How much would you pay to watch Podesta's execution on livestream?

I'd throw $100 at it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PymwGC5dz58
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hmmm how are they going to kill him?

0 it will be broadcast for free

Prolly a noose or firing squad. I’d prefer glowing hot rebar up the bunghole.

I think they should just keep it simple. one government issue .45ACP round to the back of the head. high def slow motion camera so we can watch the front of his face explode. why waste funds on such a waste of life?

Molten metal and a funnel.

A pack of abused orphans will beat him with hammers and lengths of rebar.

Hang upside down over a fire (low enough to begin slow cooking his head), funnel in ass, pour a gallon of molten aluminum into his ass.

50$ to watch him get pulled apart by hover round scooters.

Boil his ass and pull his skin off like chicken skin.

And then raped by a hot iron rod

100 sounds about right.

>>Thinking about this issue in terms of monetary value

>>Not saying you'd pay your life for the cultural cleansing of personally executing him (not only to rid the world of his ass, but also strike fear in others)

proceeds from the event could go toward rebalancing the budget and rebuilding democratically destroyed cities like Detroit, Flint MI and Chicago. why should one of us die? Hasn't Podesta killed enough?

I'd much rather spend $100 on this than a UFC fight or something gay. but I want the executioner to yell "YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONCHA" right before he flips the switch.

This. Let's brainstorm the best ways to kill the Podestas. We decided Hillary shall be sodomized with sticks like Giddafi, but forgot all about the molesta brothers.

I would watch it Kodi on me firestick

Cut his tongue out so he can't swallow it. Soak him in a tub then cheese grater all his skin off. then repeatedly dip him in alchohol, set him on fire, put him out, and repeat. Then let a bunch of abused kids stab him to death. I'd pay a lot of money to see that

That's what you wager when you go after him. You MIGHT not die, but if you were convinced enough that killing him was WORTH it, then you'd be willing to pay. "What's worth fighting for / If it's not wort dying for"

If you want it done, man up and do it yourself.

I want to see every person guilty of treason executed by firing squad on live TV. One after the other.

FOR FREE.

sixty six dollars

30 bucks

1 btc at today's price of $10k

I'd put 1000 bucks up on the table. Financially, anything more would be stupid of me right now.

or and this is just a thought......30 dollars.

I want podesta dead

I would. The depth of their crimes cannot go unpunished this time. Every politician—dem or republican—found guilty of crimes approaching subversion or sedition need to die. It’s the only way future generations will believe in the law is equal and just. Shit, I’d pay $1000 to sit in attendance when a jury finds him, Hilldawg, McCain or any of the big fish guilty.

Yeah i like this one more than jihad

as much money as needed.

If i had a million dollars i would legit put 500k towards seeing his balls ripped off on live tv and fed to dogs, then drawn and quartered afterwards.

Black Bart the pirate would punish thieves by tying them to the ships mast, cut off the perpetrators nose, boil it in oil, and make them eat it.

Still too good for him.

Force his fuken broham to choke him with his jizzyall!

2 grand easy, and I woudn't even need to be there. Just livestream that shit.

I'd toss down 14 fish

Impaled with an iron spike up his ass, missing all vital organs and arteries, right out of his mouth.

He needs to be kept conscious the entire time, so we can see his eyes and facial expressions as he's raised up onto his pole of shame.

the corrupt are all thrown into a repurposed meat packaging or industrial area. They are all armed with a boxcutter 1in blade and shoddy buckler attached to their other arm. The place is wired with cameras and mics. Last one alive gets to rot in a max security prison until they croak

Only a Jew would put a price on this. It's a uniquely American cultural patrimony and national treasure. The biggest reason to pay for it would be to prevent its release, and nobody here wants that shit, evidently not even the CIAniggers. Charge it to the game, gents.

I use to listen to Phil Hendrie on the radio throughout the 2000's, I loved his characters especially him fucking with people who'd call in to bash his make believe characters as he spoke to himself, but christ he's gotten crazy especially since Donald Trump. Take a look at the crazy bastard's twitter, it's nothing BUT Trump.

>I want the executioner to yell "YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONCHA" right before he flips the switch.
Came to this thread hoping to find this. Now satisfied. Thanks.

If his execution was contingent on my donation, I would take out several generations' worth of debt for it

I’d give 10K to see Merkel gang raped and spit roasted by a mob of jihadis.

The classics are always the best.

Ultimate kek

100 cheese pizzas

I’d lob $2k at it if I gotta hear him give a 1 minute defense followed by a 2 hour rebuttal by President Trump.

Podesta did nothing wrong.

Nothing wrong with Pizza related handkerchiefs user, don't you have one?

Nothing wrong with wanting to know if the kids (with age specified) will be in the pool. Who dosn't like to have a hottub party with kids?

weak leaf, real weak

You can
youtube.com/watch?v=PymwGC5dz58
there is a reason Dead Rising got banned in Germany

I'd pay plenty. And I know just the guy to do it.

if hillary had a public hanging in DC i'd attend

how do we know he isn't completely innocent?

all we have is two vague lines about a pool party and some handkerchief map.

that's hardly proof

i love Sup Forums
also 1 btc

14.88€

How do you plan on executing a man without even gathering enough substantial evidence to arrest him?

i'll see what i can cook up. might be sooner than later.

$500 lets crowdsource this guys execution desu it'll be fun

I have long thought that capital punishment isn't really the deterrent it once was. You sit on death row for around 20 years, and then they basically put you to sleep. With the popularity of streaming nowadays, they really have an opportunity here. Kill people quickly and/or violently on live streams. It would be a great deterrent, and the government could make money from donations and subs to their channel (highest donator picks execution method?). That's not counting all the money they'd save on expensive drugs (sometimes simplicity is best) and keeping the condemned in prison for 20+ years. It really is a win win. Trump claimed he was the "Law and Order candidate", yet I am surprised something like this is not a thing.

according to his wikipedia page- Podesta is a strong supporter of freedom of speech

he is also the big swinging dick in the DNC, it would be a great boon to the republicans for podesta to go down for crimes he has not committed

Only if they let kids bludgeon him to death.

$100 is worth his beheading

Isn't it degenerate watching an executiona and paying for it?

not when were talking about the podestas user, these mother fuckers rape and eat children, they deserve the most gruesome of deaths by any means necessary.

with a rope

I'm assuming this would be a hanging on the national Mall in Washington DC? Otherwise it's just not worth anything.

pics or it didn't happen

John podesta and Hillary Clinton have a rape dungeon under comet ping pong pizza. They use the dungeon to rape and traffic children.

Im serious. I don't live too far from the guy.
Give me his address and I'll take care of him. I need a gun too. Laws here are strict in NYC

post pics, plz

and a picture of a walk-in freezer is not proof of murder

Fug off mr FBI man we don't into violent

this is the only 'proof' we have-

Hi John, The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it. Susaner From: Kathryn Tate [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 10:04 AM To: Sandler, Susan Cc: Sandler, Herbert Subject: You left something at the Field house Susan & Herb I just came from checking the Field house and I have a square cloth handkerchief (white w/ black) that was left on the kitchen island. Happy to send it via the mail if you let me know where I should send it. I also meant to inquire yesterday about the pillows you purchased. I can send them as well, if you let me know where they are in the house. Safe travels to all Kate

That's why we're not going anywhere. Everyone here is a pussy virgin who won't do anything. You think Hitler got rid of the bankers by asking nicely? No. He fucking got them killed.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

John thinks he got away.

He also thinks that the data aint's trustworthy.

And he is right.

this really just looks like an email for a pool party with a bunch of kids

it's not really suspicious at all

all we have is a handkerchief... that's pretty flimsy

Paying for it? yes
Watching an heroes or executions? No... shit is royalty status.

>we
t. tony
kill yourself you absolute fucking nigger

Hello Skippy
Trying to entrap anons into conspiracy to pay for murder?

would you like to contribute more evidence?

i want corrupt politicians to hang just as much as you do- but we need to be careful not to hang the ones that haven't done anything wrong

how about some witnesses, or a child that has been fucked?

anyone?

the sandy hook conspiracy had a mountain of evidence, podesta has one email

why do newfags demand a witchhunt without so much as a picture?

Isn’t it possible the whole Comet Ping Pong aspect of pedogate was a honeypot used for a false flag shooting even to draw attention away from Podesta and others while at the same time bolstering the new “alt-right” label AND turning any legit investigation into a conspiracy theory perpetuated by tin-foil-wearing lunatics? If so, it worked. Every single person I know that relies on MSM for their news INSTANTLY shuts down at the mention of “pizzagate”. I’m really starting to believe it was a well thought-out and orchestrated deep state play to shut down any citizen or professional investigation. Podesta has never responded to questions regarding his leaked emails and pedophilia keywords. Did anyone ever try to contact the waitress at the pizza joint in Hawaii? Never hear about her and what she might have heard or seen.

me too

the truth is being lost in the static

They love to hide in plain sight

the day after i suggested going after podestas family we got Anti-Pedo tracking general

they are trying to sooth the angry masses

but we need blood

i don't suggest using violence against his family

i just want more evidence

we need agents

and these two

i found out where his daughter works

we should just ask her if he used to fug her as a child

easy-peezy

I don't want him to die. We need to remove eyes, ears, hands and tongue. Strap him to a bed and force feed him with a tube. No human contact besides being violently ripped from bed to be sprayed down so he doesn't get sores. Keep him alive for as long as possible. To me that seems worse then dying. He will never see anything. Never hear anything. Never talk to another person. He will never touch or feel anything other then a blanket. But if we have to kill him I say bury him alive. No box just throw him in a hole and cover it with dirt.

I'd take out a second mortgage.

We gon see you hang boy

>How much would you pay to watch Podesta's execution on livestream?
pay to WATCH not commit.

I'd pay $150 for any of these.

Chicago not NYC

Pic related and i'd pay over $500

Can you fucking glow any brighter faggot????????????

1 Bitcoin in the red room

Oh gee willikers, this is a great plan Mr.

I'd pay to see him get hunted by monkeys with guns. Like Chimps and baboons.

ah

yes

but what if he is innocent?

$10,000 to let Connor McGregor kill him

is this against the law?
like, i think he's guilty. and his brother and their associates. but you cant vouch for his livestream death. that's mobid. youre indulding in satanic daydreams.