This was worse than Magical Girl Raising Project

This was worse than Magical Girl Raising Project.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0
reddit.com/r/mgrp/
vndb.org/r42351
nhk.or.jp/anime/anime100/ani_report/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's weird since they're both fantastic

You again?

Fight me IRL, nigga.

At least no sudden assoul rebirths in MGRP

That's not an insult.

>sacrifice themselves for the good of the world
>hurr just kidding everyone is fine

Same tier as 'it was all just a dream'

Taking care of crippled, blind, deaf Karin!
Using her as my personal onahole sometimes and she can't even feel it!

Walmart Madoka is awful.

It's time for a rousing game of "Spot the Anime Only Fag!"

Fuck you. MGRP is edgy Magical Girls done right. Madoka and YuYuYu are pale compared to MGRP world building.

>I have a nigger iq and can't into paying attention to what is said about offerings.

It was an anime original numbnuts.

YuYuYu's mahou shoujo have it too easy.

I'm referring to your shit taste on Mahoiku dumbass. I bet you think Madoka is a deconstruction of the mahou shoujo genre.

Can YuYuYufags explain why the girls have to sacrifice part of themselves to go mankai, and why they need to protect the world and Shinju, when the Shinju is perfectly capable of taking the sacrifices into itself and repairing breaches while facing a threat to its own existence?

>Mahouiku
>Anime Original

>What is equivalent exchange?

Basically, the Shinju's powers has been decreasing for the past 3 centuries and it needs to split them between providing ressources for world, maintaining a barrier around it and giving powers to the Heroes. That's why the girls need to give some parts of them as offerings when they need a power-up, otherwise the Shinju wouldn't have enough power left.
I don't really understand your other questions.

Is Fuu the sexiest yuusha? Would she make a good mother?

Yes and yes.

>Is Fuu the sexiest yuusha?
Togo's Togos.

Raising project was utter garbage.

Here's a (you) for your effort.

I didn't asked about you though

It was just bad. When you want edge done right give me a reason to care for the characters. The childhood friend dying got me emotionally. But that is still just a couple of scenes out of a 4 hour long run.

>sexuest
No, but she shares family name with her.

Madoka and YuYuYu have their dark moments, but they're not edgy.
MGRP is edgy and thus shit.

Top cute

The anime didn't really lived up to the LN.

>inb4 greentext reading LN

Then fuck off, you don't know MGRP.

Come to think of it, I wonder why the Heavenly gods decided to attack humanity again after 300 years. They better explain the reason for that in Kumeyu.

Everytime this has been said in my experience it means the LN was only marginally better. I'll give it a chance though. Where can I read it?

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0

Wasn't this the shitty guess transalation that killed the threads?
You're basically reading a new story.

>retranslation of Unmarked got posted literally yesterday
>posts Plat's version
Really?

Mahouiku is edge for the sake of edge. Guy watched Madoka, figured he could do better, fucking failed that. The dates line up for this to potentially be true.

I haven't kept up with this in a while, is there something wrong with them?

He outright skipped stuff he didn't understand in Japanese, and made up stuff to cover it up.

I haven't been in the threads for a while because of the shitposting.

>the dates line up

No it didn't. Read the shitty translation's explanation here

Are these translations any good? With VNs my experience is that waiting on official translations greatly improves my experience on the story.

>With VNs my experience is that waiting on official translations greatly improves my experience on the story.
Are you a 13 year old french girl?

Regardless read these: reddit.com/r/mgrp/
And Unmarked (the 1st) got posted the other day, but it's not there yet since it's still undergoing QC or something.

>it's complicated because you can skip stuff
I'll never understand why people say this shit. You can't predict the future. You can't predict what will be important to read and what won't be on a series that hasn't finished yet. Let alone that if you even think of skipping stuff you might as-well not read the thing.

>Are you a 13 year old french girl?
Should I not be? Official translations of VNs are of much higher quality than fan translations. Since V1 is coming out Summer 2017 I might as-well just wait.

If My Heart Had Wings' official translation was an all-ages release, citing they wanted it to reach everyone, even "13 year old girls in France."
That by itself wouldn't be too odd. The strange thing was that they even rewrote all references to sex and adult subjects.
Sentences like "she had big breasts" became "she had big eyes."

And there is even a route in it which is about a sex-friends relationship throughout the route. So they of course just rewrote the whole thing.
Apparently there is a retranslation project. vndb.org/r42351

Then there are releases like Flowers, which was simply bad.
Or Neptunia, which had an enormous amount of reddit memes inserted into it.

Oh, yeah. It depends on the source material. But even then most sex-scenes in eroges are out-of-place. And most of the time patches are made to patch the content back in. I'm not saying they should be taken out. I'm just saying that I prefer a well-translated Visual Novel over an unprofessional one.

>Mahouiku is edge for the sake of edge
So was Madoka.
It tried imitating Ryuki, except Ryuki had tons of levity when it wasn't about people dying horribly.
Madoka was Ryuki with the doom and gloom atmosphere of Faiz, down to the colour palette.

That wasn't the point, the point was that to achieve that they rewrote it, since there was no All-ages Japanese version to draw from.
Official translations can be just as unreliable. I'd argue they can potentially be even worse, since they have more reason to lie (money).

If I ever read Wings I'll pick the retranslation when it's out. And I'll never touch neptune to begin with. So I'm good. Thanks for the warning though. I'll just blacklist MoeNovel.

I want to watch all these series, but just can't do yuri. Sad times dude.

Sad. Times. Dude.

Objectively speaking YuYuYu is a better anime than MahoIku but the the LN is way better than YuYuYu.

YuYuYu made me want to become an hero

If we're gonna count the LNs then how is MahoIku LN compared to Nowayu? Granted I haven't read MohoIku yet but I doubt it can surpass Nowayu.

>Mahouiku is edge for the sake of edge.
>MGRP is edgy and thus shit.

I'm afraid anons that's not how it works. They're either all edgy for the sake of it, or none of them are.

Watch the scene where theyre offering food to a minishrine again, thats what they were going for.

I think they extort the gods by threatening to burn the world or something. I'm sure it's explained in the novel, or the PSP game, or some other thing that's never going to get an official release or a decent translation.

Well, they seem to have enough power left to supply the asspull ending, which suggests they probably had it all along but didn't use it for adult reasons.

On the other hand, they're also less likely to fuck up, because at least one person thinks they're worth paying to do it.

They had just killed several reborn Vertex + Leo Vertex + thousands of Stardust. I think the tree got a big increase of power by absorbing the defeated Vertex.

At girls in YuYuYu don't do it for free
FUCK SWIM2

Did nothing wrong:
Swim Swim
Cranberry
Melly
Pukin
Grim Heart
Shufflin
Shufflin II

Should be tried for crimes against humanity:
Deluge

Thank you, Hime-sama for dying.
Because death is the only thing you deserved.

>bumping a trashy bait thread from deathbed
pls no

Bumping this thread just to spite you and Swimshit. Fuck you, and Fuck Meme Meme. She got off scotfree with a quick death. Should've been tortured for years DESU.

>Wanting a 7 year old to be tortured.
>Not even realising this kind of morality makes him worse than the child.

Wew lad.

Mahoiku was about telephone games, their impact on people and what kind of people play them.
Madoka was about nothing in itself, it was mostly about trying the push the genre in a direction to see what would happen.

Don't even start this morality talk with a fucking murderer. I'll fucking cut you bitch.

>wanting to hurt this child
Criminal.

Mahouiku is, in my books, in the same 'mindless but great entertainment' as Mirai Nikki. I loved them both. Sure, there are times where the edgy route is taken just for the sake of edge in both of them, but I think that's fine because edge is precisely what I wanted from them. Mahouiku surprised me with how consistent the writing was and how they managed to have plot devices be useful in more than one situation.

Swim Swim is literally the devil and should be tied up and put in solitary confinement for the rest of her life as drops of lemon juice slowly fall on her forehead one by one.

>rest of her life
But she could live forever.

The lemon juice deserves better.

Exactly.

Try again OP

Children can't be murderers.

If she was in MG form then the torture wouldn't even work as you can't even tie her up.

What do you call a child that has murdered like half a dozen people?

Neglect

Both fantastically worse than madoka which they both ripped off

They all share one thing in common, they do it for free.

Do your research before making a retarded post.

Why are Madokucks so insecure?

nhk.or.jp/anime/anime100/ani_report/index.html
>3位 魔法少女まどかマギカ
>222位 結城友奈は勇者である
Ahahahahahaha
Yuyuyutards can't recover from this.

>shitposters

HEY WASHI

>Implying
Taisha basically pays anything their girls want.

LET'S ENJOY

lets enjoy

A loli's love is worth more than any amount of money.

KATAWA LIFE

YuYuYu should be much lower nanodesu~