All of the fucking above can listen to my music.

I don't give a fuck what anyone says.

The entire fucking music world, the entire scene, all of it, has to be fucking burned to the motherfucking ground and built again.

Join me. Please. I don't know how we're going to do it, but someone has to. We have to show them that they are simply not capable of making good art or music anymore, because they are fucking cowards and they are on the side of censorship and thought repression.

They will never come close to what we are capable of, because we are FREE, and they are fucking slaves.

So let's prove them wrong. Let's make the next great scene. Let's DO IT OURSELVES. WE DON'T NEED THEM. WE CAN FIGURE OUT A WAY.

IT ALL STARTS IN THE UNDERGROUND. IN THE FRINGE.

AND IT GROWS.

WE DONT FUCKING NEED ANY OF THESE COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKERS.

I wouldn't mind it so much if you could reasonably talk to people but the second you criticise the sacred cows of immigration/diversity/multiculturalism it's full on 100% religious cult mode where instead of arguing the pros/cons people will just attack you personally eg

>Racist
>Bigot
>X-phobic
>Nazi

It's so very tiring.

You could make music like the Fashwave guys do(That genre a lot of people dont like. but there are other types)

There are many pro white or alt right musicians out there

Maybe even Mitsabishi is one under another alias

I dunno what type of music you do, I can post some stuff I am sure for what ever genre

not just that, they also make sure to ruin your life on top of it by "dropping you from the label" and then ensuring that you "never can get a gig again"

And they do this all while 100% certain that they are doing some kind of great justice for the world, and do it with a fucking smile on their faces, convinced that they are being "LOVING"

As though "LOVE" is about merciless unforgiving mentality and hating someone so much that you are willing to ruin their entire fucking life, their entire ability to feed themselves and express themselves, because they said something that OFFENDS YOU ONLINE. BECAUSE IT OFFENDS YOU TAHT FUCKING MUCH YOURE WILLING TO FUCKING KILL THEM, RIUIN THEM, DESTROY THEM.

And you do it while convinced that you're being LOVING. Like it's fucking LOVE that you're spreading by treating people like that.

SCUM

>tfw I have a pure Anglo hairline

WE

Sort of reminds of that one producer who said some shit about gay people. Was basically removed off the face of the Earth. A real shame, not even DnB is safe.

Granted, Bass music has it's routes in black culture but the endless stream of left wing crap that goes with the scene just killed any urge I had to get involved. I've all but stopped producing these days.

I know some guys who are big names in a certain genre (RA, Boiler Room et al go crazy for them) and I love there music. In my younger years I'd have killed to have been part of their circle, but I deliberately kept my distance due to them now being Corbyn dick riders. Feels bad man, feels really bad :(

I make what I make. The style of my music is not tied to my politics, it's just waht I like. I just want to be free to express myself wherever and however I want without constant terror of these fucking disgusting soul-destroyers and their disgusting soul-destroying ways

I lost friends and family because I won't live a lie. The truth will out, anons. There is hope for a future.

youtube.com/watch?v=4IWlF-Vx7cE
Tradition music video, is he dare I say it our dj now?

Le 50% white

If they are for treating each other equally then his views should be treated equally, with consideration and respect

>diverse
>Divided we fall

Like pottery

He's right

I used to REALLY want to be an electronic music producer. It was going to be my career. I'm really glad I stopped while I was ahead. Now it's more just a hobby.

I joined the Alt-Right (I know that sounds retarded) because I honest to GOD fucking believe it is the closest thing to a legitimately creative and energetic COUNTERCULTURE (like the punks in the 70s, hippies in the 60s, and rave in the late 80s). It's a REAL counterculture. It's not co-opted by ANYONE or ANYTHING. It fucking CAN'T BE.

Unlike these faggots and their Stephen Colbert Live Performance Segment! These Nu-LEftists of today don't have any fucking brains that their forefathers had. They're just fucking empty vapid shells at this point.

That's why the Alt Right is potentially creatively energetic. Whereas "they" and their shitty progressivism has produced nothing but TRASH for the last 5 years. They are no longer capable of doing anything genuinely real or exciting, because to the very fucking core their souls and minds have been fucking undermined and co-opted by a fucking demonic force (corporate progressive propaganda). They're quite literally fucking possessed (brainwashed).

I know that I'm crazy. But I'm not THAT crazy. I am speaking in riddles, dig. We're the real deal. we're the ones LIVING this shit. They aren't living shit. They won't ever come fucking close to what we're doing. They're pussy shit compared to us.

No matter how many "likes" their posts get, that can't cover up the vapid reality they are living in. And it can't cover up the played out, destitute, tiresome nature of the art they are producing.

Yes but how do you really feel?

FASH & BASS

The Alt Right is capable of reaching creative and energetic heights that these pussy cucks cannot even imagine. They are sellouts, every last one of them, up to and including Hospital, are nothing but perpetuators of establishment authority and establishment energy. They cannot, by definition, do anything transgressive. Without transgression they have absolutely nothing to offer.

It is why we see them as losers, or phonies. We are living in a very SPECIFIC kind of a time.

Fucking cringe.

Anyone got a link to for some of this madmans music?

Have a pity (You)

Mate DnB was well in the making before black influence. The only thing they really contributed was MCing and bringing jungle into a more mainstream setting. Hell fairly sure the first UKG groups all had white producers.

Every one who works at Hospital, and all of thse "BASH RACIST LIKE MY FACEBOOK POSTS" types pretend they hate people like me. But the truth is, they're fucking jealous.

They're jealous that they are too stupid, cowardly, and LAMEZO to dare actually take a REAL walk on the REAL wild side. Enjoy your fucking pre-packaged Progressive Googleburger, slave. I know you will enjoy how it tastes.

They don't even know what it's like to do something challenging or real, they are like zombies. The walking dead. They have no energy, no passion, and no intensity. They are like living adult-babies, wearing diapers from room to room. Feeding from Google SoyMilk tubes attached to their nostrils to keep them secure.

They are in a perpetual safe space, and it is sucking their energy out day by day. They are the new YUPPIES. The new SQUARES.

And they don't even know it. They ACTUALLY think they are in some kind of counterculture, when all they are doing is showing up to Google's Official MUSICSHOW and pretending to be at a Real Music Show.

Their entire existence is curated. And they have never spent a single moment of their lives thinking or doing something truly original or different. Everything to them is simply part of a movie script like they saw on Almost Famous or Trainspotting. Everything they do is planned for cameras, and one another. They do not EXIST in the real sense of the term.

They are FAKE

youtube.com/watch?v=UmY2mlbdJhU

Is that you Kanye?

I've just started getting involved in DnB music in the last year, mostly starting with Noisia radio.

Is noisia and everyone in their circle cucked? I've noticed Thys saying some faggy shit on his personal twitter

I have enjoyed reading all of your posts mate. Cheers

>muh musical career

Actual real talented musician here, if you make music because you want a "career" sucking jew dick for record deals then you're a bit of a gay cunt.

Talking of redpilled music, I always felt black hole Sun by soundgarden was about living in a Jewish brainwashed society and wishing for the coming of the black (hole) sun. Black Sun. The awakening of whites that will wash all the lies away.

youtu.be/3mbBbFH9fAg

The people that have a problem with this are the racists

Fuck mainstream media. Bunch of bullshit propaganda telling the masses what to think.

Possibly everyone could be cucked. Electronic music in general has been cucked for a while. That being said I personally have never seen Noisia involved in this shit but who knows.

shit im from 3rd world country, we may be quite scammers sometimes or assholes or even smarter than everyone but WE WONT FUCKING BLOW OURSELVES KILL OUR FAMILYS OR OTHER'S IN NAME OF ANY GOD EVEN IF WE'RE CATHOLICS.

WTF is wrong with you planet
btw GG fortnite best game in 201x period

good point

it's safe to assume (at the very least) that 85% of the people you run into are cucked, or at the very least are just afraid and therefor complacent

thanks. I'm trying to pump myself up to do something real. this is the last straw. my life is already fucking ruined, so what difference does it make if people call me racist? I'm already fucked where I stand. I can't play live, I can't do anything. I've lost all my friends. I'm just barely hanging on.

What the fuck difference is there anymore? I'm all in. I'm going all in. Someone has to do something and change this fucking world, and even if it's against all fucking odds that anyone even listens or cares, even if just a few people do, that's all it takes to change the world. To change people's minds and souls.

We're up against all fucking odds as artists today. We should see it as a fucking gift to be in this position. To have this challenge. It is FUEL for chaos.

I always felt this Children Collide song was low key holocaust denial:

youtube.com/watch?v=BsIOrtOJr7s

>Where'd it go now?
>Prussian Blue

Who knows man, it’s weird seeing these sort of (((coincidences)))

I know a few people from that "circle" and they're like your average normies as far as I can tell. Like they'll make some generic "fuck Drumpf" comments now and then but for the most part just don't think or care about it

>LTJ Nukem

And then there's this:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7LQ9We7Tyc

How could you make a song in praise of Bobby Fischer without at least being aware of the JQ?

Drum.and bass is the whitest genre there is, literally can not name a black group

He got busted a few years back for fake DJing with a pre-mixed CD -- so fuck this guy. Also I think he's actually autistic. He was a fucking retard for not reinventing himself like many other producers did, and then state his political standpoint. Not get fucked over by commie label Hospital.

There is nothing racist about what he said. It was the truth albeit not very tactful. Not racism until he claims superiority.