There will never again be a fate entry with the main focus on the original cast

>there will never again be a fate entry with the main focus on the original cast

why live

Shirou got his grand finale with Extra CCC, where he gets the happiest end Shirou could ever manage (snatching someone from the brink of death and granting them salvation exactly as Kiritsugu did for him).
There's no more need for a story with him. He got his apotheosis.

>tfw EOP

Do I really need to learn moon if I want to play CCC, or even read the story

Fuck grand order and fuck Nasu

The original cast has already been done to death, you stupid fucks. Thank god they're adding new, juicy anime girls!

>"I've already hung out with my friends dozens of times, I need new ones! Fuck the old friends!"

Fuck off cunt. I will never get tired of the OG cast

They're not your friends, jackass. They're anime

good

fuck shirou, the guy is a cunt.

>waaaaaah i want to fight the best warriors in history, you can't do it you are a girl

FSN ruined shirou for me, even if he was better a bit in UBW

>FSN ruined shirou for me
Samesies

secondaries

It's called the new Illya film. You're welcome.

I just want more Broskander and Waver. Is that so much to ask? (not together of course, that story is finished in a very satisfying way)

I'll never not get mad that Taiga isn't in most of these group shots, she's more family to Shirou than anyone save Kerry.

No route no relevance

>why live
You have to wait for the next wacky rendition of a heroic spirit.

>Broskander and Waver

my man

To be honest I'm not sure what I would want out of it. Waver's story is basically over, so I think he only really works as supporting role or cameo's. It would be interesting to see what would happen if he ran into Gilgamesh again just by happenstance, but I don't think that really would be interesting if I think about it, because I can't see anything happening. Similar to Iskander, who was so charismatic and influential in developing Waver as a character, that to take him away from that feels like it would risk missing the point of what made him so great.

>>there will never again be a fate entry with the main focus on the original cast

Since there is no Passionlip in the main Cast nothing of value was lost. Sakura is shit and BB the Alter-Egos are an overall improvement and outclass her in every way.

im disappointed they didnt shoehorn a cameo for him in UBW

They.. did, though.

holy shit i never realised that was him.

I was wondering why they made a random bloke seem so important

god im retarded

Just read Case Files-

Oh wait you're just pretending to be retarded.

i wasn't pretending to be retarded, just am

I hope i don't get banned

Anime fucking onlies baka

i was talking about the anime

the shitty 2006 FSN anime

Shirou's real grand finale is in GO's Extra CCC event, where Mind of Steel EMIYA Alter does all that and more.

It's just fanservice at this point, user. You can't repeat a character arc.

lol no

t.EOP

I won't disagree with you on that part, but
I consider it closer to a remake than a repeat.

Eh, this ain't true at all.

Most of the artists who loved the Alter Egos were already Sakura enthusiasts. She is pretty much an iconic character at this point. And the Egos got more exposure, so they get more time for people to know them as characters, so of course they get more love.

It's just that the fragile pride of Sakura's haters in the West don't see that, so they push memes and use the Lip, Melt, BB, Violet, Kazuradrop, and Protea to try to make an argument that Sakura is on the way out despite huge love she always gets.

It's kinda sad at this point. Like manchildren in their 40s trying to push pull my finger jokes at a mixer. Can't let memes from the past go.

Whats left for them to do?

Does that mean no more shirou? That guy single handledly ruined fate desu

I haven't read CCC yet, but this makes me happy just reading about it.