HuffPo: Are You A Gamer Who’s The Victim Of A Harassment Campaign?

They want to hear your story. Let those faggots know.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/gamer-online-harassment_us_5a5e199de4b0fcbc3a13bb8e

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/l0muT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.

Are you a shareblue poster that's the victim of a slide campaign

wtf is a slide campaign

Satan, begone!

send this to pewds

huff post was one of the leaders in attacking gamergate

they are fucking shit and attempting to rebuild this loss of viewers

Digits confirm this is the best course of action.

This honestly looks like them trying to construct a hit piece on vidya, since it's a community that typically leans to the right.

Some premade 4 man on league called me a "feeding faggot" even though their fucking jungler was the feeder.

>meme flag
>checks out
Let me archive that for you
archive.is/l0muT
Cuntpo doesnt need our clicks. Explain to your editor why no one reads your shit.

Have another bump.

im playing dark souls again the past few weeks, a 6-7 year old game. i turn human so i can get a little help beating a boss and im fucking invaded every god damn time before i can reach the boss

>Are You A Gamer Who’s The Victim Of A Harassment Campaign?

I WAS A GAMER AND ALL THESE SJW CUNTS IN THE MEDIA STARTED HARRASSING ME. THAT'S WHY I HELPED TRUMP GET ELECTED.

bump for massive potential

Hell yeah I'm a victim of a concentrated harassment campaign. I'm being called racist, sexist, violent and transphobic by Marxists scum that don't play games every day and they write constant articles lying about how evil all white men who play games are. It's only these activists "journalists" that are waging a campaign targeting young men, the people I play with just say random shit like joking around or venting their frustration. That's not a campaign, that's just human interaction.

Pretty sure they are just projecting their own thoughts and behaviors onto others. Because they are manipulative cunts who organize and purposefully do this kinds of shit they assume everyone is too. They think there's this grand scheme thought up by gamers with planned behavior and words to discourage "targeted groups" from playing games because that's the sort of thing these fucktards do. They don't understand the concept of doing something for fun or to relax, they are dead inside so everything has to serve a hidden purpose.

Fact is that the online gaming communities I am or have been a part of in the past has been the most accepting, inviting and understanding I have ever experienced.

newfag

Checked.

Does getting gy camped in wow count?