Sup Forums's fear of diversity stems from insecurity

You think POC can't be Americans eh? Well guess what. I'm more African than you'll ever be. I'm hispanic, I got Mexican, Native American and Spanish roots. I also got a bit of African in me and possibly Cuban. I also have SOME Jewish ancestry but it's paternal so it doesn't count. I'm just as American as you.

>pic related was non-white and was a perfect example of an immigrant who is more American and iconically known than you'll ever be.

Nonwhites vote for gibs and suppression of civil liberties, why would I ever want them in my country?

No, they vote for Democrats because Democrats aren't racists who call their countries shitholes. If Republicans were more like Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush, or Macro Rubio more hispanics would vote for them.

Nice ad hominem
Do emasculation next...

>I'm hispanic

Fuck off faggot

Hispanic's not a race and you faggots keep ruining it for hispanics that aren't mestizos. You faggots don't own the word and you're the reason why these retarded charts exist

Any injun mutt that says their race is "Hispanic" should be fucking sent to space

Slide thread

I never once said an Ad Hom attack

Ok. I'm Mexican, Cuban, Native American, Brazilian Spanish and Jewish and 100% American.

And what is a jews fear of diversity you massive homosexual. Open borders for israel and you can go fuck yourself kikeboi.

>Well guess what. I'm more African than you'll ever be.

>tfw you fuck up your pasta

slide thread nothing to see here

Israel is already one of the most diverse countries on earth idiot. They have people of all races and religions

heterogeneity is awful in a democracy. not like it matters, shits declining and I don't think anyone even wants to save it.

I am a white mexican AMA

FUCK! I meant to say im more American than you'll ever be.

Apparently it's called a Fruedian slip when you say something by accident. Ignore it

Are you racist?

no we are all equal, i only see the value in people not their color. My sister's boyfriend is an amazing black gentleman who is getting his life back on track and trying to be a better person.. He even works overnights to provide for him and my sister. Why would I hate him just because he is shades darker than me?

You are based my friend.

Jewnigger shillposter with the usual slide thread. Fake ass wigga is fake.

you're a faker troll

Niggers vote for the same party that had them in chains for centuries and enacted Jim Crow hmmmmm

>You think POC can't be Americans eh? Well guess what. I'm more African than you'll ever be.
And that's great; rather you than me.

this infuriates me. shitskins from shithole countries move to prosperous white nation and proceed to vote for the same dumbass big-government policies.

>Apparently it's called a Fruedian slip when you say something by accident.
A Freudian Slip is when you give your mother the cock.

Yeah but back then they were conservative, today the conservatives are Republican

I messed it up. And what do you mean "rather you than me" everyone wants a little African DNA

No actually look up Freudaian slip it's what i said

Except it's small government or no government that made these countries shitholes see Somalia. And besides would you rather they vote Israel first aka Republican?

>getting his life back together
>his life back together
>his life back

uses term POC unironically

>immediately identified as shill

The Mexican empire was miscegenated to it's end. Spaniard degeneracy led to fucking native women. They fucked themselves from empire to shithole. You're a post 1965 "American".

I don't understand this post

I agree had this conversation earlier. Ver delusional people

→ #
I do not follow their way, I follow the way Christ has set forth, a way of peace, love and acceptance of all people regardless of skin color. You have been misguided by hate and bigotry, so much so that your reject your brothers in Christ for brothers who so happen to share your color. There will be those like isis and there always will be but there always will be far more people of color that are more than happy to become my siblings, my congregation has blacks, whites, middle easterners and even former Jews and Muslims. You have abandoned the faith for a cheap racist doctrine based upon the likes of evolution and genetics, peddled by those who seek to divide us so Satan may more easily conquer us when the day of judgement comes Colossians 3:12-15

If you are 100% white you're not american

>Sup Forums's fear of diversity stems from insecurity
Well no shit. You think Sup Forums would get triggered by the BBC if they didn't feel sexually inferior to black men?

op, have you seen the Sup Forums meetup pics?

Of course not.
You lack the genes to think critically.

>fear of diversity
>"fear"

Watch some Jordan B Peterson.
He makes the case quite clearly that conservatives' dislike for diversity is driven by the "disgust" circuit - not the fear circuit.

Friend become a liberalist like Sup Forums is and you will understand the true meaning of love, light and life.

Denying Haiti is a shithole is a lie,its not racist to state a fact,you only delude yourself further

Haiti isn't even a race friend but races don't matter anyways its all about the individual and groups.

Whats wrong with being racist?

I'm planning on asking him if it's not just that conservatives KNOW that diversity is bad and it will lower our IQ. It's not like most of us are "disgusted" by Japanese women.

>Well guess what. I'm more African than you'll ever be.
You don't say....

I was pointing how in his reason to think someone is racist is because they call a country a shithole,but stating a fact is not racist,he fucks up his own retarded arguments

>Scarface
>American
>A literall spic and identified as one.
>A fictional movie character
>OP is not only part nig/cuban but also Jewish

Could you be anymore low IQ subhuman?

>meme flag

Take your opinions and hang yourself with 'em, flaggot.

El Goblino Abomanaciones

its not a fear of diversity you idiot its a lack of desire for it. there is a difference

Fuck off nigger lover. This country only gets worse by the day thanks to fags like you. Go hang yourself.

You will go back spic, Trump won on the basis of getting spics out in the most politically correct way white men could do. We don't want you here and it will become much more apparent in 2020 when you dumbfucks feed the snowstorm that will be the election

Why do POC’s feel so threatened by white people who don’t want to curl up and die/lavish praise on POCs?

POC politicians regularly say stuff just as bad as shithole about whites, how we’re all horrible racists who must be made to suffer if we don’t suck every POC’s toes and tell them how special they are.

Sorry we’re just another ethnic group now. We’ll stop favoring our own kind when you guys do the same.

Most of Sup Forums is shitskins lol

>meme flaggers are mutts

Checks out

What if people just don't want to be around smelly niggers.