Question:

Question:
How do Shinji and Asuka find food and shit

Other urls found in this thread:

otakumode.com/news/5458c7dadb7b183963e68abf/Evangelion-20th-Anniversary-Bombshell-a-Mysterious-Work-Just-Like-Attack-on-Titan-and…-Hideaki-Anno-Talk-Show-“Director-Edition”-Report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe they shouldn't

In canon they fuck each other until they die of starvation.

they eat the homo goo

They eat Rei duh.

big white sand wasteland with few supplies here and there

They don't. The universe re-sets shortly after this scene. The rebuild movies are sequels.

Rebuilds aren't canon though
It's an alternate story
Also that's pretty gay

>fucking in the end of the world

Scavenge from nearby ruins and Yui said something to Shinji earlier that suggested Asuka and Shinji weren't the only ones to emerge from the sea of LCL.

There is a huge chuck of meat in front of them and an ocean of fanta

>Yui said something to Shinji earlier that suggested Asuka and Shinji weren't the only ones to emerge from the sea of LCL
Are you suggesting they cannibalize them?

No. Just that they're going to rebuild civilization and not by being Adam and Eve.

I think that's the allusion Anno had but the context Yui set up allowed for anyone to come back

They can eat pussy.

Is there any plant life left?

Yeah and also there's this:
>It seems that for the movie produced after the end of the TV series there was a plan to create an entirely new story in addition to remakes of Episodes 25 and 26. Anno also used his motto for this all-new project, and he gave himself up emotionally and physically. The scenario was similar to Attack on Titan, as Anno explained: “There is a city surrounded by an A.T. Field, and in that city live only humans. There is only one bridge in or out of the city. Outside the walls of the A.T. Field live Angels who prey on humans.” “What we couldn’t do on TV was show humans being eaten because being eaten is extremely terrifying to people,” said Anno regarding this completed work that would become a phantom.

Damn. I would love to have seen that. That's a really cool idea.
I think leaving the end ambiguous is better though

Source on this? That premise is way too similar to AOT.

I know this isn't true by any means but I like the idea that Angels tried to understand humans the more the show went on

>Asuka mindrape
>Rei infection mind probing
>Becoming a tangable body in the form of Kaworu

It's true you little bitch.
otakumode.com/news/5458c7dadb7b183963e68abf/Evangelion-20th-Anniversary-Bombshell-a-Mysterious-Work-Just-Like-Attack-on-Titan-and…-Hideaki-Anno-Talk-Show-“Director-Edition”-Report

Or if that was a method to goad me into sourcing, then good job.

Did the LCL cure Shinji of his betaness?

I'm sure there's some, just not near where the third impact occurred.

Huh, that makes sense
Humanity hides out in the black egg that got plucked out and dropped back onto earth and the angels mob the rest of the earth

>What we couldn’t do on TV was show humans being eaten because being eaten is extremely terrifying to people
I cant help but laugh at this, he must be kicking himself.

Maybe scavanging, but honestly, its not much of a stretch to say "magic".
The angels had abnormal sources of energy, shinji was in direct contact with rei. He migth have some temporary immunity to starvation.
Specially if we go for the "long time alone" theory, as misato cross was rusted.

>How do Shinji and Asuka find food and shit
Plants and animals aren't part of Lilith. It's possible some survived.

>Plants and animals aren't part of Lilith.
why though?

Rebuilds are better

This

>Plants and animals aren't part of Lilith.
Yes they are.
All living things on Earth are lilin, and they were all tanged and destroyed.

Walmart.

Not according to staff lel

No

I don't know about food, but I assume they can still shit the usual way.

Brilliant film

The problem with criticizing Eva is that you're looking too far into the logic of the show instead of looking at on a purely emotional level.

Yeah, LCL increases your male potency and works as an aphrodisiac (that's why Asuka was in heat 24/7, Shinji fapped to a comatose body and Mari went around sniffing people). Also it is nutritious, you can survive eating people soup.

Whatever you say user.

Rei is omnipotent at this point due to Lilith and Adam merging together. I doubt she will let them starve to death.

I haven't watched any of the rebuilds because I liked the end of EVA and don't want to taint my memory. Should I watch them?

why dont you

rewatch EoE

then Rebuild

Yes.

Eh they're "okay"
I definitely prefer 90s anime art style though

Drink the LCL.

I've never watched EVA because I feel I'm too empathetic and suseptible to emotion
Should I watch EVA or is this something that's going to fuck with me

>not near
For an event of this scale half of the Earth was near. RIP Asuka and Shinji

It's going to fuck with you.

Soylent Tang

A remarkable post i remember seeing on Sup Forums was some user saying that watching the show culminating into EoE was unironically akin to a religious experience because of the situation he was in at the time he watched it. After watching it myself i do believe him.
If you're a self-described 'empathetic', well you're in for a ride

The show is a red herring in that it's really less a sci-fi or post-apocalyptic fiction but actually a raw character drama

Then i guess I'm in for fun. As long it doesn't make me want to neck myself when I'm done I don't think i'll have a problem

What order should I watch this shit in.

Its not as dramatic as everyone say. I went in expecting full blown depression ending, but had a pleasant surprise.
If you are too empathetic you will certainly bond well with the characters, but the ending tone is strongly upbeat.

Well, there's a literal sea of tang.

Episode 1-Epsiode 26
Then EoE
That's it

Rebuilds are like a bad fanfic with production value

Actually if you pay attention to it, it wont ever make you want to neck yourself by the end.

During, yeah i guess, sure

But not once you finish.

So Anno was going to make Attack on Titan but good.

I wish the original series had that much value, they're worse plot-wise but the value difference is HUGE.
And we wouldn't have had ep 25 and 26

Well, certainly theres a lot of nutrients there, dont you agree?

Probably

I guess you could call it soul food

Fuck you, 25 and 26 are fucking great. The entire series was shaping for a mental resolution, and we got it. Although rushed and not fitting 100% with EoE original stories, it is well written and heartwarming. The characters finally got what they needed a fucking group therapy session

Can you use it as lube to fuck Asuka

Shinji being the beta cuck white knight he is will provide for asuka and treat her like a princess like women always are. Fucking normies are completely disgusting.

>Shinji
>Treating asuka like a princess
Yeah sure

Shinji is anything but a white knight.
He tried to kill Asuka like 50 times.

Spoilers for user just watching the series
I kinda feel bad for Asuka because she never got her full resolution in the series after building up her problems in the director's cut. Then in EoE she snaps out of it with the best fight in the series only to be struck down by a plot device (manufactured weapon to kill any angel that just happened to be finished against Asuka while fighting regenerating creatures)

I feel some small parts of EoE are rushed and that it could have used ~10 extra minutes of footage. Asuka "awakening" is perhaps the most most glaring example. Shinji spent 1 month in 01 and still had some doubts about who was there.
Asuka should have had a better resolution with her mom.
She does have a resolution on the tv ending, but j believe it is a completely different yet similar ending, not a complement.

She had a proud warriors death. Not exactly a happy resolution, but i feel it gave closure to her character, even ignoring what happens post third impact.

Well her very last scene "embracing" Shinji is a good reflection of her accepting life.

Alright anons this something I've never was quite clear about, was that first choking scene Shinji's imagination or was it a flashback?

Does tumbling down actually play in the animu

Yes

Unless the movie doesnt count as the anime

Is it as out of place as it sounds? I've only listened to it through the meme video

It actually fits very well

I'll wait to see then. Sounds hard to think about
I'm sure that won't be the first I say that during watching this

The music in EoE is incredibly on point during the climax

It fits well the moment it shows up in the movie. The lyrics and tone of it can be summarized by "oh well, FUCK", which fits well.
The entire series has music that dont feel weird, such as asuka major breakdown being acompanied by "hallelujah" and death of major characters by Beethoven.

I was meant to say "different music that yet dont feel weird".

So it really is a "well fuck everything it's all fucking bad" moment fun.

So does she actually like Shinji or not? I can't fucking understand this show.

Would Asuka be less of a bitch to Shinii if they were the inly ones left?
What would sex with asuka in post apocolyptic world be like?

Yes
She's frustrated with him though

bump

Thanks, user. My mind is at peace now.

She does, at very least for the first half of the series. Then their relationship goes really bad by the second half, culminating on shinji almost murdering her.
The series ends ambiguously, its up to you to decide if they can get over their past hardships, or if they even want to.

Two words: Cabin fever.
She'd kill him or vice versa.

>Would Asuka be less of a bitch to Shinii if they were the inly ones left?
Maybe, but not because they would be alone, but rather because what they went through during the instrumentality. Shinji also has a a fucking LOT to improve.

1-24, eoe, then 25,26. Skip the rebuilds

its all in shinji head they are all dead

No see

What could you possibly gain by watching EoE before 25 and 26?

Asuka than kicks him in the balls and rips them off like the boy pussy he always wanted

No see

Eoe is the true ending from when kawakoru dies it just makes more sense. 25 and 26 are what's going through the characters heads during instrumentality

Kawakoru?

you dont get spoilered about a few deaths
On the other hand you lose a lot of character explanation and development, which I believe is more important to understand eoe than the other way around, so i would got for the tv ending first.

user speaks the truth.