When will Russia or Germany annex these meme countries? 2020 is around the corner and I'm growing bored

When will Russia or Germany annex these meme countries? 2020 is around the corner and I'm growing bored.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BoZcjmxdeto?t=4690
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When the UK stops letting pakis rape their children

Nice meme. The reality of the situation is a lot funnier- Poland at any time can demand more WW2 reparations from Germany. If anything, Poland will be peacefully taking over land from Germany- especially after Germany turns into a caliphate, at which point based Poland will not care what its government says.

BASED POOLAND XDDDDDD

>leaf

I can use pain.net too ahmed. Your uncited statistics mean nothing.

What's your polish heritage, 1/16 or 1/64?

Meanwhile in Britain

when will the Commonwealth rise again?

Meanwhile in England

The absolute state of meme country diaspora posting.

>g-guys it's just a meme I swear! Britain doesn't actually have Muslims!
>th-those pole subhumans love muslims! Right goy-guys? Those poles don't want a new crusade or anything!...?

The commonwealth was a literal meme state that only existed because Mongols raped all of Ukraine, creating a power vacuum. The vacuum was filled by Lithuania for a century, then by Poland and Lithuania for another century. But it was always Russian clay. As soon as other Europeans started growing in power, it was dismembered in no time because subhuman Poles are incapable of creating or running anything worthwhile.

Your country is 56% white, dear Polish-Lithuanian-Ukranian-Negro mutt and you are contributing to those statistics.

56% of the US population is still a higher population than Germany, Britain, and nearly all of France combined.

& you need to realize that the average Mexican is 66% European. We might be getting invaded by half-skins, but at least it's not the source of darkness from Africa like Europe is being invaded from.

>56% of the US population is still a higher population than Germany, Britain, and nearly all of France combined.
It's a good job that Europe comprises more than just Germany, Britain, and France, isn't it?
>& you need to realize that the average Mexican is 66% European. We might be getting invaded by half-skins, but at least it's not the source of darkness from Africa like Europe is being invaded from.
Most Americans are already mutts, so new mutts coming doesn't affect you that much, you are correct.

Good luck with your white white ethnostate. How are you going to accomplish it by defending yourself from Muslims with your sharp kitchen knives?

>Germany
>annex anyhting
What are they going to do? Point their broom sticks at them and shout "pew pew pew?"

When Germany ditches Merkel.

Jesus christ, the plumber diaspora works fast!

>I'm growing bored.
Nice to see that a fix to your boredom is for the suffering of other people. You aware that ukraine is being assaulted daily by Russia?

Those that support the conquering of other countries instead of peace should look at history.. those are the bad guys, and if you let them take more countries.. they'll eventually come for you.

youtu.be/BoZcjmxdeto?t=4690