How do you feel about gay people, Sup Forums? Tell me what's really on your mind

How do you feel about gay people, Sup Forums? Tell me what's really on your mind.

i'd ship the shit out of this

red pill the gays

I don't think about gays because i'm not a gay man.

>This desu
it's not an issue I spend anytime pondering.

Homosexuality should be a crime, and the sentence should be execution

In our current climate, individual should not hold kangaroo courts and vigilante kill fags

does not compute, gays are not people

Brother is gay. Love him to death, hate he’s a fag though.

Who the hell keeps making these /pol anime guy being a fag images? They are atrocious. Honestly I see fags and gays just as bad as niggers and blacks

>quoting a book

someone who frequents Sup Forums and /lgbt/

>fag flag

The lgbt board was a mistake.

gays are better , at least they cant reproduce and contaminate their child

they're degenerates. that being said, what a person does in their own bedroom is their own business. but it becomes a problem when pic related.

Annoying attention seeking faggots who make their fetish their whole identity and spread it everywhere they can. I'd not mind them as much if they could shut the fuck up about it and act like men or women if a lesbian rather than being obnoxious. Grand scale? Bad for society, sure. But that goes for scat fetishists, furries and other trash too. Small scale, if they can shut up.. who gives a shit. Sadly they cannot stop harassing the common man so, chances are you'll get killed off.

also this

Fag

True but they force their gay pride shit on children and teach it like it’s perfectly sane and normal it’s disgusting. Also the big pedophile thing they are really just trying to fuck up perfectly normal kids it’s atrocious.

>Steals colours of creation as flag and causes overall degeneracy of nature.

But gay people can reproduce. Just because a man doesn't like women doesn't mean they can't do IVF or have a surrogate.

The bachelors coin-purse hangs heavy with coin to be sure, a handsome sum at that i'll wager

i hate you

those were pagan shrine hookers. grabbem. aaaaand youre a pedo. aaaaand you caused the fall of man. aaaaaand youre diseased

Gays should never raise children in general

>you're a pedo
>coming from a gay

Are you talking about Sodom and Gomorrah? Because that's Leviticus

rather wish I never had to hear about them. ah well, being a recluse isn't so bad.

why not become a woman and do everything better then. would match your invention of trannies too. it's hilarious seeing a board of satanic masonic pussy worshipping fake kikes call gays subhumans

Most of us are pretty chill

Mary dudebros in their teens or twenties act gayer than the married couple I have decadent threesomes with

Pridefags should be shot for tainting the image of the silent majority of regular down-to-earth gaybros (and lesbros)

all of em. freudian. and what i said
basically an ad hom. it's been proven. go check out the tory smith thread. 88.7% bud. and 44% of you also have anal

surrogacies are cool. anyways im gone

They're mentally ill and need help.

no such thing. projection

I honestly don't like it.

Gays are usually obnoxious and annoying, not only here but most of the gay men i've met had a "loud and in your face" attitude. They can also hide under the "if you don't like it than you are a homophobic" scape goat when they are being loud or spending public money on gay parades.

In here i just don't like the amount of shitpost the do around here, it is usually just spam of gay ships and gay images that fills in threads and derails them into even more gayness. It seems like if you post anything gay a bunch of them come out at the same time.

Besides that i wouldn't have much problem.

Never understood why gay people and pedophilia are grouped together. I mean, it's like straight people aren't capable of touching a child because they are just so normal.. Yikes..

>Tell me what's really on your mind.
I don't care what you do Justin, just keep it off the fucking street faggot

KYS
Y
S

and you didnt need to post because youre meek and everybody loves tuna casseroles. especially the serpent

Jesus fucking christ I can see why people think gays are mentally fucked now

peterson was a tranny. already spoke about fake and projected freudian garbage

Because most pedophiles are gay

Mentally ill closet pedophiles, who were probably molested themselves.

88.7% of you are and all these words are fake. minus your moore mutt epstein putin pence pedophilia

noice

i don't follow

It honestly doesn’t bother me. It’s all this transgender stuff I can’t get my head around.

Someone here the other day wrote wtte you can be who you are but you can’t be something you’re not

good. you do. you lie. and i wasnt expecting anything else. it doesnt matter if you do or dont

As long as there not a tranny who is all in my face im fine . and i love fembois /traps
You people who wont fuck them just because some morale reason are boring

i really don't. I'm not american so i don't really know if what you are saying is a reference or something else.

The thread asked for my opinion on gays and i said it.

I believe in marriage equality, but we took it in the wrong direction. Instead of legalizing gay marriage, we should have just de-coupled marriage from the state entirely. So you could still get married in any church that would have you or have your own little ceremony or whatever, but the government would have nothing to do with it.

Ask me what I think about straight people? The answer is the same...I truly could not give a fuck about them in the nicest way possible.

Maybe there can be one place we put all of them in. It would be like a camp of sorts where they would sleep in barrick and we would only have to feed them like a piece of bread and some soup every day

Here is how I feel towards limp wristed individuals:

The flamboyant ones, I cannot fucking stand, the second I hear any verbal projection from one is the second I gain the urge to stomp their fucking head in.

The ones that seem to think they can hit on / harass straight guys are even worse, I desperately want to put them on a medieval rack torture device and slowly spaghettify them until their ligaments tear and their flesh rips and they pop like at tomato (Would need to wear raincoat to prevent transfer of HIV)

High five!

Ive always said this but i think thats how marriage should be no matter what kind it is

truvada. doesnt work on you. stay away from anybody you basement dwelling neet before you transfer your box pox
this is the faggiest board ever. everybody is at least bi. you sound like them and an uncle tom. they talk about us WAY MORE than we talk about them. because this world is a shit dump they created. never give up

Are you sure about that comrade?

>Gay people
No such thing. Sexual identitarianism is a cancer that needs to be abandoned. It's stupid to identify yourself based on a sexual preference because then sex becomes a core part of your identity

Yeah, that's what I was trying to articulate too, straight and gay marriages alike. This way Republicans are satisfied because small government, and Democrats are satisfied because they can push the frontier even further, e.g. polyamorous unions now have the same legal status as monogamous unions.

apply it evenly and youre correct. either women are better than men. or there were plenty of bi and gay and blessed and based men and women in history and bible. i choose the latter

Honestly don't give a fuck but the parades have got to end.

While I'm homosexual, I'm also quite misanthropic, and refuse to play horseshit games with people. Been happily single for over a decade, and don't see that changing anytime soon. Bit of a redneck, total gun nut, classical liberal, and happily voted for Trump.

My sexuality doesn't define me, and the Jewish tricks most everybody in the gay community fell for disgust me. I work my ass off, pay my taxes, love my guns and vidya, and throw a hell of a kegger. The fact that I love a good fucking from time to time really doesn't mean much.

end mardi gras

>be a gay
>tell everyone you want to be treated equally like everyone else
>go out of your way to make sure you stand out so everyone knows you’re gay
>men magically develop the gay voice
>lesbians become Dykes that resemble the men they hate so much
>flaunt the most degenerate shit to bring awareness your gayness

This fucking logic. And they wonder why no one takes them seriously.

I hate them because they're almost all retards and democrats. Other than that I don't really care.

the all seeing eye is a pussy

They ruined the rainbow for men and throw inappropriate pride marches.

But other then that, I dont give a shit.

rainbow is in genesis. there's nothing to ruin

what? I don't see the connection.

>apply it evenly and youre correct
Should be clear from my wording that I do, OP was about "gays" specifically
>either women are better than men. or there were plenty of bi and gay and blessed and based men and women in history and bible. i choose the latter
What? Sexual identity as it exists today is a new concept; are you daft?

you see only tits and baby strollers

thats what i said. you focussed only on one thing and blamed OP. stop hair splitting

I think your battle has been fought successfully and your campaigns can now conclude. You can stop acting like a bunch of assholes pretending like every day is fucking carnival.

stop makig the fall of man and any sort of these threads for 6000 years

My disdain for your existence and my passion for snuffing it out in horrendous manners does not make me a basement dwelling NEET. That is just a reflection of my inner beliefs and tribalistic nature. It is inherent to me, and I cannot do anything about it. This isn't a belief or ideal shaped by external influences, it's reactionary purely based on my brain chemistry. It hasn't actually held me back from pursuing things in life and achieving goals. Now, would you mind becoming one of the 43%?

Whatever, end Mardi Gras then if it will stop the gay parades all over the country. Why do you even need them?

ashkenazi synagogue of satanist detected
>tribal
ya Christ killer

tits i guess

They poison the relationship between heterosexual men. You think "is this guy being nice because he wants to be friends or because he wants to suck my dick"?

At first glance a soft, sensitive person is assessed for being a wimp, a loser... a limp wrist?? The first two you could make due, the last one means I avoid you.

I don't care about Christian mythology, and I don't see them often on here.

My honest opinion- it shouldn't be legal for them to get married.

Simple as that. Marriage is sacred between a man and a woman. It's a religious act of devotion & loyalty. Gay people wanting to be married is like a fish jumping into a boat.

>thats what i said.
Your backward English is hard to follow.
>you focussed only on one thing and blamed OP. stop hair splitting
I'm not hair-splitting, just pointing out I answered a question. OP asked about gays so I answered. I feel the same way about people who are into BDSM, which is why I said "a" sexual preference, fucking wog

Fucking sad and very dangerous (health wise) at the same time.

I meant the gay pride parades. Why are they necessary? Being gay is not a culture. It is an orientation. I don't see straight pride parades in every city across America. It's like all the gay parades are for is just to draw attention to yourselves because otherwise nobody really gives a fuck.

ruth and naomi were said to have cleaved their ribs and exactly in the fashion of adam and eve. david was bi. eve started as a HELP MEET and then laid the devil. the centurion. born eunuchs. the defilement by vaginas of the 144K

I have no problems with the people themselves, it's their mindset and their actions I don't like. Homosexuality is sin, but it's not my place to judge the sinners, that's for God to handle. What really irks me is that they push for homosexuality in modern society and act like it's all ok. The fact that faggots get AIDS for their sodomy and promiscuous behavior is a sign of God's punishment.

truvada. homosex was invented in 1880 and isnt in there

hagar wasnt married to abraham. he put his dick in her anyways

I hold indifference towards organized religion and religious manuscripts as it's the writing of man. I have my own personal concept of God and it certainly isn't based in the human nature / emotionally charged / primal state of Satanist worship. Hate brewed within me for people of your cloth far before I understood the heavy handed religious persecution of promiscuous abhorrent in nature individuals such as yourself. You serve no evolutionary purpose and you only serve to degenerate infinitely the society of man. The only purpose I can see in any major Abrahamic religion or religion alike is the scriptures that criminalize and rectify you as the abominations you are, and breed hostilities and mob hatred for you.

There's nothing lower than a filthy faggot. I hope every one of you dies from aids, you sorry good-for-nothing perverts.

Marriage isn't a sacred bond, it's a tax deduction, insurance dependents, and hospital visitation rights. At least where the state is involved.

Do whatever you want in your church dude

Stay off the Soy faggot

>6
>evolution
>abomination to who? means pagan stuff. to kikes. foreign to them. i dont care. nobody follows leviticus
in my view, sodomy is grabbems. it's pagan stuff. i dont care what you say or think. Christ wasnt an asshole. this entire board is. Christ also had nothing to do with pussies. you worship em

Hate fags
Don't hate gays

>t. Gay man who hates fags

A Jewish scheme

this is how you have your dick and your no balls too. a stand up comic's routine. blacks and niggers and etc. sounds like the "only behind closed doors" fantasy goyim

the jew star means penis vagina and was banned by us. note how all OP are fags. old fags. new fags. fag fags. so. youre a fag. we all are. it's impossible not to be. it's right in the lingo. there's reasons for that
>the toothpaste saying he's never seen these threads
it's too easy to lie on here