GLOBAL WARMING, CLIMATE CHANGE, OZONE HAPPENING!!!

>JOO EDEEOTS DONT KNOW NOTTIN BOUT SCIENCE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
numberwatch.co.uk/warmlist.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well ... that is because we aren't fucking hipsters who run through the world with a rucksack thinking they'll find their special snowflake meaning in life. our society is our family, which also includes work and you could say that a lot of nords are proud to contribute to that, even though it's getting shittier because of governments being undermined by leftist radicals.

i wouldn't expect americans to relate, i certainly can't to them either. i have never seen so many ignorant, superficial and uneducated people in my life as i did in the states. your live is average and uninteresting, you don't have any culture except consumerism, your entire nation struggles needlessly because of your through and through corrupt and broken government. the most interesting thing i get to hear is that someone got shot around that corner and how the NRA is the best thing ever

t. german

You realize global warming causes colder winters right?

>inb4 frozen eyelashes becomes a trend

>You realize any weather either hot or cold is reason to hand over the shekels ... right?

Oh no! We are all going to freeze to death because it globally warmed too much.

Joo moron Al Gore warn you!!!!!!!

>shitskins freeze to death
sounds good

>world gets colder
>liberals: ITS JUST WEATHER!11!!!

>world gets warmer
>liberals: SEE ITS CLIMATE CHANGE!!1!!!11

I live in Alberta Canada, I used to have to walk to school in -50 degrees Celsius with windchill which would be -58 Fahrenheit. Russia is also just cold...I don't think this is anything new that hasn't happened for the last hundreds of years.

>Global warming causes colder winters guys!
>Global warming causes increased rainfall guys!
>Global warming causes increased draughts guys!
>Global warming causes more weather guys!
>Global warming causes less rain guys!
>Global warming causes higher temperature guys!

Wow, it's almost like climate doesn't exist in a static state and always changes.

The ozone layer keeps heat out but also keeps heat in, heat gets in during the summer but the heat doesn't stay in during the winter. You know how your parents always said "close the door you'll let all the heat/cold in/out" it's like that but instead of a house it's earth and the door is the ozone layer

People who think like you are so fucking dumb, it is more sad than funny.

Climate change caused more extreme weather. On average the world is getting warmer.

And if you spray deorant on your armpits you’re killing the ozone layer. Go back to your shit 1980s Eco system propaganda kike.

It's called global warming because temperatures, overall, increases, but to suit simpletons, they've changed it to climate changes. Where I am, the weather is fucking disgusting in an usual way. A normal winter goes this way
>Temperature steadily goes down
>Eventually goes up a bit above 0C
>Goes back down
>We eventually reach -20C for 2-3 days
>Warms back up
>Sometimes we get another 0+ period, sometimes it gets close to it
>Gets colder again
>Warms up for spring
It's a cycle, and it's always somewhat steadily changing, without any drastic changes.
This year, here's what we got
>Temperature steadily goes down
> Boom minues -25 for two weeks
>Warms up to +10C for 2 days
>Drops back down to -25 for a week
>Now we're expecting another 4-5C next week
We're just experiencing extremes, so if you look at overall stats, it probably shows like the temperature is decreasing during winter, but it's just fucked up. Also, these type of temperatures really fuck up maple syrup production.

If anything is killing the ozone it's methane gas released by cows and other farm animals

how accurate was this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

cold? in russia? IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Its called winter faggot

ozone depletion was real and had nothing to do with climate change retard

OMG ITS COLD IN RUSSIA GLOBAL WARMING!!1!!!!!!

"According to an ongoing temperature analysis conducted by scientists at NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), the average global temperature on Earth has increased by about 0.8° Celsius (1.4° Fahrenheit) since 1880."
SINCE 1880 you stupid europoor

How are Russians so tough?

How many decades need to go by before you drop this retarded ideology. The polar ice caps were supposed to be gone a decade ago.

Anyone got a list of prominent predictions about this stuff in the media that were flat out wrong?

Hearty laughter, every time.
God bless you thule user.

Global warming is a lot like communism in that it started out as a valid theory that completely fell apart, but those involved use it as a mechanism for money/power.

There is an gigantic amount of government money for fundy scientists, and the left is able to use the issue to make their voter base feel smarter than the right, while simultaneously making them the party of "science" and greasing those wheels with cash.

There's your fucking redpill on Global Warming plebs.

>Party of science
Yet ironically completely dismissive to biological sciences

That’s not how it works you brainlet

>T. brainlet

So what happens if one year the average goes down?

>Glaciers melt
>Those glaciers previously redirected arctic winds heading south
>Those winds now cross over America
user, you should be pretty worried.

>Fellas it's still cold in my fridge - them there scientists tryin to darn tootin trick us with their globul warmin

You do realize it's called CLIMATE CHANGE. It doesn't matter if the air temperature is hotter or colder. What really matters is the extreme weather being caused by human pollution.

Ah, I see. The goal posts are moving again. Very nice. (((good job))) retard

In manitoba it's not classified as a snow day until it's at least -65 degrees Celsius, and that was in Elementary.

Regardless of what you call the current warming trend the increase in extreme weather throughout the globe is undeniable (2017 hurricane season ring a bell?) Keep burying your head in the sand though and see where that get you.

No it just irritates them more. However it's a lot harder to run from trouble when the sidewalks are slick with ice.

Evens out. Even niggery is no match for a cold day sometimes.

t. Atlanta is snowing and icing up again

>a ball of rock orbiting around a star, orbiting around other stars, orbiting around a black hole in 4 dimensions, orbiting around other black holes while also expanding in every dorection, get a slightly warmer for a couple centuries

Oh no

numberwatch.co.uk/warmlist.htm
A good place to start.

Global warming results in global cooling, dipshiit.

Cool it seems like it will balance out then

You should actually look at the data at some point so you can have an informed opinion more than thinking winter is extreme weather and a hurricane proves global warming

And what does global cooling lead to?

ozone is o3 you twit. its made naturally by electrical activity in the atmosphere in the presence of oxygen. as long as we have oxygen the ozone layer will constantly be replenished. the liberals lied about holes in the ozone layer. most of the "holes" were from launching satellites into orbit or nasa being faggots wanting to play with tang in space

not for russia, this winter warmer than any in my memory

Methane creates more of a greenhouse effect than CO2. Methane produced by animals is most definitely a comparable factor.

I think the story is from Yakutia, is Russia unusually warm even in Siberia now?

Methane is a greenhouse gas, but I don't think it depletes ozone. CFCs did that, which is why they aren't used much anymore.

LOOK ITS COLD AT X LOCATION GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX . SOMETHING SOMETHING JEWS

I live in winnipeg, how do you deal with the neechies

NOAA has been deliberately falsifying climate data for the past decade to keep their already pathetic budget going, this is a fact. they have been trying to salvage whats left of their little slice of the government that their ships draw from two different departments (DoD and DoT) just to make it look like they are saving money

You must know all too well that they have legislative immunity, and all the gibs in the world. Go ahead and try, you'll get shit on by them and the courts. Best bet is to just keep away, in all likelihood.

>the increase in extreme weather throughout the globe is undeniable

Yes it is. It's extremely debatable as well, you fucking pleb. There is a lot of data you would need to assert that. (Weather records of more than 100 years ago would be a good start.) Data we just don't have, Even if we did have the data necessary to assert that the weather is in fact getting "more extreme" we have yet to show to what degree the change in weather can be attributed to the pollution. There are a FUCK TON of factors involved and there is definitely room for questioning the degree to which whatever actions the governments of the world take to remedy the situation will actually effect the outcome.

The fact that you don't see this makes me think you've never once given any significant thought to any opposing view.

>Don’t listen to that ignorant and gimme more money
>SAVE EARTH YOU IDIOT I COMMAND YOU

What? That’s not even that bad

Still believing in (((climate science)))

fellas.....even IF climate change is a giant fucking hoax (unlikely), but let's roll with it. what happens? what's the worst case scenario? we invent a bunch of cheaper, cleaner, more efficient, renewable energy sources?

i fail to see a downside to this. continuing to use oil, coal and gas like we have been for the last 200(!) years to me seems to indicate a criminal lack of ambition on the part of our species

Methane slows down ozone depletion by terminating chlorine mediated free radical processing of ozone:

CH4 + Cl -> CH3 + HCl

Additionally as a greenhouse gas, methane cools the stratosphere, slowing down bimolecular ozone loss catalysis of the form:

X + O3 -> XO + O2
XO + O -> X + O2

for example

Wow, cold in coldest town on earth.
Fucking Mutts...

People like YOU are retarded. The climate has been changing for 12,000 years since the last ICE AGE and there isn't JACK SHIT anybody can do about it. A few thousand years ago there was a country the size of Germany between Britain and France but it was GONE before anybody on this planet burned a fossil fuel

Average winter temps are -58 there. And colder 100 years ago.
>temps are always linear, so cancel global cooling, mutts

Migration.

Except that's complete horseshit, ozone is a greenhouse gas, and whether summer or winter, it will increase temperatures. Besides the ozone layer is now thickening due to the decrease in the use of CFCs.

Fuck clean air.

Average is -38C/-100F in January actually.

No. First of all, renewable energies are not more efficient than coal or oil. If you're implying they may one day be then we would have plenty of insentive to do so with out any government action.

The worst thing that can happen? I have no clue but I can imagine a lot. Have you ever considered that this issue is being used as a politcal tool? There's a lot that can come of this if you think. Also, KYS.

Ozone is constantly produced AND destroyed by ultraviolet radiation through photochemical processes. Reductions in the production rate by sinking precursor species (atomic O) or by destroying ozone itself results in a new steady-state concentration of ozone which is lower than the previous state. The anthropogenic emission of many megatons of long-lived chlorine and bromine accomplishes this.

Additionally, the perturbation of stratospheric surface area in the polar vortex by the formation of polar stratospheric clouds changes the partitioning of chlorine from its inactive reservoir form (e.g., HCl, ClONO2) to its catalytically active form Cl, ClO. This is what causes the polar ozone hole - and is a distinct problem separate from midlatitude ozone depletion.

How so?
Oil is still the most efficient fuel source for most uses that it is used for.
It's even renewable.

And liberalism causes a lot of hot air.

My god we are actually doomed. Good thing idiots like you are a fringe movment.

>warming causes cold

The Earth's climate and weather is an engine driven by thermal gradients. Fucking up those gradients results in new transport and dynamics. That means we may see very stable cold vortices develop in the winter

If it's not something you can find out on your own, using your own perception then you should be skeptical as fuck.

Climate change, if not talked about non stop, would not be preceptible to anyone remotely. Nothing has changed. The weather has remained the same, droughts and rain, hurricanes are all within normal levels. Co2 levels have tapered off. Water levels are the same. Ice levels are the same. Food prices are the same.

Everything people know about climate change is scare articles and propoganda, and capitalization on natural disasters. Prove me wrong on this, you know it's true.

Obligatory

>Also, these type of temperatures really fuck up maple syrup production.

nnnNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!1

But if there's a hole in the ozone layer shouldn't that counteract the greenhouse gases?

No climate alarmist has advanced that far in chemistry. Your explanation will go above their heads.

Ozone is a weak greenhouse gas which does more to reduce surface heating by absorption of shortwave radiation. The ozone hole is a seasonal depletion in the austral springtime and has nothing to do with the radiative equilibrium of the planet.

Tends to happen when you climb out of a cold snap, ya know?

>get water on your eyelashes
>wtf why they freeze??

Vodka and fighting bears, not exactly in this order

>If the global temperature rises 2 degrees there will be catastrophic mass extinctions and everyone will die.

Oh no! How can we stop it?

>Give us more money to study it.

Hey Leaf did you know Hurricanes are 'mother nature's rage' over Trump victory? Climate Change HAPPENING

I lived in Russia my entire life. In Tyumen (not the northernmost part of the country).
This was a totally normal phenomenon up there.

But if there's a hole in it won't that allow more heat to escape slowing down global warming? And the more greenhouse gases we make just help repair the hole? The whole mechanism of how global warming works doesn't make sense if the ozone layer is being depleted.

this
climate change is more accurate than global warming cuz there is also global cooling. i say global imbalance to be more precise.

first off earth temp is rising in general and so is all the other planets in the solar system. does that mean there are ppl on other planets too? the sun has been increasing its activity. increase in uncharted xflare(we need to make new categories) filament bursts is an indicator. im pretty sure its part of a grander cycle beyond solar minimum and maximum.

this increase of energy does affect earth and our magnetic poles. for instance earth is wobbling(shifting tilting w/e u want to call it).
NOAA has been tracking this and there are data showing earth magnetic south pole is now out side the coast line of antarctica. while the north pole is creeping towards russia.

now what creeps me out is the ionized electric thunder clouds that been appearing in antarctica as well as volcanic activity that rivals yellowstone. also there are recent joint rushie/murican military activity happening down there that goes against antarctic protocols.

Correct! But if the earth is heating up this normal phenomenon would cease to happen. Oh but the earth is heating up according to SCIENTISTS.

Before you mock a 2 degree rise in globally averaged annual temperature, consider how much energy this represents: ~ 10^22 J - equivalent in energy to about 2,000,000 megatons of TNT or 100 times the total energy produced by humans each year.

Ozone is not a strong greenhouse gas. It already lets most longwave radiation pass through unmolested. The ozone hole has nearly zero effect on longwave heat partitioning in the atmosphere

I think you are confused about what the ozone is/does. Ozone absorbs/blocks ultraviolet radiation. This is the portion of sunlight that causes sunburns and skin cancer. Ultraviolet absorption is an electronic process involving a change in the arrangement of electron energy levelsin a molecule.

Greenhouse gases absorb/block infrared radiation. This is a vibrational process involving a change in the vibrational state of a molecule. Trace gases with strong vibrations like CO2, H2O, N2O, CH4, and SF6 are responsible for the greenhouse effect. Stratospheric ozone is a very minor player in this regard because (1) it doesn't absorb infrared radiation strongly and (2) heat is trapped much lower in the atmosphere.
Greenhouse gases absorb

Regardless, I hope you are sincere in your quest for knowledge. I am going to sleep now, but I hope you understand the difference between the absorption of shortwave radiation by ozone and long-wave radiation by greenhouse gases.

>global warming causes colder winters
what doesn't global warming cause? Fucking bullshit.

HOW MUCH % of CO2 IS MANMADE?

Also, how much of that is from china?

Yeah big science is swimming in that grant money, it’s much higher than oil companies. Alex Jones told me so.

So this is why the jew complains about global warming! the niggers won't freeze to death if we stop leaving our computers on 24/7. Everyone rig your electricity meters now and switch everything on.