Reminder that the U.S. belongs to the white Anglo-Saxon males that built it and carved it out of the wilderness

Reminder that the U.S. belongs to the white Anglo-Saxon males that built it and carved it out of the wilderness.

No matter how many foreigners they bring in. This is our country.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHeSC_Ws5Ic

Fuck off you pink hags, new world belongs to the Italians and the Spanish Chads.

>Reminder that the U.S. belongs to the white Anglo-Saxon males that built it and carved it out of the wilderness. No matter how many foreigners they bring in. This is our country.

why do you MUH GREAT MURICA always post pics of these trashy white thots who probably only fuck niggers

Swarthy Germans begone
Yellow Swedes begone
Orange Irishmen begone
Brown Spaniards begone

yep.
Daily reminder WASP/new england culture took over the world.
When you wear a tie to work in singapore? that is New england culture.
when you do things let show up to work on time? people dont know this, but before England culture whitecollor work times were very laid back.
The way meetings are held, the way marriage is, the way you talk at the office, your haircut, is all WASP culture.
today the work place is a multicultured place, where anyone is welcome, as long as they dress, talk and act like White Anglo Saxon new englanders.

>butt-hurt used car dealers.

>if i keep posting pictures of trashy whores that dyed their hair blonde because they lack the genes to be natural it will prove my point

can you explain to me wtf is going on in this video?

What do you mean belongs?

Hunter S. Thompson is using the shootout he is having with his neighbor to remind us that the people who made America and who live in the American heartland own the nation, not the immigrants in the coastal cities.

A Jew from Poland or Pakistani living in New York City have no say in how this country runs or in how the descendants of the Anglo-Saxon men that founded the country choose to live their lives.

right right, i got the message - i asked the wrong question

instead, let me ask how did this man never go to jail? i guess he's acting in self-defence.

Because they didn’t call the police and dealt with it like real men.

This is a divide and conquer thread. Sage.

You are a share blue shill. Bump

What do you mean? Just shooting at each other?

>Spanish chads
No such thing, they only reach fuck boys. Even the most chad meditterain is Fabio and he was blonde hair and blue eyed

Stop divisive. White must unite.

kys shill

jokes on you, I have a blondie Murican GF with F cup. She is such a sweetheart.

You're not white

White girl thread?
>white girl thread

it's all gone in 40 years. and you'll be in retreat forever from that time forward.

When the white man fails in the world's bread baskets (USA and Australia) then the black man starves to death and the world is reset back to appropriate population levels.
Whites will never go extinct because they're the only ones with the genetic advantages to survive where it's cold.
The only reason blacks and browns can survive in cold environments is because white people produce enough surplus food, energy, and medicine to keep them alive.

so does my country

Have you been to Vancouver recently? I have, and it gave me a panic attack.

East Asians are the only long term problem for whites. They also have long term planning and innovation capable of thriving in cold climates

Agreed. /Thread

Yes.

Fuck off, the US is German clay.

dyed hair is depressing. fake anything is a let down. oh well, back to cnn

>Implying Anglos built this country

>Implying it wasn't Irish slaves and German settlers/farmers.

Sure thing, bub.

New England was founded by the Brits, built by the Irish, and cultured by the Italians.

WASPs in New England are a dying breed.

We will HANG used car salesman FROM LAMPPOSTS

One of Hunter s Thompson's best friends was a Mexican civil rights activist.

these are some really gay ass filenames.

The USA would be nothing without Anglos.

Honestly, what's the true reason for the mass immigration that happened in he US? Multiculturalism and electorate tactics for the left? (cultural domination) Cheap labor for the corporate power of the right? Both, through centrism?

This, we don't really want that to happen but if that's what it takes then so be it. I prefer whites unite and lay siege of the primitives, purify our nations of third world scum and Jews.

Sup Forums is infested by trolls these days... It's like the good ol' rules aren't respected anymore!

It's the Luciferian vision of the world in a struggle with the Creator of the world. The reason whites are always under attack is because whites are the highest form of creation. The Luciferian (Jews) won't happen as long as there are whites. White extermination is the only way they win.

That would be preferable, but it's not necessary.

The guy shooting at him was using birdshot at a distance that isn’t lethal and if you notice he’s shooting in random directions.

damn she looks nasty