When will Hispanics become white?

or when will it become white on the census?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-ucla-diversity-20160620-snap-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never. They are mongrels. The only cure for them a good gassing.

Ted is honorary
Little Marco will always be a spic

>Coming from mister mutt

crime statistics already count hispanic and latin american as white.

And miss out on affirmative action? Who would want to play life on Hard Mode?

They aren't human, so never.

They were viewed as a subset of white people back when the majority of our hispanic immigration was high caste hispanics. Now that "hispanic" has become synonymous with low IQ squatamalans they'll never be considered white again.

And sand niggers. They're also considered white by the government.

When commies get free helicopter rides.

I wonder why the Italians and Irish gave it up

Those are some huge ears omg

There isn't a checkbox for those races. Funny, a few generations ago, they had to look at NINA signs, and now their descendants are discriminated against for "balance."

it's quite obvious that many are already considered so

categorization will always be messy

They don't need it. They can get jobs on merit.

Remember that time when we almost became one comrade.

But then Hitler fucked up and we had to kill his reich

>tfw 91 % white

This little ratfaced spic has caused more infighting than any women ever could

I don't see why you can't just take away the Hispanic box and just make them white

After Kennedy kept constantly reassuring America he isn't a puppet of the Pope

and Armenians and Jews

What I hear is build the wall and only accept rich Hispanics, then they become white

They wouldn't want to lose their affirmative action. Ridiculous when people with blond hair and blue eyes get affirmative action because their name is Lopez or Hernandez, no doubt descendants of conquerors who raped and killed Indians.

Shouldn't you be happy about that?

Happy about affirmative action? No, I think it should be abolished. Fine to help someone who grew up in a bad environment, can't expect them to do as well in standardized tests as a kid who has had a private tutor their entire life and lived in a mansion, but affirmative action is sloppy.

If you are jealous, just take it away from them and turn them white. Trump controls the white house now.

CA already banned affirmative action, so desu this is all about identity for me

I'm not jealous, I'm just disgusted. And they have so many people and so much political power that they wouldn't accept it.
>CA already banned affirmative action
I'm amazed at how affirmative action exists, but the government tries to convince us that it doesn't exist. Of course it exists, a relative who worked for UC Santa Cruz told me that the undergraduate student body had to meet a minimum threshold by race or it would lose funding, so they had to pander to high school students in the Spanish language. And now some Asians are suing the Ivy League because they didn't get in despite their standardized test scores. GOVERNMENT: Stop insulting my intelligence by claiming that affirmative action doesn't exist through mental gymnastics.

>They are mongrels
Oh the irony

three generations. they're basically italians

>Trump goes after Mexicans because he knows it's the one race that won't build up by the millions in front of the White House
>Gets voted into office
The odds are pretty low.

Spaniards are white, mestizos are not. Rubio is an obvious mestizo therefore not white. Cruz is white.

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-ucla-diversity-20160620-snap-story.html

So the UCs are spending more money to help educate low income areas where minorities happen to live and putting out ads in Spanish. I don't see the problem.

>or when will it become white on the census?
Hispanics have always selected white on the census

I check white race, hispanic ethnicity. My gf is Arab and she picks white as well. I unironically think the 56% is actually too high

Here is the problem:
>a relative who worked for UC Santa Cruz told me that the undergraduate student body had to meet a minimum threshold by race or it would lose funding

Captcha: BASURA CALLE