Yahari thread

Just finsihed this Shit. What the fuck does this chick even do?

She does some stuff in the first season but in the second she just sorta flops around and complains and doesn't really do anything consequential.

I get that she's supposed to be some sort of alternative for 8man, where he's alone cause of negative stuff, she's alone due to all of her positive traits. They also do the same thing where 8man uses his inferiority as a tool to fix problems while Yukino tries to do the same, uses her pure superiority over others to get what she wants done.

However, I don't really recall her ever fixing a problem by herself which sorta delegitimizes her stance on pretty much anything.

Is that supposed to be the point?

Am I just missing something? Didn't read the manga or LN.

>Just finsihed this Shit.
Are you new to anime?

>Didn't read the manga or LN
That's what you get for being a filthy secondary.

Just read the light novel, user.

Also, I don't really understand the point of the Elections.

What was she so mad about? That he lied and stuff? She seemed to imply he betrayed her but wasn't it more on her own expectations of Hikigaya rather than himself? It's like assuming a girl is a virgin but then finding out she wasn't. Not really the girl's fault.

I don't think my Japanese is good enough. i only started learning for last february.

Besides, I like the little nuances the anime does. It's nice trying to read the unspoken words and expressions and try to decipher them.

Your IQ needs to be at least above 100 to understand the story and characters. It seems like you are out of luck.

This, pretty much. If you can't understand the anime because it doesn't have narrated actions, thoughts, and feelings then read the light novels that have all of that.

Everyone is autistic in this series.

inb4 Yuitards fuck up the thread.

What is wrong with Yui or her fans?

I suspect Aspergers.

Those guys are a breeze compared to Irohatards.

Yui best girl scum

Yui is so awful that a boy and a loli side character are both better.

Not true at all she's 10x better than that walking surfboard

Go search for 'yuipollfag' in desuarchive. Then you should understand.

>making fun of a boy for being flat
>making fun of DFC
Yuitards, everyone.

I was talking about Yukino you dummy

You are missing the point. 8man is supposed to come swooping in to save her like a knight in shining armor because Yukino can't do anything on her own.

>a boy and a loli side character are both better.
>Not true at all
Yuitards are ESLs?

This series happen because it's too complicated to talk properly to other people.

So one person dictates an entire fanbase?

Yeah, I kinda get that. She's dependent on him or some shit like that which is worse than trust apparently.

Which I guess the point would be for Yukino to grow some balls and stand up for herself. However, when she does try to do that she's not really that effective as she should be and is often either needs help or back-up.

So what else is she supposed to do then? Wait for the author to give her a break?

Yes, now frick off.

The end of the anime is her finally stepping up to be able to do it herself. I fully expect that in the end Yukino will not need help from them to solve her own problems. Her other main goal is to help 8man find something genuine.

8man telling Yui to stop when Yui tried to bully Yukino into giving up on 8man was the last time he saves her.

Yui will still win though.

Yes. Also I refuse to believe that there is only one yuipollfag. That faggot was in every yahari tread no matter the time.

There will be a heap of riots if Yukino-sama doesn't win.

But in the LNs Yukino still hasn't really done anything.

She's there as a red herring before Iroha is revealed as true best girl

I mean, I'd like to believe so because she hasn't really done shit but cause drama.

Maybe if the writer threw her a bone where she could win and do something by herself but so far her track record isn't really that impressive.

Probabaly something like standing up to her mom or something which feels too generic for my liking.

Yukino is going to win, and the Yuitards will never stop crying and will forever hold that their tinfoil hat nonsense about the publisher forcing a Yukino end as fact.

I actually like Iroha. She seems pretty chill.

From what I understand, she confessed to Hayama in order to see if her own feelings were genuine or something which takes some balls.

Pray tell, why has the novel been delayed? It probably means WW doesn't want to write your ship. It doesn't fit the story.

It's because WW is a fucking hack who can't write a competent ending. He'll either go the safe route with a Yukino route or a friendship route

Nope. He's going for a Yui end or a loner end. Just accept it, there isn't another way.

>Yui end
Less probable than a sensei end.

It's a loner end. How else will he be able to write "my college romcom is wrong as expected" without it? We all know he'll keep milking this corpse until he dies.

That's not true and you know it.

Saika, Rumi, Komachi, Sensei, even Yumiko all have better chances of winning the 8bowl than Yui.

A friendship end doesn't even make sense. Neither Yui nor Yukino want to be just his friend. A loner end makes more sense than that.

Yukino end is the only one that makes any sense.

Good Irohasu, everyone!

is Yui a cuck?

8man was never hers, so no. She is just pathetic.

>being sad that the person you want to be with is spending time with another person
>not knowing what cuck means
Go look at Rem from re:shit for a cuck.

>Just finsihed this Shit.
No you didn't.

Yuckyno is shit.

Yui is just a terrible person both aesthetically and internally.

You know I'm not sure that a woman can be cuckolded.

As I understand it the basic fear is that your romantic partner will bear the offspring of someone else and you'll end up raising a bastard.

Now a woman might sneak off when she's ovulating and sleep with another man but a man can't exactly do the same to a woman.

It's irrelevant whether or not he spawns a few bastards as long as he protects and supports his wife. Women don't like it when men sleep with other women because it makes them more likely to get a divorce to go live with a younger more attractive woman thus causing them to lose the protection and support they were providing.

So I suppose if a man married a woman then constantly pulled out while knocking up other women and never being around his wife then perhaps the woman might experience a similar feeling to being cuckolded.

only husbands can be cuckolded as per the definition

Iroha should've been the MC.

With the Hina and Tobe situation, Yukino couldn't do much since she's autistic. Her ideal solution would have been to simply let the confession happen regardless of the consequences, but 8man did what Hayama and Hina wanted, which was to protect the status quo. Yukino couldn't do anything.

In the election incident, Yukino genuinely wanted to become president, presumably because she saw it as an opportunity for the 3 of them to do more together. Unfortunately she's autistic and failed to communicate this to 8man, who naturally assumed she was running because her sister coerced her. 8man undermined her candidacy, so Yukino couldn't do anything.

Yukino single-handedly solved the problem with the Christmas event committee, though. What do you mean she doesn't do anything?

Yukino is too autistic to win. 8man is too autistic to pursue her, too. Yui will just take what is hers, unless 8man goes full autist and rejects her.

>this is an actual opinion held by a Yuitard

I'm not a Yuitard, I'm a Yukinotard. But Yui's chances of winning are much greater, and I hate it.

>Yui's chances of winning

Why would hachiman say yes to her, I mean why would he suddenly want to date her?

What happened to volume 12?

Because he's a horny teenage boy and Yui is DTF.

According to Yuitards, the Illuminati stole it.

nothing they are the best and support best girl
others are cucks like sakura fans
Yukino was in love with hayama and he dumped her
Yui is pure doesnt have past
they want 8man to be cuck and be second choise

This series is so shit not even the author wants to keep on writing it.

But hachiman doesn't love her user, are you okay with her being with someone who does not have any feelings for her.

8man doesn't deserve love anyway.

it's a fun harem. i always like to imagine myself getting to decide between 3 girls like 8dude. this is what makes it so good and acclaimed. also in the light novel she is pretty much the same

Yukino in a kimono

3 girls ? only Yui love him

You're false flagging, aren't you? Be honest, most Yuitards are in school anyway, they won't see your post.

Left: Intelligent, beautiful, rich, antisocial, ambitious
Middle: beautiful, popular, very social, supportive
Right: frugal spender, shrewd, cute, manipulative

You must pick one and only one.

I pick middle to be pushed into traffic.

either left or middle, Iroha is clearly a manipulative cuntbag

2 in love with hayama proved in anime and light novel and only one love 8man prove me wrong

The female's feelings don't matter. 8man loves Yukinon and doesn't really like Yui, but puts up with her because Yukinon likes her.

like naruto?

Why can't we all just be friends?

Have you considered the possibility that 8man does so many things for Yukino because she needs his help more?
Yui has a supportive family and friends to look after her so she's fine. Yukino on the other hand has a very troublesome family causing her to be basically alone in life. I mean hell even 8man has Komachi.
If Yui was the one who needed help he'd spend just as much time focusing on her as he does right now for Yukino. Unless of course he really does love Yukino in which case this speculation is likely incorrect.

Regardless you should take this into consideration.

Yukino easily. Yui and Iroha are looking like they could form female version of trenchcoat mafia any moment now.

How is it possible to type so many words and yet say so little? Yuitards are impressive.

I'm not a Yuifag, I'm a contrarian. I take up opposing arguments to just about anything in order to get discussions going so that I can learn more about both sides of the argument.

You haven't made a single argument, your entire post was just "but he might not like Yuki!"

Well, Hachiman liked Yukino before he even knew she had family problems. So, there's that.

Wait, it wasn't just that
>If Yui was the one who needed help he'd spend just as much time focusing on her as he does right now for Yukino.
It also had a bit of the usual delusions mixed it.

The implied argument was that your perception of the series may be skewed since it's easy to assume that whichever girl takes up the most screentime is the one who will win.

So you're retarded, ok then.

FUCK everyone in this sorry excuse of a show besides my beautiful, kind-hearted girl Yui-chan.

Yukino is a pretentious, boring ice-queen fuck and Iroha is practically irrelevant in grand scale of things. All those shithead Yukino-fags in this thread should do the world a favor and either fuck back to r*ddit or off themselves.

Why do you think that? Yuckyno is garbage but it's fairly obvious that 8man likes her more than Yui.

Yui is the most boring, bland, blank, useless character in the entire series. I'm going to enjoy Yuitard tears when vol 12 is released.

their reasoning is shit If all 8man wanted was pussy he wouldn't have pushed Yui away all those times.

This is proof that 8man is attracted to Yukino and vice versa.

They sat there staring into each others eyes for 20 seconds straight and were leaning in for a kiss. The only reason they didn't is because when Yukino rested her hand on 8man's leg it put pressure on his wound causing him to jolt back in pain.

Had his wound been on the other leg they would have gone past the point of no return.

There's no way it's one person. Giving the frequency with which he shows up and the time he posts at I believe it is possible that there are 2 people making up 'Yuipollfag'.
This would explain why he never gets bored since he always has one other autist circle jerking for him. I've seen him reply to himself quite often too.

Got similar feeling Sometimes I pray for ids. It would be so nice to be able to filter him/them.

this stare competition was so weird
i can't understand their facial expressions at all
maybe cause such proximity never happened to me

>supportive
This should be the only correct answer.

>frugal spender
Where exactly did this come from? Don't recall her being poor.

Frugal != poor. It's actually the opposite.

Big bully

Honestly the manga is Tertiary due to slow scans

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. Yukino's intelligence makes her far more attractive than the others.

Stupid men are afraid of intelligent women, it reminds them that they are stupid.