There is nothing wrong with being Jewish

Orthodox here, AMA.

Serious discussion only.

There's nothing wrong with being a tapeworm either, so long as you aren't in my body.

Intelligent you are, yes, but sentient? No.

How do you justify salvation based on observance of the sacraments, rather than no-works faith with works as a result?

How long will this thread last after being identified as a slide thread?

What do you think of Kevin Macdonald's work?

I think hes orthodox jew not the christian kind

Thanks I actually didn't catch that

>no culture of critique
>no Mein kampf
>No Siege
0/10 would not read

Shit bait user, kys, in all fields.

DO NOT LET THREADS LIKE THESE GET MORE THAN 20 REPLIES SAGE

Talk to me about "gods" relationship/opinion of/interest in mankind, jews and all, maybe animals and plants. I think gods understanding "personality" helps make belief systems distinct and I dont know much about Judaism.

Unrelated, whats your take on theosophy

Rabbi Kiddiediddler agrees!

then why are so many of you subversive cunts? is there even a more subversive race on earth per capita? every insurrection, revolution, every goddamn TERRORIST attack is the work of members of your "religion". how do you reconcile that?

I wish I knew you were telling the truth.

you're wrong, what is there to discuss?

Why do you dipshits respond to this bait without saging, I fucking hate you Reddit immigrants so much.

>1 post by this ID

Orthodox, you need change this word, it's from a foreign language. The only Orthodox are the Orthodox Christians.

Why are the divine truths clothed in corruption rabbi?

Why do you Orthodox always try to circumvent God? You put up strings all over major cities to "block out" God during the Sabbath and invent all these retarded devices like special light switches so you can do things you are deliberately told to that you shouldn't?

>implying I didn't sage
fucking newfags. putting it in the name field does nothing.

Explain to me the Babylonian Talmud and it's import within mainline Judaism.

Pic not related.

Shalom!

1. What's your minhag?

2. Are you married?

The Gemara is a debate, and the Talmud is primarily discussions on the written Torah with content informed from what was passed down orally by our sages.

If you're asking about the "meme verses", you have to read them in-context. For instance, NO ONE says it's okay to rape a three-year old girl; the discussion is about whether or not a woman who was raped before the age of three is still considered a virgin on her wedding night. There are others but I'm too tired to get into them right now.

Not blocking anything out the eruv lines keep the people in an enclosed space which allows them to carry from what would ordinarily be seen as one public place to another on Shabbat. No work means no carrying to the Orthodox. The kosher switch for real Orthodox Jews does not work because regardless of the mechanism it completes a circuit. The idea is interesting, but it still acts like a normal switch.

>context
This is very important.