archive.is/huhay
ft.com/tour.
unz.com/article/natos-fraudulent-war-on-behalf-of-women/
archive.is/J4X3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

keep buying put options against SPY you dying LITERAL NAZI fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=EFD_o0-1QbQ

Yes my lord

Dirty kike is trying to nip nationalism resurgence at the bud. Before it becomes a wildfire. The old cocksucker will fight to the death, I guess.

How can this be called as human being?

Can this old codger fucking drop dead already?

>implying Jews are human beings

Actually the dominant world ideology is still globalism, but there's dissent showing and Soros no like

>be Sup Forums
>blame all your problems on "da jooos"
>make up moronic conspiracy theories about Soros out of jealousy of his success

Pathetic

Anons: the next one of us who comes down with a terminal disease must do it, they must kill the turbo kike. For the good of the world.

Promise that if, God forbid, it be you whose health fails that you be willing to accept this honor and this burden.

>attacks against open society
No you old fuck, we are DEFENDING ourselves against globalism.

>implying Soros being proud of being a Nazi is a conspiracy theory
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhIrYxOQsI

skip to 8:45 and educate yourself on the man you defend. hard to refute SOROS HIMSELF.

also commit suicide you're a waste of air.

Read the article Soros posted, it's actually kind of a feelgood one

Weird... Snopes told me this wasn't real, but this video is real... I don't know what to believe anymore

You mean Snopes flat out lied? Again? After all those other lies? Wow. I'm BTFO!

It's afraid

>Soros is proud of his time as a nazi
Is he /our NWO kike/?

Isn't it funny that quoting George Soros when he says he does shit makes you a conspiracy nut?

He's going to die soon, he's working more than ever before and in his age all the stress will accelerate the process of aging a lot. He's so stressed because he's losing, he's not achieving his goals and he's seeing how Europe is awaking. I bet he dies before 2020.

Snopes is funded by Soros do the math

ft.com/content/695226e0-e528-11e7-97e2-916d4fbac0da
archive.is/huhay

>now the target of resurgent nationalism
the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

I always thought the dominant ideologies were Islam and American Feminism?

Nationalism is growing but he wants us to get cocky

Digits confirmed

>
Please use the sharing tools found via the email icon at the top of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found at ft.com/tour.
ft.com/content/695226e0-e528-11e7-97e2-916d4fbac0da

The impact of the document leak in June 2016 is still being felt in unexpected ways. One document related to a €137,000 donation from OSF to Amnesty International Ireland, to advocate for loosening the country’s laws on abortion, which are among Europe’s most restrictive. Ireland will vote on changes to its ban on abortion in 2018.

Isn't it interesting that one of the Whitest nations in Europe is considering legalizing abortion at the behest of a Jew?

>leaf

Yeah. It checks out.

Only sexists oppose war.
unz.com/article/natos-fraudulent-war-on-behalf-of-women/
archive.is/J4X3A

Or maybe the dominant ideology is "don't let the world get taken over by fucking ghouls."

He is going to die soon and is getting scared.

SIDF pls

this guy is going to be the reason the 4th Reich rises and it wont be defeated.

Imagine Jewing your way to all that power only to be meme'd the fuck out by a bunch of autists.

Can we have No Sorrow for Soros threads again?

Soros is the ultimate shitposter of the world, he's literally a meme god. He's the nemesis of Kek