BLOCKS YOUR PATH, AND SAY'S

Blocks your path and says "are you liberal or a fascist right ring Nazi". You respond HOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7zAO3f0c1XY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would say I'm a Nazi. Then dodge airsoft pellets.

Tits or gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=7zAO3f0c1XY

gotta admit they dress pretty cool.

>oppresses with micro aggressions
Nothing personal kids

Dear Penthouse:
I never thought his could happen to me.
I always wanted to judge a dick sucking contest.

it kinda bothers me that the bald zir in the skull shirt was the most skilled by far.

Well obviously they are threatening me with arms and blocking my path so I already shot them all because I actually own guns.

Tactically it's the dumbest thing you can wear. Combat ineffective. Why would you wear anything with white or colors in the woods?

***slowly unsheathes twin shintos*****

......I am the ronin

CAUSE IT LOOKS SO COOL AND ALTERNATIVE

Let’s see how fast you all are...
> Automarically go into Multiple Target Defensive Shooting Drill.
>AniFaggots lay bleeding out.
>Continue down path.

>Say nothing and detonate my vest bomb

>I'm just a nigga with a rocket launcher

"OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU"

Slide thread. There's real shit happening. Sage.

I respond "BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT".

How can they block my path when they're all dead because I saw their fucky red Bandanas from 100 yards out as I sat and waited for them to come to me.

Good goy... That's a good goy. Schlomo Shekelsteinburgman likes it when you sage threads about my minions...

The old school camo the guy on the far right is wearing is actually very effective. Multi cam in my opinion is the best. Almost stepped on a guy who was wearing it.

Out of all of them the only one wearing anything remotely useful is the one of the far right with the woodland camo... However, it's offset by his bright ass flannel red jacket, white t shirt, and faggy red handkerchief

I tell the bitch to take her finger off the god damn trigger and tell her to learn proper trigger discipline. Seriously, why do women fuck even the most simple things up every single time?

>Laugh like a fucking manic.
Pull my pocket rocket
Drop one fag right between the eyes
Wait for the REEEEEEEEEEE
Walk away.

id say that ideologues play games as children do. just like you faggots and more than half of Sup Forums

Why is there a kang in that group? I thought blacks hate being around soy boy whites, unless he's the bull.

to be fair, her finger is not on the trigger. get your eyes checked or learn how to handle a weapon

AYO
HOL UP

Multiple problems with pic:
1. Guy in red sticks out like a sore thumb. This guy would probably die first.
2. Chick either needs to put her hair up or cut it all off, because it might get snegged on something in CQC.
3. Glasses tend to reflect in sunlight, causing you to be spotted easier. Those two faggots with the glasses need to take them off.
4. Motherfucker in the front doesn't even have a magazine in his rifle.

Neither *smiles and shakes head*... Liberalist and skeptic :)

Tell them nothing personnel...

*blocks ur path*
wat do?

I'm a way further right than the NAZI's.
>stand still with perfect posture while the cucks can't even hold the rifle properly due to excess soy.

Throw grenade and leg it

pull out my plastic butter knife and shank the cunts

So wyr bang legs mcgee or skrillex cut aunty faa

Well I'd probably just stand right in the middle of them. It's not like they're going to shoot me then because they'll just shoot each other. Also, most of them look like they would struggle to get a gun that long up very quickly

What about the nog with the reflective stripes on his pants?

The only correct answer.

I'm a neo ashkenazi white jewpremecist so I'll play the victim card and once they've let me through and treat me as an equal, I'd pull out my knife and stab them in the back.

Call 'em faggots and laugh at them as they completely miss all of their shots.

Who let the nigger have a gun?

>Who let the nigger have a gun?

'Merica did ya dumb fuck. our weak ass gun laws

"Don't touch me! I don't wanna catch AIDS!"

Or

"Fuck you niggers, where's my cotton?"

Take six shots.

NANI?!!??!??!

*blocks every path*