"Healthy" President

>Dr Jackson said Mr Trump was overweight and needed to look at improving his diet and doing more exercise.
>Presidential doctor says Mr Trump is in excellent health, asked how someone who eats McDonald's every day can be so healthy he says: "Genetics"
>Dr Jackson said Mr Trump took various medications to:
>Lower his cholesterol
>Manage his cardiac health

And last but by no means least:
>Dr Jackson said Mr Trump took various
>Prevent male pattern hair loss...

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-01-17/donald-trumps-doctor-has-no-concerns-about-presidents-mind/9335326
edition.cnn.com/2018/01/16/politics/ronny-jackson-health-donald-trump/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Learn English.

sage

Liberals are fucking pathetic

LMAO LOOK AT THIS LIL DICK WHYTEBOI
DRUMPTARDS BTFO

i wonder who has the bigger micropenis. trump statue in op or jazz

>copies and pastes from Merkin news site
>gets told to "learn English"

Liberal faggots hate successful, powerful, White males on the outside but secretly would offer them their asshole in submission in private.

what is that fucking harridan 56% monstrosity on the left? holy fuck it's like an uncanny valley melted playdough halloween mask

>but secretly would offer them their asshole in submission in private.
Bit gay m8.

>left promotes body positive for all
>drumpf is fat!! and has a small penis!

yeah he's fat its not like you can be fat and in excellent health.

disgusting, I know libs hate trumpf but that is no excuse to parade disgusting shit to everyone else. Fucking degenerates gas yourselves.

you wrote it dumbass

abc.net.au/news/2018-01-17/donald-trumps-doctor-has-no-concerns-about-presidents-mind/9335326
>Standing at 6 feet, 3 inches, Trump is just below the "obese" range on the body mass index.
edition.cnn.com/2018/01/16/politics/ronny-jackson-health-donald-trump/index.html

But just to be clear
>Drumpf eats cheeseburgers all day, sits on his arse and watches tv all day
>is declared fat and has high cholesterol
>and you're trying to ad hominem me on my supposed failings in reading comprehension and grammar?

fpbp

Obama smoked all throughout his term. Where was the concern trolling then? He even lied to the public about quitting.

WOW! THE LEFT HAS NO MORAL GROUND AND WILL SAY ANYTHING THEY BELIEVE MAKES THEM LOOK GOOD. NO WAY. WOAH THE LEFT HAS A BUNCH OF DOUBLE STANDARDS BASED WHICH THEY USE RACISM TO JUSTIFY. WOAH. WOW. THAT'S SOMETHING THAT'S NEW TO ME

on the bus ride home both of these hoes spun one out to the thought that Emperor Trump would probably see this image at some point

If you believe Trump weighs ONLY 239 lbs (coincidentally 1 pound short of making him officially obese!) then you are very gullible.

And you wonder why they call us dumb niggers.

1 more pound and he would be too-farty

Who's assaulting who in this image?

Kys tripfag

>Howard taft was 350 lbs and served a full term.
>liberals tried to vote in a) a 74 year old man b) a woman who faints from heatstroke in 60 F weather
>try to say trump is overweight and needs to be removed for health reasons.

they try everything but he isn't going nowhere niggers

What doctor doesn't tell you to exercise