Code Geass

Who will be main villain of season 3?

Pic related

but he is dead

This is the same series where people can just escape from the equivelant of nuclear bombs somehow with no explanation

The same as in season 2.
Lelouch

>Who will be main villain of season 3?

A realtor tycoon and a reality star

Mecha Napolean Bonaparte
Screencap this

I believe in Prince Clovis.

A humble cart driver

L-Elf

a geass user who can bring dead people back

It will be Rivalz Cardemonde. Remember that name. You think him giving Lelouch a ride along the way where the track with CC crashed is a coincidence? He's been pulling the strings behind the stage all along.
At last he is to reveal his true colors.

>with no explanation
except you just explained it yourself.

That guy was probably cremated and then tossed into airspace while the Damocles was ominously looming over cowed countries.

What I'm wondering is, who's Zerozaku's new PR person? How many times did Kanon try to help Schneizel escape the geass command? Are there gonna be more mech geniuses involved in the creation of advanced frames in the new season?

He is the only pre-existing character that might have a problem with Lelouch's peace, and remember unless they are absolutely 100 percent confirmed dead they are probably alive

>He is the only pre-existing character that might have a problem with Lelouch's peace
I don't think he knew about Ledouche's endgame. He (and I assume most of us) thought that Lelouch went mad with power and wanted to enslave the world

Clovis

schniezel gets geass-cancelled. hijinks ensue.

He still had him shot.

Chinks and their eunuchs back for revenge

Still mad some of the knights of round only got a bit of screentime.

SUZAKU KURUR-

was it confirmed that code geass season 3 is a alternate timeline before black knights betrayed Lulu?

Sunrise.

Fuck. Dammit, user. I felt bad for laughing.

a) Not a nuclear weapon
b) Decoy shuttle
c) Ejection during camera cutaway.

WOW, so impossible.

C.C

>eunuchs
Weren't those guys wiped out after the people rebelled?

I'm betting for a rival ninja clan, a displaced pizza mogul, or those holy sword guys except for Tohdoh that were too suspicious of Zero.

Bet you Napoleon was a Geass user.

>tfw no Napoleonic era CG

>making literally Millhouse the villain

Charles possessing nunnally

Space aliens from outer space

> aliens
It has to be from another dimension to make it work.