Swedish minister says returning ISIS fighters should be integrated

Can't USA bomb Sweden for openly supporting terrorism?

express.co.uk/news/world/779203/Swedish-minister-returning-ISIS-fighters-integrated

Do they have oil?

oil you say?

no, their main export was gorgeous blonde women and now that's just about fucked too

every time there's a headline like this it is always a woman

>nigger
>swedish
pick one

exactly the same words as Canadian PM!

globalist agenda confirmed.

how to stop them?

Integrated into the ground.

Yea please bomb us, end this suffering

>Can't USA bomb Sweden for openly supporting terrorism?
Sweden is not a member of NATO so sure. Also, Russia can do it.

It is best to let Sweden continue to cuck itself and when they either finally break from their cuck agenda or ultimately collapse be sure to be ready to put them down like a sick dog.

Always.
HOW IS THE POLICY NOT TO ARREST THEM ON SIGHT?
I'M LOOKING AT YOU, TRUDEAU YOU FAGGOT

This is just insane. Seriosly wtf with Sweden.

Wait a minute, Sweden has OIL???

Don't worry, Canadians say the same.

Breaking news: Muslim immigrants from Swedenstan begin their journey to Germanistan to escape warzones, more news at 11.

we should start a twitter war between trump and sweden
escalate
nuke
profit

OIL AND WMD's CONFIRMED. The Swedefags just 9/11ed us. Get ready for war, boys!

the jews have spoken!

breaking news
queen beatrix gives the order to shoot all refugees coming to the border

Sweden needs Freedom. We should send a Carrier Battle Group up there to provide some.

Gas prices are getting close to $3.00...Maybe Sweden could use some freedom?

BRING THE DEMOCRACY TO SWEDEN

how the fuck have swedish people not just gone full barbarian waraxe wielding lunatics.

1 year old article, you Poles are sub-humans are the first to be exterminated.

Have ISIS Swedes integrated successfully?

Stop living in the past. The poles have proved themselves to be worthy of existing. If you were to kill every race for being degenerative, then the Germans would have deserved to be killed off a long time ago- since they were so degenerative compared to romans.

Not to mention, just look at modern Germany- and Sweden. You're both cuck countries.

Are you stupid enough to think the pro terrorism politicians and leftists would be caught by bombing? You'd kill native swedes instead. Best method? Physical, non cowardly removal.

Kill yourself baboon

???? ??? ???? ?

Why would I take advice from a Muslim? It didn't work out too well for Germany did it?

How can I pick one when even the Swedes themselves can't?

While I disagree with him as Poles (that stay in Poland) seem based enough if a bit... greedy and play jew like muh holocaust nonsense what have you given then? Leftie meme became inflated thanks to you. Natsocs get killed with your help. Terrorism is backed by you. And besides, whenever I see an american they look like they're a mexican that's slightly less brown. Muslims can fuck off but so can you and your influence. Trump's a step in the right direction by all means but, you export leftie and neo-con nonsense like no-one else to Europe.

It looks like they are well on their way to bombing themselves

That money belongs to swedish children. Why aren't swedes chimping out?

We wuz VIKANGZ

way past caring about Sweden, either the indigenous sweets revolt or go extinct.

This is why you don't put women in charge.

Goddamn this picture is cozy. A sea of whiteness, no fat people, and everyone is wearing their best hat.

Why should the US bomb their mercenaries' nannies?
The plan just changed you dumb Pole

Our borders are almost without guards towards Sweden. This scares the shit out of me, this and their insane suicidal politics.We need armed guards towards them asap.

kek I'm starting to feel the same way about Canada.

The West was great up until recently. Really great, in fact.
What a shame.

>Swedish minister