Monster Musume

>fisting
How can snek even compete.

Shoo shoo, away with your shitty threads. Janitormeidos where art thou?
sage

where is that image from?

You came to the wrong board you bakayaro.

horse thread

How long till the drought ends? When is the next chapter coming out June or July?

>>fisting

Is the Z-Ton animation out yet?

>that moment when the anime looks better than the manga

yes but its barely animated

June 19th.

You're all fucking idiots for posting and bumping another shit thread made by the same horsefucker who makes these regularly. These are copypasta at this point, just check the archive.

Kill yourselves. Mods do the right thing and delete this one.
Sage.

How regular are these threads? I haven't seen one in weeks.

>snekfags are upset

>horse vagina

Disgusting faggot.

>being this mad

Monster Musume brought monster girls into animated form.We can only expect more of this in the future years.

What a glorious age we live in.

amen

God I love her. Cerea best girl.

>fist fiesta

bump :^)

Regardless of your stance on horse pussy, it is at least still a mammalian vagina which is designed to be penetrated in the same way as a human one. Horses also have higher core body temperature than humans, so she's warm and moist. Also the bacterial flora of her pussy is very similar to that of humans, meaning you won't risk a UTI.
Now compare that to cold blooded and non-mammalian pussy, it's cold and is likely to give you infections. Snek and fish are shit, unless snekcloaca doesn't exist. Spooder is ??? and slime is like masturbating with a clump of caustic vaseline.

>not fucking everything
Get a load of these fags

spider would be safe af, what are you talking about?

Spider doesn't even have puss puss, just a place to wipe the sperm onto after jerking off into your hand.

Spider just wants to be loved

With her ovipositor in your ass, yeah.

I'm not dissing spider, I don't even know if she has a human vagina and if so, how does she reproduce? Does/can she lay eggs? I presume she has an epygnie.

If it wasn't for her bondage urges, she'd easily be 2nd best for me.

I used to think Centorea was best girl, and I believed horse pussy was the pinnacle of female anatomy.
Then I started working with horses in real life and came to the realization that horse pussy might look and possibly feel good. But the smell is horrendous.