Brit/pol/ - Late Night Larry edition

>Carillion is not the only Zombie corporation infesting our Govt
unv.is/spiked-online.com/newsite/article/after-carillion-we-need-to-end-zombie-capitalism/20780

>EU demands 2 year veto on any bi-lateral UK trade deals
unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-trade-deals-liam-fox-two-years-veto-michel-barnier-negotiating-guidelines-a8160996.html

>JRM: NHS austerity has to stop
unv.is/huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jacob-rees-mogg-nhsspending_uk_5a5dc8c9e4b04f3c55a57683

>Trade bill [TTIP reincarnation] will face no parliamentary scrutiny
unv.is/ekklesia.co.uk/node/24983

>Prescott rages as Northern Powerhouse remains pipe-dream
unv.is/hulldailymail.co.uk/news/its-fraud-drama-screaming-john-1071677

>People are waking up to parliamentary paedophilia
unv.is/thelondoneconomic.com/news/petition-calls-investigation-allegations-mps-raped-assaulted-children-throughout-80s-90s/14/01/

>Grauniad publishes "Opinion" supporting UK membership of EU army
unv.is/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/14/the-guardian-view-on-uk-defence-strategy-britains-priorities-must-be-european

>UkColumn News 15/1/17:
youtube.com/watch?v=yLTJezLUolQ

Polls:
Opinium/Observer : CON 40%(+1), LAB 40%(-1), LDEM 6%(0)

Quote:
>Meow
Larry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WKWKq0ThhAw
youtube.com/watch?v=RGqUo7a7J_I&t=386s
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_XLOBDo_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zdx4en3UJnc
youtu.be/3FAWkSeLhu4
thesun.ie/news/2052192/vigilante-group-hells-angels-attacks-ringleaders-of-thug-teenage-gang-whove-been-terrifying-west-dublin-residents/
youtu.be/ztzVNYDriVY
youtube.com/watch?v=fvV5mryQF1I
youtube.com/watch?v=yGL4ZtvDN0o
youtube.com/watch?v=Yt6osXyGJwI
youtube.com/watch?v=yaS3vaNUYgshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaS3vaNUYgs
youtube.com/watch?v=-ve5fUdt0rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/WKWKq0ThhAw

>tfw I was totally in the thrall of this album

tfw over it now

Learn a traditional British instrument.

these people do good work

>tfw virgin NEET

Totally mate.

I love this one from Predators Exposed, he's funny as fuck

I want to know you

Makes you wonder how many nonces you pass walking down the high street

I'm fairly accomplished in the purple piccolo.

>
i dont care for folk music, rather the expression of folkishness that occurs during these events. the fact that it isnt widely publicised means its local people getting up to the same weird shit they always have. the kind of people who go to folk music festivals seem a bit jipsterish to me. the ones blacking up and dancing a jig out on the moors whether anyones watching or not are far less so. and id have to disagree, people are very connected to their rituals from what ive seen.
Its sad that for example NHK news channel makes a huge deal of even the smallest japanese festival, i cant imagine any english channel making the same big deal over the watercress or mistletoe festivals from england.

Ive lived in London my whole life and even I didnt know that there was a Jack In The Green Parade in Deptford. thats how compartmentalised they have us

the prevailing idea of what is english folk needs to be changed, help change it

I know you're joking, but you can get fifes for less than £15 on Amazon.

I'm going hardcore 2nite
time forb illy Jean

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_XLOBDo_Y

We're heading towards February 2018. When's Brexit happening?

The fife is our bagpipe

Depressing. How the fuck does the Netherlands pay so much into this shit and why are they not more redpilled?

This youtube video is state funded.

youtube.com/watch?v=zdx4en3UJnc

The Netherlands is beyond fucked.

When I lived in Cornwall a local pub would have a local music night called "Diddle-de Dee-dee Night".

Pic is said pub.

I've tried this in the past
Only for other guys to see through it and Cuck me like the beta I am

Last time I was at uni

"How many girls have you fucked" I answered quickly and with a reasonable number but they just laughed at me

I know mate, it's eyeopening as fuck seeing these videos

I used to think it was just old men, they're probably less than half of them

and the ones we see in these clips are the ones dumb enough to have got caught

Apart from the literal retards they snare, there's a decent amount of normal seeming blokes doing it. I think with them it's a condition where their brains get stuck on fancying teenage girls, like you do when you're a teenager, but they never grow out of that phase like they're supposed to.

I wasn't expecting anything, I was just trying to be OK by my own standards

these the same lads that got interviewed by Piers?

don't know mate, haven't seen that

Stinson Hunter was one of the originals, and he did the rounds in the media when he made the headlines, it could have been him

You weren't drunk enough mate

Give them power of arrest and lets save some fucking cash.

youtu.be/3FAWkSeLhu4

not stinson hunter but it seems some other guys have been doing the same thing, bless them

Piers and some jobsworth copper complaining about muh innocent til proven guilty. Failed to understand that there was enough evidence to hold the nonces on remand for their own safety.

thesun.ie/news/2052192/vigilante-group-hells-angels-attacks-ringleaders-of-thug-teenage-gang-whove-been-terrifying-west-dublin-residents/

What do we reckon lads?

Piers complaining about publishing images/video before a trial takes place. Cheek of the cunt. At least the vigilantes video is fuckin real.

completely in favour of vigilanteism and mob/local justice tbqh

Makes me think that if something happened in my town there would be no group capable of mobilising. maybe i should go to church

Pity they only feel brave enough to go after lone, white weirdos, and not the industrialised grooming by Pakis.

fucking right man

it definitely seems to be a growing phenomenon, and the correct way of doing it is evolving. Now that the police have been defunded so much it seems to be the only way they'll get caught anymore really, and there seems to be loads of predators out there trying to groom kids online.

I hate it when people attack them rather than the paedophile they're spending their free time and money catching for the police.

you can arrest anyone if you see a crime being committed, coppers can do it on reasonable suspicion of a crime. local justice is supposed to be done at jury trial. we cant have lynching (even if we do want it) so paying these guys and giving them full powers of arrest is enough.

Diddle dee dee music is what my irish nan used to call folk music too.

That pub looks well nice, I wish I was in cornwall now.

I hate being a beta

>Now that the police have been defunded so much it seems to be the only way they'll get caught anymore really
how much do you wanna bet that your police are going to start cracking down on the vigilantes instead of the nonces themselves?

drink a full bottle of wine as pre drinks
drink a few double vodkas and cokes

then you'll have a mutually assured destruction that if anyone fucks with you you'll ruin their night (even if you do lose)

you mean the ones backed by the State? That serve up kids to coppers, judges, councilmen, MPs ect you name it?

meant for

>nonce worried about gettin baited calls vigilantes pussys
some of these nonces look like they could go. i doubt it's fear that stops em going after paki grooming gangs.

Church won't do you any favours imo. Whatever you're expecting, they don't offer that.

True enough. We're fucked if this is the best we can muster.

Off to bed lads hopefully I don't feel quite as suicidal in the morning. Night.

Only when they track down a non-White.

A group of men who believe in something

Always knew we had a thing going iceland, now you're replying to me when talking to others. Just confess already the tension is killing me

get some beta blockers like propanalol, they will change your life. if your doctors a cunt you can get them for situational anxiety from oline doctors/pharmacies now, you just have to fill out a colossal questionnaire and wait for the online doc to sign off on it.

youd be better off with your local football team/pub crowd.

Did anyone else know about the 40,000 man march in central london against extremism? It was kept right off the news, happened twice. even if everyone chimped out and burned the place down youd never know unless you saw it with your own eyes.
Thats the country we live in, thats the control they have

wouldn't fall off my chair in shock, unfortunately

some cops in some videos do seem more bothered about the hunter than the active paedophile, like in the beginning and end of this one youtu.be/ztzVNYDriVY

but apparently a high court judge has approved what the hunters do so that trumps the coppers

would imagine that to be the case a lot of the time
police doesn't seem to mind them right now so maybe there's hope
kek, you're making me blush

I followed it. It was run by Phil Campion who is the most embarrassing SAS soldier to ever have served.

>football team / pub crowd
that hasn't worked out so well elsewhere

I was on them a few years ago but came off as I was worried about metabolic effects and I felt it slowed me down

they make the police look like clowns. police hate 'em. trouble is they do everything by the book and by putting it on the web, the nonce goes straight to jail for their own protection instead of being released on bail to have another go.

just take them when needed . i do if i have to do a meeting presentation or something. or an interview ect

the police not enforcing the law on bandits in Sicily is exactly how cosa nostra formed

>instead of being released on bail to have another go.
even though that would be preferable, I can't quite visualize a pedo getting lynched in modern Britain tbqh

I'm wondering when someone's going to get to dead toddler Poppy Worthington's father

The coroner of her basically said she was sexually assaulted before she died, which points directly at the father, but the cps say they don't have enough evidence to make a case.

He's still free and his name and face have been made public.

Hopefully he'll be dealt with adequately soon.

it's less 'string em up' and more 'firebomb in the middle of the night'/'stabbed in a dark alley', it does happen though.

gg lads went down and turned the drier back on for the washing machine so it doesn't look out of place so she doesn't know someome flicked it off. high iq

good sht

I'm super drunk and super into it tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=fvV5mryQF1I

come on lads I cn't be alone tonight

tbf, i doubt the police are taking bribes from pedos. they're ill equipped to do what the civvies do. they should 'privatise' nonce catchin and let these guys do it. They're not vigilantes. It's the equivalent of private detective work.

Drink when it gets fast

youtube.com/watch?v=yGL4ZtvDN0o

They should fund them on the sly through mi5 and allow them to expand

Spider really makes such a simple instrument shine.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yt6osXyGJwI

youtube.com/watch?v=yaS3vaNUYgshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaS3vaNUYgs

>their armored lines of marching men

maybe they could get sponsored, thousands of people watch the live stings on facebook and hundreds of thousands more will see them later on facebook and youtube

they should get that sponsorship cash in, and patreons

nice

they arrested the dad who confronted the paki nonces and loads of higher ups are total nonces too. i really doubt the police will dig into it all too hard. more like the vigilantes should get info from the guys they catch. only kidding gchq its satire

does it ever shock anyone else just how little resistance there is or has been? you rarely hear of rogue this or rogue that. Reading the Rotherham reports was extremely shocking in this respect.

Raoul Moat came home one night to find his bird's phone left unattended with one unread message:

>"Yeah, maybe if you just start with Spirited Away, I'll introduce you to some more niche stuff later"

Taken aback, he didn't want to believe it, but he did the right thing - he reported his wife and the sender of the text to the police. However, as a secret animenonce himself, the policeman dismissed it falsely, saying "Anime isn't illegal."

Enraged, Raoul returned home, only to find his bird and a man with a stack of Dragonball Z DVDs. He shot both of them, and called the authorities to inform them of his good deed, only to have the animenonce copper - PC David Rathband - turn up on the scene. Raoul opened fire on him, blinded him and fled. Unable to watch anime and stroke his four-inch prick to drawn images of underage girls ever again, the animenonce policeman soon took his life.

The media, well known for their noncing, feared The Moat and set upon fabricating their story and recruiting Gazza to gain publicity at the cost of a half empty can of Special Brew.

Raoul was soon to become aware of just how far the anime-paedophilia conspiracy went, and heroically took his own life.

The paedophilic media spread their usual nonce-backed lies in the following weeks and covered up the truth.

Like what was the sum total of all those tough guys in pubs. It was fuck all.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ve5fUdt0rs

who but I

Can cast light

Upon the meaning of the mountain

what do all you quiet pedo anons think should be done with yous?
its hard to blame you if you were born with it. id put you all on an island somewhere. i dont think you can be cured.

it used to, now i realise just what the state is like and how controlling it is. they shut down anything that opposes their plans hard. the reason muslims are being such bold cunts now is that they too realise how our hands are behind our backs and how protected they are. the more they realise, the more dangerous and terrible the country will become

even police have tried to expose police cover ups of mass noncery, they also just get threatened and shut down

also if they even put undercover police into harmless environmental groups, whats anyone else to do
I try not to despair but it really is all geting a bit east german

every solution is laughable

chinese gf's are the future

It black pills me really hard.

Like,what is their end goal?

tax units. we're being domesticated and farmed the same way youd farm any other animal.

it did make the news lad
i livestreamed the whole thing on rt
and it made the papers etc.
they probably reported the numbers wrong but when did they ever get that right?
quit your persecution complex and get back in your pint glass lad

This is why the only winning move is not to play.

>tfw literally drunk as absolute eh

goodnight lads, get comfy as you will

kinda but as said, the state isn't there to help us, they have an agenda and that agenda is to fuck us over for profits

at the moment the agenda is mass immigration and anything that goes against that grain gets shut down, even if there are kids being raped

they don't care about us, only themselves, the government of either side, they're all the same, the media, and the police chiefs, they're all in cahoots and that way their lives are easier

This is why the only winning move is to play with your chinese gf's tiddies

it's capitalism and the need for endless growth mixed with our low birth rates because of World War One and the death of christianity aswell as the invention of the condom

destroy us as a voting block, gain total control of everything, complete wrap round surveillance so you cant even plot against the government in your own home with your mates
Reaplace us and our coulture with lesser people who consume loads and happily go into debt, aka one big nog nog jew credit farm
Also dont forget if they actually do want a one world, one religion, one religion then islam fits that bill a treat and is vilently self policing even down to a mum murdering her daughter for wrong think. if your neighbour will kill you for stepping out of line it saves on oppressive policing.

white people have too many opinions and expectations, time to go
its why were the only group they police. even on twitter, even on shitty facebook. whilst nigs nog and pakis paki openly. think about it

yeah

it's like the whole world's a ponzi scheme

hundred percent this. the only difference between any of us in the future is will you be a worthless battery hen or a prize heiffer. were all on the farm

not on the nightly news though? something like that? and you seriously dont think the msm memory holes loads of shit in the interest of keeping society civil?

ty thatcher

no use voting corbyn
no use voting may
no use voting farage

none of them will raise the birth rate or deliberately pursue a policy of degrowth

fuck off with the anti capitalism shit. its elites using faux free trade and bent money printing/inflation that has led to a ponzi scheme that relies on high immigration.
taxes shouldnt be any more than 5% total and immigration should be decided by the town/village that is taking the migrants.

>faux free trade and bent money printing/inflation that has led to a ponzi scheme that relies on high immigration.

and they can't stop because it's the only way to keep this mad endless growth meme ongoing. it is the result of capitalism and i'm not afraid to say it.

id prefer to tear the fences down and kill the farmers

speaking of degrowth i'm excited to see what the 5 star movement do when they get elected

Well said, Comrade.

Lucas/Bartley powerhouse when?

It's s problem of capitalism and the need for outsourced labour tied with shit tier immigration policies. if we had immigration quotas and minimum skill requirements then the low skilled migrants couldn't come here and drive down wage prices for people who were born and bred here.

Fuck me lads you're making me want to kill myself, this is the opposite of comfy hours.

high iq migration would be much much worse. imagine an immigrant overclass

capitalism IS free trade. there's nothing about free trade that says you need unlimited immigration. we CAN have unlimited growth without importing the 3rd world.

It's been black pill central recently