When you look in the mirror, past your miserable 3d flesh, what qt anime girl do you see as the reflection of your soul?

When you look in the mirror, past your miserable 3d flesh, what qt anime girl do you see as the reflection of your soul?

Pic related for me

Underneath my flesh, there's my bones.

The longer I stare at myself in the mirror, the more afraid I get.

That is spooky please don't post spooky things in my thread

I always see Papika. It's the damndest thing.

So, are you saying Rin is best girl?

Souls aren't real

>tfw joyless brain with no time for bakagenkis

the exact resemblance is almost uncanny.

I'm enjoying myself

Haha no. A girl without arms is automatically disqualified from best girl contest.

Unless she gets robotic arms. She's automatic winner in that case.

You just have shit taste.

Do you want to know what all those bones in you constitute? A skeleton. Yes, there is a skeleton living inside you.

Not even joking

Tomoko, most likely. Sometimes I'll see panels from the manga that hit too close to home.

Well at least I have arms.

he said qt

This is actually an interesting and rough question. I want to say Misaki from NHK because i have the burning desire to help people but i can't properly do it because i can not help myself.

But i'm going with Mamimi. When she is depressed she laughs at the sad things, likes cigs, knows that we will all end up dying someday. A realist but a pipe dreamer at the same time.

Already had many clashes with people because of the Hishiro-like attitude. Actually laughed when watching the anime and seeing there were a couple lines here and there that were exact same things I've already said in the past.

don't say it.

Watching Hibike was like watching a perfect 2D female representation of myself (except I don't make cute sounds unfortunately)
She'd almost be the perfect waifu if she didn't also remind me of the things I hate about myself.

Those are the first girls I thought about. Not that I particularly like them, but yes, this:
>When she is depressed she laughs at the sad things, likes cigs, knows that we will all end up dying someday

And Misaki, because she's kind of pathetic and, although she wouldn't admit it to herself, she enjoys seeing/being around people who are more pathetic than her.

so you're too stupid to realize you're immortal because of your autism and emotional insecurities?

Batto is a pretty decent depiction of how I was when I was much younger

as for now, I don't know

>anime GIRL
oh well shit, sorry

>enjoys seeing/being around people who are more pathetic than her.

Think i am the same way. Not because i want to make myself out to be better than somebody else though. I just feel like i have nothing to offer somebody less pathetic than myself. Just like her i am not ugly, stupid or mean yet i still feel that my current situation is a deterrent to most and would feel more comfortable talking to a person who is also having life troubles. As to not be judged improperly. What the fuck am i doing blogshitting at 5:30am... Hope this helps somebody analyze themselves.

Read Osamu Dazai's "No Longer Human", you'll have a lot of fun.

It's good to know there's more of us.

I secretly fucking hate everyone I've ever met.

based

griffis had a huge boner for guts

this one but less smart

I'm in the middle of some explorative stuff.

Nickname>real name and all.

I didn't know they made clones of me.

I just really like fireworks

>Lives to help others
>Rarely raises objection to anything
>Lets things happen even if I know it's going downhill
>Never asks for any consolation
>Only expresses own emotions if you've managed to break into "my universe"
>Within that universe, incredibly easily flustered, but has fun with it
>Vidya
>leftover chuunibyou makes me mentally "run programs" in dire situations to do what needs to be done
>Incredibly lonely even around other people
>Craves attention but rarely says so
This is why I waifu Yuki
I saw too much of the parts of me that hurt

A desperate near-30 alcoholic who delights in others' misery.

Definitely Yomi. I too weigh myself nearly everyday.

A filthy memer.

Yui from K-on
>play guitar since sophomore year high school
>would occasionally lay down holding my guitar pretending it was a girl, actually worked better than a pillow but I didn't sleep with it
>am retarded
>proof, I am on Sup Forums
>in the one episode where they stalk the teacher and they are discussing who the mystery person is I had to ask someone on Sup Forums who else it could be but her mother
>got told that they meant it was a boy
>went three years before I realized it was supposed to be a boyfriend and not her dad

Almost forgot
Endless curiosity about things I probably shouldn't be that curious about

I probably put far more thought into this than I should have.

That would require introspection and a philosophical train of though so it's something that I would rarely, if ever, do naturally and would take considerable effort to do deliberately. Are there any characters who completely fail at interpersonal relationships, who are more comfortable and prefer living and being alone yet, paradoxically, are still capable of feeling at times very lonely?

pic related, but also pic is related

the cutest

Shinka's words coming out of my mouth.

Woah, that looks just like me.

Could you elaborate? I didn't watch this show. Is she a bitch or something?

Do you fuck on the first date, user?

Sup, OP. Our souls were meant to be friends. I even have a domineering older sister I always fight with.

This is real me.

but do you fuck?

My sister? No. But I wouldn't reject her advances if she started it.

Wicked, Humouristic and an intelligent sense of nihilism.

Your souls are all beautiful!
Can the three of our souls go shopping together

If only I was as cute and fluffy as my inner cotton.

a smug cunt if i would actually talked to people

*talk
fuck me

>skeleton
>living

You can't be smug if you trip over your words cutie

It's Yunyun.

This damedame goddess.

I want to say yes, but the Satsuki soul is still in her dominate-the-world phase.

I see I am my own waifu.

now that I really think about it our personalities are pretty similiar. I'd like to think me and kiss shot would get along pretty well. I even look a bit like RRR too so it'd work

dude shrooms lmao
death metal
idols
awkward as fuk
messy hair

>tiger and bunny
How did i not notice that before?

I'm a little slow.

I have low self esteem.

hollow?

tragically underrated waifu

>boastful
>flashy
>obsessive
>charismatic
>smart but dumb
>extremely inefficient
>good at impractical things
>can shine once in while and then go back into being completely useless and requiring care and protection
yup, that's me

the episodes where she was featured were kinda painful, especially when her anxiety blew her the fuck out.

if tapris loved animals and nature, she'd be a carbon copy of me.

You sound like me user

were you ever bullied user? i was a bully magnet in middle-school.

Sad but true.
I want to waifu myself

so you've died before?