This man is mentally unstable

..25th when? Hes destroying the image of America

No chance, faggot. 7 more years. Will you get the rope or will you juat find a highspot to jump off after the re-election

Make me a sandwich pls

Wow are you a racist? He's the least racist person of all times so it checks out

sage, go away tripfag

>Hes destroying the image of America
How many times do i have to you kikes this is a good thing. America in it's current incantation needs to be wiped out

Trump is going to butt fuck every CNN newscaster tomorrow night before blowing their brains out on national tv.

>Open bobs
You skin smoot with smels of sage

>has diseases that shouldn’t exist
made me fucking kek.

>Not realizing that America is destroying itself by sitting back and watching everything self-destruct while expecting someone else and/or government to fix the problem. We're fucked.

If he truly is mentally unstable, all while managing to have become in less than one year the single best US President in my 32 years of life, then I can't even begin to think about what that says about the five chucklefucks that preceded him.

He didnt do much besides ruin our standing as a country

>all while managing to have become in less than one year the single best US President in my 32 years of life,
Unfortunately for you 70% of the country disagrees. He has the lowest approval rating a year in, in US history

Too bad approval polls don't win elections.

All of America’s problems started last year.

>"Does anyone in your home hate Trump? Okay, put them on the phone, we have a survey"

Yeah, polls really work

I'm old enough to remember the establishment trying to pull this same shit on Ronald Reagan. I wouldn't be surprised if OP is a paid shill.

Probably poli sci class project

Again with this shit? Just. Stop. Do you ever get the feeling that your opinion does not matter. Just. Stop